• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Losers need to stop fauning over George Yeo. - He is a Big Fraud.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And the oppositions are paragons of virtue?

They have no hidden agendas of their own?

Don't change the subject here, we are talking about BJ Yeo, not the opposition's paragon of virtue.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That and the rest of the retired 'ministars', by my conservative estimate we are paying about say a minimum of $80million a year just for the salaries and pensions of these fuckers. We have not factored in the perks and benefits they are 'entitled' to

Well, your estimate is only the direct pay such as pensions and what not. The are also paid indirectly by the taxpayers when they are appointed to positions in GLCs, Stat boards, etc. For example, Dhanabalan is drawing his minister pension and also getting paid as chair of Temasek holdings. Many ex-ministers are invited to be on the boards of corporations, MNCs, NGOs, etc. They are not doing it for free either. We haven't included the lecture circuit, potential book deals, etc. BJ Yeo will make lots of money even if he does not get one penny of pension money.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also don't know why peasants are worried about the future of a multi-millionnaire.

I also don't know what's George Yeo's talents and achievements, can list some?

I also don't know how Singapore can't do without George Yeo, can elaborate?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And now he conveniently announced that he is retiring from politics! After his first time ever losing an election! What a BS fella! Thanks for good piece of writing!

hi there

1. excellent sample of some sore loser, right!
2. look at mr chiam.
3. if he is that good and indispensible, sheep should keep him for 2016.
4. betterer still, sheepishland presidency!

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
154th Lianhe Zaobao (11 May 11) quoted BGY who likened his political life to a buffet meal. To him, its a difficult choice to decide on the dish. Wow, so philosophical! When he finally decided that politics is not his favourite dish after he cannot swallow defeat. Well done, Buffet-Gen George Yeo, together with LHH, u have shown me that u do not have the fighting spirit of a politician whose passion is fueled by the belief one upholds. Both BuffetGY and LHH should stay and fight for the PAP agenda if they think its good for Singaporeans. Since they don't bite for it anymore, its very clear that we do not as well.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
154th Lianhe Zaobao (11 May 11) quoted BGY who likened his political life to a buffet meal. To him, its a difficult choice to decide on the dish. Wow, so philosophical! When he finally decided that politics is not his favourite dish after he cannot swallow defeat. Well done, Buffet-Gen George Yeo, together with LHH, u have shown me that u do not have the fighting spirit of a politician whose passion is fueled by the belief one upholds. Both BuffetGY and LHH should stay and fight for the PAP agenda if they think its good for Singaporeans. Since they don't bite for it anymore, its very clear that we do not as well.

Since they will not be getting any more top dollars as Cabinet Ministers, why the need to serve the peopl? They had no passion to serve in the first place but because of money they had to do it. I believe every minister there earning 2-3 million also have the same "passion" to serve. Had more GRCs been won by the oppositions, we will see all of them leaving politics to spend "time with the family."

Last edited:

Devil Within_

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another dirty tricks of the PAP. They (the mass media) are playing this "sad" tune so that people feel bad and sad about having to reject a "good and credible" politician. So that when the next election comes 5 years later, they will remind the people not to repeat the "mistake" of rejecting another "good and credible" minister for the opposition.

I just can't stand how stupid so many Singaporeans have fallen for this stupid and lousy trick!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo is another obvious roti prata flippers. He said bad things before election and than tried to say good things after that. Oh our main stream media only wanted to hear the good things from him. When I look at those reporters and PAP dogs, I felt so sorry that they existed in Singapore to eat shit that was fed to them and still feel delicous to write about it.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change the subject here, we are talking about BJ Yeo, not the opposition's paragon of virtue.

I am not changing the subject but making a valid point. Assuming you are right, then you must have an alternative that did NOT do the things you said George Yeo is doing.

Why claim George Yeo is bad when you do not have a basis for comparison? Just in case what you have is worse.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I also don't know why peasants are worried about the future of a multi-millionnaire.

Sinkies have much more serious thungs to worry about like jobs, cost of living, etc. rather than worry about what will happen to BJ Yeo. Idiots.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
GY is an Eurasian?

I don't think he is eurasian. Its is saidthe eurasians approached him and asked him to represent them in cabinet. As there are only 12 of them left, the rest are in Perth, he did fuck all for them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am not changing the subject but making a valid point. Assuming you are right, then you must have an alternative that did NOT do the things you said George Yeo is doing.

Why claim George Yeo is bad when you do not have a basis for comparison? Just in case what you have is worse.

R u blind? Did Chiam See Tong even do half the crap he did?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can't do without him kissing Burma ass

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo: Remember your place in society before you engage in political debate… Debate cannot generate into a free-for-all where no distinction is made between the senior and junior party… You must make distinctions – What is high, what is low, what is above, what is below, and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion… people should not take on those in authority as ‘equals’
This arrogant piece of shit after being kicked out is now talking about reformation. He seems to have selective amnesia on what he'd said before. There's a price to arrogance, I just dont understand how gullible some of these people can be.

jw5

Loyal
I don't think he is eurasian. Its is saidthe eurasians approached him and asked him to represent them in cabinet. As there are only 12 of them left, the rest are in Perth, he did fuck all for them.

That was in your first post, last para.
Don't think he is. Eurasian means one parent is european, one asian.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a natural stage of denial.

Its like suddenly kenna retrenched. It will take at least a few days or weeks for it to sink in before you realize that you are really out of job and then you start frantically to look for a job. Some people took months and some never snap out of it and went into depression.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
the balls-lickers r weeping & mourning that the overpaid minister lost his job, but will continue to draw his absurd pension while officially shaking legs at home.

then, when u ask the balls-lickers, what r the tangible benefits that they've gained from george's contribution throughout his career in cabinet... they suddenly have that blank look on their faces.