• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking beyond the persecution of Tey Tsun Hang

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice is to enjoy his threads but do not offer information that give away your identity. Why allow PAP to give you a free fuck, Tey style. Which is why I would suspend my beliefs, too many false tracks. Locke. Sorry if I imply if you are a lawyer or from the AGC. GD is probably the worst person to vouch for you.

Bro, I have been in this forum for more than 2 yrs. If I am keen on a person's ID, surely I would have, over the last 2 yrs or more, made an atempt to solicit info from targets here. Or even meet up with them with me initiating. You may want to know that other than Locke, I met up with charlie99 when he was in town not too long ago.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I have been in this forum for more than 2 yrs. If I am keen on a person's ID, surely I would have, over the last 2 yrs or more, made an atempt to solicit info from targets here. Or even meet up with them with me initiating. You may want to know that other than Locke, I met up with charlie99 when he was in town not too long ago.

This is Charlie99, who resides in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for the past 30+ years.

When I went to Singapore in April/May 2012, I met [GoldenDragon] and we chit chat over cappuccino.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is Charlie99, who resides in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for the past 30+ years.

When I went to Singapore in April/May 2012, I met [GoldenDragon] and we chit chat over cappuccino.

Hope ISD did not get to you after we met. Not yet perhaps! Cheers.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not running down anyone. I read a person's thread and find too much incongruity so I pointed out. The points of revealing your identity is too real. This is a Gestapo govt after all. My points has not been rebutted, except replies that I know so and so and met him personally. Its not good enough for me. Very easy for clones to help each other out, worst if they work for PAP. They should post same amount of drivel during weekends. Not just 8.30 to 5.00pm like civil serpents since they hog the forum like permanent basement dwellers.

It is a charade and there are many different kind of people in this forum. This is what makes it interesting but to question one based on what is written here? I have met some people here and they are so different when they are here and in the real world. I am not a fan of anyone here but GD is an okay guy here and shares interesting stories. To believe his story or not is up to you. We will make our own decision. No need to run down anyone here.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh says dont be a fuckng idiotic dumbass and go exposing your identity to anybody....the fuckers n the MIW lookn to "showcase" some careless and stewpig fool so that they can slaughter pig to teach monkeys like Tey and Tang LiangHng.....nothing kills off internet chatter faster than when theres some vicious and unmitigated demnstration of their raw and brutal power ....

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is a huge disappointment even in the paid IBs they hire.

Spot on. Jaga8 & Locke aka Laurel & Hardy are making my job difficult. As presiding judge in Tey's FIXING, how can I now justify my pre-ordained decision? Zis jokers are going make me look like a clown. Prease help me!

[video=youtube;icR9bjeotxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icR9bjeotxc[/video]