• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local undergrad sells her body to "Young Aaron Kwok" to take 'revenge'

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does she think the bf is ever serious about her once he knows? He'll be a twit if he thinks their will be a future together. I suppose the bf will fuck her and still fuck others, now that she knows, and she knows that he knows, etc.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha.... She is worst than the GL chickens........ Stupid Gong Pussy, think herself very clever selling her CB and show the Ex BF..... The Ex BF must be laughing inside... I already fxxk your CD for free many many times and I have free new CDB to fxxk... Stupid Cunt.... Some more study Uni....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dedicate this song to her,,,

[video=youtube;SZgIk2b68gQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgIk2b68gQ&feature=fvwrel[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our local universities are bastions of rote-learning. Students are not encouraged to be creative or to think out of the box. If you want to get an A, just burn the textbooks, dissolve the ashes in water, have a water parade, and spit every fuck thing out during the examinations. A friend of mine who did engineering basically memorized chunks and chunks of facts. And having been through the shit myself, I can tell you how utterly uninspiring the learning process is. For certain subjects, we were drilled that certain policies are good for the nation and how great our system is; we had fucking propaganda to endure. A few of the textbooks had bad grammar and spelling. Even the course materials were not spared. When it comes to producing world class entrepreneurs, scientists, and artists, how many have our universities produced? How many great academic pieces and scientific innovations? One robot designed by a university for some show could not even stand on its own. I am sure you can find plenty of examples of incompetence from the posts in this forum.

Many students are simply incapable of critical thinking. Whatever that is not found in the textbooks is not valid. Come project time, group discussions tend to consist mainly of finding out which groups have finished and the best way to plagiarize, instead of trying to get all four or five brains together to figure out how to answer the assignment questions. When the lecturer refuses to give tips, they blame the lecturer for being "unhelpful", "unfriendly", and "unprofessional". They blame everybody instead of themselves. I once sat through a class in which virtually the entire fucking class yelled and begged the lecturer for tips to help them complete the group assignment. It is a fucking disgrace and you have to be there to believe it.

people claimed the education system in sinkie land is the bestest.
maybe yours class was the odd one out. :mad::mad::mad::mad: