• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo Accomplice Chief Investment Officer I’m Chua Soon Hock has been cheated by China Communist Terrorist

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE hedge fund Asia Genesis Asset Management is closing its macro fund after suffering an “unprecedented drawdown” following China’s stock market rout and Japan’s rally.

Chua Soon Hock’s Asia Genesis Macro Fund had a drawdown of 18.8 per cent in the first weeks of January, according to a letter sent to investors seen by Bloomberg News. The fund is returning money to investors after losses on long Hong Kong and China equities positions as well as short Nikkei bets, according to the letter.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I have reached the stage whereby my confidence as a trader is lost,” chief investment officer Chua wrote in the letter. Tough trading since October and a “disastrous” January “have proven that my past experience is no longer valid and instead, is working against me”.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better divest from that shithole country while you still can. Cut your losses.

Dumbfucks better realize that the much ballyhooed 'China century' is not going to happen, and you'll be lucky if China (PRC, should it exist) reaches North Korea's GDP in future. :cool:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbfucks better realize that the much ballyhooed 'China century' is not going to happen, and you'll be lucky if China (PRC, should it exist) reaches North Korea's GDP in future. :cool:
What about India century.... any hope?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo always praises China but all his wife and children who got cancer were treated in USA

George Yeo is a scum

Cancer treatment in China is good if you are a top CCP official or his family member.

George Yeo is a foreigner (to them) and a minnow, a useful idiot. He won't get access to that kind of healthcare there.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honourable High Ses Duke Chan advice u to take a Long Term View on Tiongkok in his 大法会

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who think armarikag way of using radiation therapy , chemotherapy or other types of anti-cancer drugs can cure cancer
is suffering from delusion.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honourable High Ses Duke Chan advice u to take a Long Term View on Tiongkok in his 大法会

He is not the only turd doing that.

Reminder, this video is found on the official Ministry of Health Youtube channel. I hope your IQ is high enough to recognize what is wrong with this situation. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reminder, this video is found on the official Ministry of Health Youtube channel. I hope your IQ is high enough to recognize what is wrong with this situation. :cool:

Moi IQ is very low wan...arrested maybe only 50 points max

I declared I am a stupid idiot. Please enlighten me with your sincere thoughts

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing wrong, we are in Good Hands and always, bro:smile: