• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Logging In & Out..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of Late i have noticed a coupLe of bros here eXtemeLy busy over this CNY period..must be damned
mentaLLy chaLLenging hor ?..:*::eek::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not underestimate the boh liao-ness of some of the fucktards here....then there are those like you who log in here as its your job.

7Eleven

Do not underestimate the boh liao-ness of some of the fucktards here....then there are those like you who log in here as its your job.

Hope you are not talking me and my 'buddies'. Come here one cannot be o liao lah. Stressed and become boliao. What can we do?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did your PAP master ask you to tone down your volume after the 6.9 hong lim gathering? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie is Dyng to see how our Chow Ah Kwa akia Looked Liked in ReaL LIfe..Drifter San; i thought you promised
me to upLoad this Chow Humpkoo's Pic here ?..:confused::eek::wink:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishypie is Dyng to see how our Chow Ah Kwa akia Looked Liked in ReaL LIfe..Drifter San; i thought you promised
me to upLoad this Chow Humpkoo's Pic here ?..:confused::eek::wink:

Yes I also wanna see. :biggrin:

But I think Drifter tua kang again lah...

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit..that's so disappointing.How about Bro Raider ?; am sure he can Post this HumpKoo's pic.LOL.:biggrin:

Sorry mate, I don't take pictures of people when meeting them, same as they respected me by not taking pictures of me. Even though AK and me have our quarrels, I am not so despicable. I am guai lan, but not despicable.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry mate, I don't take pictures of people when meeting them, same as they respected me by not taking pictures of me. Even though AK and me have our quarrels, I am not so despicable. I am guai lan, but not despicable.

Okay, got you..in another words; it means the other party is despicabLe.LOL.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can post AK pic. just censor the eyes lor.

if you are too lazy to censor, i can do it for you.

like this.

censored_face.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I also wanna see. :biggrin:

But I think Drifter tua kang again lah...

it is nice to see that you took a break from the forum during the CNY holidays. i assume no clones. unlike losers like me and the rest of 50 regulars and irregulars here who stayed in the forum 24/7 during this week.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is nice to see that you took a break from the forum during the CNY holidays. i assume no clones. unlike losers like me and the rest of 50 regulars and irregulars here who stayed in the forum 24/7 during this week.

Boss, when are you going to top up my points to 700? :o