• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL I just watched CNA showing jiuhukia kpkb no HSR

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
bbeb0c58-6400-11e8-82ea-2acc56ad2bf7_1320x770_225743.JPG

Tun Dr. M got to be very firm to abolish HSR.

If the idiots want to KPKB, then teach them a bigger lesson = Demolish the whole causeway and even close the 2nd link.

This shows POWER.

Idiots blindly believing in DEVELOPMENT must be taught a painful lesson. DEVELOPMENT only SPOILS people by pampering them. Waste Resource and Ruin Natural Environment caused huge amount of wastes and pollution. World is over developed and must be REVERSED and DEMOLISHED. Too much of over-population and badly needs CULLING. Must Cull starting from those who kept demanding DEVELOPMENT & PAMPERING.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cost of the ticket will make it unaffordable to muar bumpkins. And nobody will disembark at muar.
Besides, the high speed rail will bypass the airport ( klia). The rail sertvice can be twice as useful if it stops at the airport.
They are supposed to have done cost feasibility study and hired consultants to work out all these prior to the signing isn’t it? Can’t be so slip shod to sign base on nothing right? I saw Lim Guan Eng on TV said they may reconsider the project in future but has to be on fair terms as if the terms are not fair to them! I see his behavior on TV also wonder how Spore govt can have good working relationship with them like that when they are making such comments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bbeb0c58-6400-11e8-82ea-2acc56ad2bf7_1320x770_225743.JPG

Tun Dr. M got to be very firm to abolish HSR.

If the idiots want to KPKB, then teach them a bigger lesson = Demolish the whole causeway and even close the 2nd link.

This shows POWER.

Idiots blindly believing in DEVELOPMENT must be taught a painful lesson. DEVELOPMENT only SPOILS people by pampering them. Waste Resource and Ruin Natural Environment caused huge amount of wastes and pollution. World is over developed and must be REVERSED and DEMOLISHED. Too much of over-population and badly needs CULLING. Must Cull starting from those who kept demanding DEVELOPMENT & PAMPERING.

It’s ok if they don’t want development just don’t start iskandar or hsr or whatever shit development then change plans halfway like what is happening now. Not right behavior at all for a country to treat investors in such horrid manner.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Mad is just another fucking crook. No respect for international law and agreement. Can just anyhow cancel. I hope the m&ds pay dearly for breach of contract!

Maybe should just cancel the S pass and work permits of Malaysian assholes working here!
I totally agree!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s ok if they don’t want development just don’t start iskandar or hsr or whatever shit development then change plans halfway like what is happening now. Not right behavior at all for a country to treat investors in such horrid manner.

So called investors are the world most useless greedy coward bastards, that are supposed to be destroyed and punished painfully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So called investors are the world most useless greedy coward bastards, that are supposed to be destroyed and punished painfully.
I am just glad your Malaysian local investors from muar etc will be destroyed together with foreign investors this time round. Shiok!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just glad your Malaysian local investors from muar etc will be destroyed together with foreign investors this time round. Shiok!

WORTHLESS Investors are supposed to be BURNT. Teach the rest a painful lesson. The perfect answer to their GREED.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WORTHLESS Investors are supposed to be BURNT. Teach the rest a painful lesson. The perfect answer to their GREED.
Nothing greedy in doing investment. Only politicians and you Malaysian dog thieves are known to be greedy. Burnt in hell for you thieves indeed.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing greedy in doing investment. Only politicians and you Malaysian dog thieves are known to be greedy. Burnt in hell for you thieves indeed.

1st burn their investment monies, make them bankrupted, then force them to pay debts, auction their homes, windup their businesses, drive them to commit suicide. They are greedy opportunistic selfish bastards looking for gains by squandering resources and damaging environments.They exploit and destroy whole planet and contributed NOTHING. Get rid of them! Destroy and punish them!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st burn their investment monies, make them bankrupted, then force them to pay debts, auction their homes, windup their businesses, drive them to commit suicide. They are greedy opportunistic selfish bastards looking for gains by squandering resources and damaging environments.They exploit and destroy whole planet and contributed NOTHING. Get rid of them! Destroy and punish them!
You go live in jungle first before opening your bloody Malaysian hypocrite mouth! Don’t occupy MY HDB!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go live in jungle first before opening your bloody Malaysian hypocrite mouth! Don’t occupy MY HDB!

I personally know many foolish greedy Singaporeans who has only little money, want to dream greedy big, and be INVESTORS. not like they were Li Ka Shing or Jack Ma lah.

Mortgaged their HDB and borrowed monies to buy properties in Malaysia hearing HSR project... then got no money to pay loans, they tot they would gain big profits and collect good rentals....

HAHAHAHA!

Huat Ah!

All Burnt! And awaiting bankruptcies, and their HDB pigeon holes will be auctioned, and mostly still unable to cover debts, banks will eat their accounts, and chase for payments every week.

Huat Ah!

Then they will jump HDB, or go IMH!

Huat Ah!

INVESTORS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Must brutally given all their well deserved lessons! Shiok & Huat Ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally know many foolish greedy Singaporeans who has only little money, want to dream greedy big, and be INVESTORS. not like they were Li Ka Shing or Jack Ma lah.

Mortgaged their HDB and borrowed monies to buy properties in Malaysia hearing HSR project... then got no money to pay loans, they tot they would gain big profits and collect good rentals....

HAHAHAHA!

Huat Ah!

All Burnt! And awaiting bankruptcies, and their HDB pigeon holes will be auctioned, and mostly still unable to cover debts, banks will eat their accounts, and chase for payments every week.

Huat Ah!

Then they will jump HDB, or go IMH!

Huat Ah!

INVESTORS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Must brutally given all their well deserved lessons! Shiok & Huat Ah!
You Malaysian dogs are so damn evil to curse Singaporean investors to die when they didn’t steal slander or harass you in making investment. So incredibly bad hearted Malaysian dogs you go die and burnt in hell!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian dogs are so damn evil to curse Singaporean investors to die when they didn’t steal slander or harass you in making investment. So incredibly bad hearted Malaysian dogs you go die and burnt in hell!

Singaporeans are STUPID LAZY ARROGANT IGNORANT & GREEDY & COWARD & SELFISH. With own silly imagination that they fucking Smart but actually very dumb, imagination that they were High Class Good Guys but extremely selfish and evil, also imagination that they were fucking Rich but in Huge Debts indeed.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just watch this thread.

Only those who stand to gain by hook or by crook from HSR kpkb on the cancellation.
And the small fries trying to unkut their maggots lord backside to kpkb in robotic unison to show their bosses how much they unkut.

All others happy.

Whatever make maggots in white sad makes me happy.
Make all others happy like shit to see maggots and their fucking plans getting flushed down toilet bowl

images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are STUPID LAZY ARROGANT IGNORANT & GREEDY & COWARD & SELFISH. With own silly imagination that they fucking Smart but actually very dumb, imagination that they were High Class Good Guys but extremely selfish and evil, also imagination that they were fucking Rich but in Huge Debts indeed.
Aiyah just get lost from MY hdb ok if not you fucking Malaysian hypocrite malicious liars shut up. Stealing is call smart. Slandering is call smart to people like you with no morals. So shameless to call other imagining good when you are number one pretender to be good. Damn coward only bullying your own race! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just watch this thread.

Only those who stand to gain by hook or by crook from HSR kpkb on the cancellation.
And the small fries trying to unkut their maggots lord backside to kpkb in robotic unison to show their bosses how much they unkut.

All others happy.

Whatever make maggots in white sad makes me happy.
Make all others happy like shit to see maggots and their fucking plans getting flushed down toilet bowl

images
Sinkies are so damn proud of you die your business indeed. You are exactly the maggots in white that you are kpkb about. That’s why I say sinkies can go to hell. But then your nick shows that you are probably cheebye Malaysian pretending to be sinkie and stirring shit. So damn low clsss Malaysian dogs.

sch_bus_aunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG53 LOSERS and similar suckers can go and BITCH AS MUCH AS THEY CAN, about it. Why should Dr M give a shit?

Just have a good laugh at their pains and misery. No mercy pse.

Dr. M is always good at inflicting Political Pains on PAP and Singapore. Very good!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG53 LOSERS and similar suckers can go and BITCH AS MUCH AS THEY CAN, about it. Why should Dr M give a shit?

Just have a good laugh at their pains and misery. No mercy pse.

Dr. M is always good at inflicting Political Pains on PAP and Singapore. Very good!
Sinkie traitor dog proudly sucking M cock! Or Damn shameless Malaysian dogs pretending to be sinkies? Who cares? Only proves that sinkies and mudlander dogs can all go to hell.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are so damn proud of you die your business indeed. You are exactly the maggots in white that you are kpkb about. That’s why I say sinkies can go to hell. But then your nick shows that you are probably cheebye Malaysian pretending to be sinkie and stirring shit. So damn low clsss Malaysian dogs.

images

Go wank yourself and relieve your tension!
Then you not be so fucking frustrated and be a happier cunt!