• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: I didn’t care that he was a PSLE holder and I am a university graduate

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Love Story: I didn’t care that he was a PSLE holder and I am a university graduat

Young , dumb and full of cum :biggrin:

TellMeBaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Love Story: I didn’t care that he was a PSLE holder and I am a university graduat

The woman very hot. It is no wonder her boyfriend stayed loyal to her all these years.

Did u go to STOMP to see all their photos before u said that? :biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also know one love story.

Once, there was a rich man's son. He was very sheltered, a geek, wear spectacles and spend the whole day doing math. His father was desirous of a grandson and had given up hope of this happening. One day, the father consulted a sex therapist, and was told that secretly, all men want to marry someone like their mother. The father followed the therapist's instructions to the letter and started looking for someone like his own wife. After an exhaustive search for the woman with the most male testosterone in her system, they discovered "IT". Today the rich man's son and the "IT" have been happily married for many years, with 2 test tube produced offsprings. Now is this a great love story or what?
speak for yourself. you can fuck your own mother