• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY worry your kid become retard when marry stupid sinky women

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee says world economy will be restored in 3 to 5 years
By Imelda Saad, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 24 October 2008 2310 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew

He said: "I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university.

- CNA/ms

Mr Lau Lee - Are your parents graduates..? Were they at any one time worried about whether you were going to make it to university when you were a young boy?

Last edited:

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said: "I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university.

- CNA/ms

Well, both he and his wife are highly literate and talented but they have given birth to the retarded pinky. Now that's ironic isn't it? :rolleyes:

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an Honest Mistake, let us move on.

Never admit you are wrong just admit it is a mistake from your MIW.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MIW also never apologize - because sorry also must explain. Lee Bee Wah saying sorry for the table tennis fiasco need to hold a press conference to explain.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW also never apologize - because sorry also must explain. Lee Bee Wah saying sorry for the table tennis fiasco need to hold a press conference to explain.

Like that ,ok lor i no mistake, it is the program mistake can liao...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck u tocking. It is good sperm, good cocksmanship and feed your woman well after hitting target. Fucked up sperm equal peechia dna equal to shit baby. What, preach to bakchee, bakchee grow smarter ah?