• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Looking bad, so its time to buy?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good that. earn few hundreds then quit?

or wait for higher profit?

my 2 lot sgx if contra then earn 350 nia. should i sell?

I would sell but not all at one go. Market may come up a bit more but will consolidate soon I think.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Hong Kong-listed index of 40 H shares, which are also included in the mainland’s composite index, has been consolidating in a neat triangle for weeks. Obviously, at some point, it will break out of this consolidation pattern, but which way? Hong Kong dollar-denominated shares are of increasing interest to investors because they provide a natural hedge against the yuan, which has been weakening against the US dollar, the focus of our previous piece. However, the technicals, though poor, have a very slight downside bias. Long-term moving averages have been negative for almost a year while the MACD has been below zero for the past month and momentum barely bullish. This would target February’s low of 7,500 points.

http://www.scmp.com/business/markets/article/1989048/chart-day-h-shares-crossroads

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody Huat like me? Or only me and Uncle Huat only!
If Everyday so Huat, no need to work Liao . Wahahaha