• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking beyond the persecution of Tey Tsun Hang

jw5

Loyal
* OA nods politely while looking at peektures of lightning and thunderstorms. *

:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because Locke Liberal has a different view from his, he tried to hint that Locke Liberal is a IB, until GD comes in to clarify.

First met Locke about 7-8 months ago. Thereafter, we kept in touch regularly. Am aware of his case. Very unfortunate. He read up on the Act and section involved etc so well that bro WMM suspects him to be a lawyer. And now, a DPP from AGC. Imo, Locke should be flattered. He took a few months and not 4 years to pass off as a lawyer.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
First met Locke about 7-8 months ago. Thereafter, we kept in touch regularly. Am aware of his case. Very unfortunate. He read up on the Act and section involved etc so well that bro WMM suspects him to be a lawyer. And now, a DPP from AGC. Imo, Locke should be flattered. He took a few months and not 4 years to pass off as a lawyer.

Not that difficult to pass off as a lawyer. We ALL have seen how some lawyers are a major embarrassment to themselves and their profession. So what's the big deal here??

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect you are one of them. Throwing in trivial topics like HFJs and gambling at RWS. Telling people your net worth buying a $800K house. Offering so called inside information on MHA. In the process, encouraging other forummers to volunteer their private details. My instinct is to stay clear from name droppers. Anyway your posts are entertaining. But your vouch for Locke, I take it with a huge pinch of salt. Not saying that Locke is AGC or a lawyer though.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

didn't someone here posted that locke was fucked by the system for fucking an underaged whore? and his real name was splashed out too? :eek:

jw5

Loyal
I suspect you are one of them. Throwing in trivial topics like HFJs and gambling at RWS. Telling people your net worth buying a $800K house. Offering so called inside information on MHA. In the process, encouraging other forummers to volunteer their private details. My instinct is to stay clear from name droppers. Anyway your posts are entertaining. But your vouch for Locke, I take it with a huge pinch of salt. Not saying that Locke is AGC or a lawyer though.

Goodness me fukyuman, there you go offending Scroobal again, after the JBJ fiasco.
You haven't got a clue what's going on have you?
Then again, you do have a couple (meaning 2) of good observations too.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read the posting by both Asterix and WMM, both of them write in very similar manner. ....

YOU USELESS GOONDU! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

I WILL NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH ZIS CLOWN WONG MENG MENG EVEN IF IT IS ONLY AN INTERNET NICK TRYING TO MOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER SENIOR COUNSEL WONG MENG MENG.

IF I SEE THE REAL WONG MENG MENG, I AND MOST SINGAPOREANS WILL SPIT AT HIM!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

IF I SEE THE REAL PERSON SHOWN ON CHEWCHENG'S AVATAR, I AND MOST SINGAPOREANS WILL ALSO SPIT AT HIM!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

THANK YOU! YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING YOUR BOSS LOOK BAD AND HIS NEXT NICKNAME WILL BE CHEWCHENG. PINKY IS TOO MILD A NICKNAME.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what exactly are you saying then?

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh. It may be more common these days but that does not mean its acceptable mah.

jdxyh9ih1hw.jpg
As the circus court act is taking place and viewers are engrossed with the show, it's time to revisit the motivation for staging this circus. It's been rumoured since decades that students in our universities sleep with lecturers in exchange for better grades. So why aren't the rest of the lechers caught? Besides the articles that portrayed PAP in a negative light written by Tey that singled him out, could he be persecuted to serve as a warning to the rest of the lechers eg. in the law, social sciences faculties not to badmouth the PAP to the students and the world?

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the "Ooi" that both of you used is spelled exactly the same. The way you write when angry is exactly the same.

Good luck in trying to hide that. I know you got more than just these 2 monikers.

And being angry, confirms it. LOL!

YOU USELESS GOONDU! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

I WILL NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH ZIS CLOWN WONG MENG MENG EVEN IF IT IS ONLY AN INTERNET NICK TRYING TO MOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER SENIOR COUNSEL WONG MENG MENG.

IF I SEE THE REAL WONG MENG MENG, I AND MOST SINGAPOREANS WILL SPIT AT HIM!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

IF I SEE THE REAL PERSON SHOWN ON CHEWCHENG'S AVATAR, I AND MOST SINGAPOREANS WILL ALSO SPIT AT HIM!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

THANK YOU! YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING YOUR BOSS LOOK BAD AND HIS NEXT NICKNAME WILL BE CHEWCHENG. PINKY IS TOO MILD A NICKNAME.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the "Ooi" that both of you used is spelled exactly the same. The way you write when angry is exactly the same.

Good luck in trying to hide that. I know you got more than just these 2 monikers.

Hitler and Mussolini both speak alike. Does it mean Hitler is Mussolini and Mussolini is Hitler? You TWIT.

But I and most Sinkies know Lee Hsien Loong is definitely CHEWCHENG. Can't aim properly.

I picked up a lot of things after joining SammyBoy. So did others. Proves nothing.

Wasting taxpayers money shooting in the dark. 1st May is a very important date for SINKIES.

They (PAP IBs) work hard for your (taxpayers') money. So hard for it honey, so you better VOTE THEM OUT ...

[video=youtube;xQusEfvAxHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQusEfvAxHY[/video]

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying we are all in a charade. PAP have enough clones or clowns to zap you or flood the threads with one liners bo liao chat room conversations until it get buried. They are so full of shit and yet collect points of above 1000. It would not surprise me if they plant a few smart ones. My friends who were with MHA keep their mouths sealed tight all these years, something about OSA they sign when they left the force. But here comes 'GD' who seems to know everyone in MHA and telling us stories. Even the house and whereabouts he plan to buy. Visting HFJ and RWS, surely as an ex-enforcement officer he knows enough about broken homes and habitual gamblers to tell us of his new pastimes. My advice is to enjoy his threads but do not offer information that give away your identity. Why allow PAP to give you a free fuck, Tey style. Which is why I would suspend my beliefs, too many false tracks. Locke. Sorry if I imply if you are a lawyer or from the AGC. GD is probably the worst person to vouch for you.

So what exactly are you saying then?

jw5

Loyal
GD is probably the worst person to vouch for you.

You do realise that Scroobal's claim that GD's "credentials" are "impeccable" and his assertions are infallible and cannot be disagreed with are what brought the simmering problems between our internet monikers to the surface, right?

Or are you still clueless or as he would call it a "gerllible blur fuck".

jw5

Loyal

You have to admit though that he has a great avatar. It makes me laugh everytime and is probably the only thing keeping me from zapping him. :biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying we are all in a charade. PAP have enough clones or clowns to zap you or flood the threads with one liners bo liao chat room conversations until it get buried. They are so full of shit and yet collect points of above 1000. It would not surprise me if they plant a few smart ones. My friends who were with MHA keep their mouths sealed tight all these years, something about OSA they sign when they left the force. But here comes 'GD' who seems to know everyone in MHA and telling us stories. Even the house and whereabouts he plan to buy. Visting HFJ and RWS, surely as an ex-enforcement officer he knows enough about broken homes and habitual gamblers to tell us of his new pastimes. My advice is to enjoy his threads but do not offer information that give away your identity. Why allow PAP to give you a free fuck, Tey style. Which is why I would suspend my beliefs, too many false tracks. Locke. Sorry if I imply if you are a lawyer or from the AGC. GD is probably the worst person to vouch for you.

You are spot on bro!!!

these bastards from the MIW have been trying their luck to hunt down the bros who badmouth them in the SBF so that they can get their lawyers to serve defamation suits on them...people like all those big bastards from the pap for example. BUT they have not been successful because sam leong has not sold out....

but if you dare to shoot your fucking mouth off in the HWZ forums for eg....you will surely get sued by these bastards.

Anyways thanks to some other bros in this forum we have found another way to fuck around with these bastards..... nick sharing....you need not know who else is using the nick but you can post all you wanna say under one nick where some 30 - 50 other people are also using .....like that you see who the fuck they can try to sue lor....they cant even figure who the fuck said what.....

time to confound these fucking bastards from the PAP ..... who spend more time wondering what do people think about them and their fuckeroo policies than doing a proper job of taking care of the CITIZENS of this island!!!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a charade and there are many different kind of people in this forum. This is what makes it interesting but to question one based on what is written here? I have met some people here and they are so different when they are here and in the real world. I am not a fan of anyone here but GD is an okay guy here and shares interesting stories. To believe his story or not is up to you. We will make our own decision. No need to run down anyone here.

jw5

Loyal
It is a charade and there are many different kind of people in this forum. This is what makes it interesting but to question one based on what is written here? I have met some people here and they are so different when they are here and in the real world. I am not a fan of anyone here but GD is an okay guy here and shares interesting stories. To believe his story or not is up to you. We will make our own decision. No need to run down anyone here.

No need to run down anyone here who doesn't agree with you, doesn't believe the assertions of certain internet monikers, have a different opinion or view, etc either.
So we should be "allowed" to be skeptical or even critical of anyone's stories including GD's and Manipulative Bastard's.
Since GD is an ok guy, he shouldn't get houded and abused. However, the one who is a manipulative bullying, badly brought up motherfucker, should be hounded and abused.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the spirit of free speech...everyone should be allowed to voice whatever opinions however stupid it may sound....it is in the whole discourse when we will be able to discern the right from wrong, the rational from the absurd and the smart from the stupid...thats what the fucking PAP failed to understand when they are running this country.,....

it is not about only you fucking so called elites only....its about everyone....i think that idea died when LKY thinks he and his appointed judges alone are smart enough to decide whether a man lives or dies in his system by doing away with the jury system...if you ask me ,....there is no rule of law until we bring it back..... the collective wisdom of 13 different people is eternally unsurpassed.....