• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Glorification Thread - Post 23 March 2015

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Neh FT loves LKY

love sinkie so much. but dun want to serve ns, don't want citizenship, dun want to pay cpf protection money... run back home to india. talk cock ah neh again. :oIo:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Neh FT loves LKY

Ah neh is thankful for he can compare the differences. Young people cannot because they weren't around to play in squalid kampongs when they were young. You still can experience this and travel back in time when you visit our neighbor. Hee.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singapore is a Kingdom. It took an Ah Neh to reveal the truth

All you fuckers are going to burn in hell for criticizing the Indians

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore is a Kingdom. It took an Ah Neh to reveal the truth

Maharaja Lee sounds less cringey than 'Founding PM' or 'Founding Father'. In Chinese it's literally 'Pioneer PM' (建国总理). :rolleyes:

Oh really? Pray tell what does maharaja lee in chinese then? Why is pioneer pm cringey? :rolleyes:

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yankee praises pro-western Comprador LKY

Transmodified from pro-regime Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mr-lee-kuan-yew-was-an/1738314.html

PEASANTPORE: Former Yankee Secretary of Vassal Affairs Lord George Shultz expressed his condolences at their former Comprador LKY's passing. In a letter addressed to the next Comprador Ruler Loong, on Monday (Mar 23), he said: "In theory I grieve, as do so many all over the world, at the passing of your pro-Yankee Papa and Uncle Sam's best overseas Comprador Old Dictator LKY."

Saying that late Comprador Lee was "an extraordinary and loyal serf despite reservations of the Brits", Lord Shultz added that he had always considered Comprador Lee one of the most intelligent Asiatic he had ever known.

"I call upon other Asiatic Compradors who are leaning to the Chink Commies now, the high quality of life in Peasantpore is an enduring tribute to wise choice of Comprador LKY who chose to be the Yankee vassal. While Uncle Sam has suffered since the 2008 Crisis and Shina is challenging us, may our pro-Yankee Red Dot continue to flourish," he added.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yankee praises pro-western Comprador LKY

Transmodified from Mouthpiece

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/labour-movement-pays/1738518.html

PEASANTPORE: Key lackeys from the pro-regime Labour/Serf Movement turned up at the NTUC Centre on Tuesday (Mar 24) to pay tribute to Old Dictator, who escaped retribution of a long drawn slow death.

Among them were NTUC Sex-General Upturn Lim Sway Say, Eugenics Minion Kee Chiew, and Senior Minion of State in the Ruler Loong's Office Heng Ah How. They were there procedurally to observe a minute of silence at noon.

After that, they wrote their condolence messages, before kowtowing to Peasantpore's Yankee Approved founding Comprador.

Minion Lim later spoke of how Old Dictator's vision helped to shape and benefit Peasantpore's workforce. He said: “All his life, he believed he can extract economic rent by selling his serfs as cheap labour for the Ang Moh and Nihon merchants. That economic progress and development must be served in the interest of the Familee and their supporters only.

“In other words, economic progress is reserved for the Familee and their supporters while peasants settle for the scraps and crumbs. I would say price hikes and low wages for peasants, decade after decade, is a good as those Chink peasants, if not kept check will create havoc and ruin the party.

Earlier on Tuesday, the pliant National Labour Sex Lackeys paid tribute to Old Dictator’s strong control of labour movement. Older peasants knew the old story of how old dictator fought for poor peasants before gaining power and swiftly enact laws to suppress them after the Brits and Yankee gave their approval for him to be the Comprador.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former Birdcage Lackey sings praises of Old Dictator's property business acumen

Transmodified from pro-regime Mouthpiece

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...tute/1738222.html?cx_tag=recommend4u#cxrecs_s

PEASANTPORE: Former CEO of the Bird Cage Mafia Board (HDB), Lackey Liu Ah Ker, was among those despicable few who paid their respects to the late Dictator at Sri Temasek on Tuesday afternoon (Mar 24). He gleefully shared his thoughts about Old Dictator's business acumen and his Bird Cage legacy with Mouth Piece Channel NewsAsia.

“I think my relationship to Old Dictator is that of patron and crony. As there were other senior lackeys between us, we did not see each other often. But because I worked in the Birdcage Board, we would make site inspections together about three or four times a year,” Lackey Liu said.

"Old Dictator had a strong belief in making supernormal profits from public housing as he observed the similar experiments played out in Hong Kong. So he would invite me to a meal with him about once a year at the Istana. When we chatted, he would hope that I would learn from the Hong Kong regime and property bloodsuckers. I think it is a good idea, the key idea is to improverish peasants using expensive bird cages so that they take up 22-30 years birdcage loans, toil to pay off their debts and stop challenging the Imperial Court!!",he added.

Lackey Liu recalled a time when he accompanied former British Prime Minion Harold Wilson to walk around in public birdcage areas to awe their British Overlords.

Said Lackey Liu: "He (Mr Wilson) came as Old Dictator's friend and he said in his view, Harold Wilson's view, Old Dictator was one of the most luckiest dictator, presiding over pliant peasants and a favourite Asiatic Comprador of the Yankees. We hint to Harold that we Asiatics may be pliant but we get the job done properly and ensured more peasants fall in the debt trap by selling leasehold birdcages to them. In addition, we implement the racial quota system to prevent a repeat of Cheng San when we were almost trounced by Labour in that sad misadventure.."

Lackey Liu also said Old Dictator had a strong interest in sustainability of the Bird Cage Scam.

“For example, in any Ponzi Scam, if less younger peasants rushed in to buy birdcages, then inevitably the regime has to continue to raise birdcage prices so that the fewer newcomers will pay off the old peasants. There will cum to be a point where the regime cannot raise prices to substain 99 leasehold birdcages and will cause the system to implode inwards.”

Old Dictator was worried that once the Bird Cage Ponzi Scam unfold, it will cause a systemic failure....how on earth can peasants afford to buy 99 years million dollar birdcages? We have to learn from the Taiwanese and German example and only rent birdcage by late 2020s.,” Lackey Liu conceded.

Another quality Lackey Liu recalled was Old Dictator's business acumen.

“He was very observant; he would never miss anything. He always ask us how we match up against the Hongkies in squeezing rent from peasants. It gave us pressure, but he rewarded the lackeys who introduced new Hong Kong inspired birdcage gimmicks with local favour. Hence I do not understand why some peasants think he need some discounts from HPL,” he said.

"Today, Peasantpore Land is as wealthy as Cheung Kong and Number One in the Birdcage Segment. Even Henderson Land drool at our Birdcage Ponzi Scam. Many peasants pay skill high prices for 99 leasehold birdcages, our banking chums earn impressive interest off them! Even Li Kashing only owed a part of Hong Kong but we fucking owe 80% of Peasantpore! No wonder sore loser said the other Lee is richer than him,” he said.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suzhou is a success, Mediacorp says

Wah lau ...everyone in sinkapore knows that Suzhou was a big flop ...gave Old Fart so many white hair ...he was made to kowtow to the Ah Tiongs inorder to salvage what little he could from the project.

Mediacorpse currently screening a doc on Old Fart stating that Suzhou was a success and attributed that to Old Fart.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Suzhou is a success, Mediacorp says

Its like cpf. Money locked cannot asked back. Every yesr pay pittance for your own good.

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Built road from shanghai to industrial park in east Suzhou. The Chinese replicate their own industrial park in west Suzhou and use the road without having to pay a single cent. I was so happyto have worked in west suzhou.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what happen when sinkies are ball-less to throw out the PAP.. They get the karma of lies after lies bombarding them.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau ...everyone in sinkapore knows that Suzhou was a big flop ...gave Old Fart so many white hair ...he was made to kowtow to the Ah Tiongs inorder to salvage what little he could from the project.

Mediacorpse currently screening a doc on Old Fart stating that Suzhou was a success and attributed that to Old Fart.

Why bother with Mediacorpse...they feed you with half truths and distorted news.

Otherwise how do they get to be ranked 150th on world Press Freedom index...???

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frenchies also sad that the pro-western Comprador has met Lord Yama

Transmodified from Mouth Piece hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/france-has-lost-a-friend/1736674.html

PEASANTPORE: Frenchie President Francois Hollander offered his procedural condolences on Monday (Mar 23) after the death of Peasantpore's First Ruler LKY.

"The Cohabiting President of the Frenchie Republic has learnt with great sadness of the demise of pro-western Comprador Lee Kuan Yew, first Western approved Ruler of Regime of Peasantpore. As diplomatic courtest, He honors the memory of this pro-western visionary statesman, who was able to guide the remarkable development of Peasantpore since its independence in 1965 with Ang Moh and Nihon investment," he said.

"As Peasantpore and France mark the 50th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations this year, France has lost a pro-western friend who had strived to draw our two nations closer and deepen our cooperation in all fields.

"In these moments of mourning of the entire nation aping the example of North Korea, the Head of State addresses his sincere condolences to the immensely favoured and loved ones of Familee and to the peasants of Peasantpore."

Frenchie Minion for Vassal Affairs Laurent Fabius spoke in a separate statement of his "deep sadness" upon learning of the passing of Old Dictator.

"Former French President Francois Mitterand's a bit tulan with Old Dictator when the latter lectured the former on French governance. Without Yankee support, Ang Moh and Nihon investments and cheap peasant labour, Peasantpore became one of the Asiatic hubs to balk Soviet and Maoist baboons."

Who is this ridiculous man who wastes my time? Running Singapore is like running Marseilles. I am running a whole country!”, peeved Mitterand on LKY's arrogance.

The Frenchie Ambassador aka Spymaster to Peasantpore Benjamin Dubertret also sent his condolences and paid tribute to the dead dictator.

"In Ang Moh tradition, we will only say the good times in funerals and ignore the not so good parts of the Old Dictator. But we know Old Dictator always send insulting letters to his foes' funeral, so that one, I will not comment. Other than Mitterand's outburst after the LKY lecture, both countries ok ok and steady," said Mr Dubertret.

"Old Dictator has not ceased to work, throughout his life and his political career, for the accomplishment of a pro-western regime. He supports western concept of an open global market economy for our exploitation. His sold his cheap peasants as pliant labour who will follow our instructions to the dot. Peasantpore may be modern and rich but it is wholly dependent on Western and Nihon investments.

"The entire nation has followed North Korea and declared national mourning, as courtesy, we Ang Mohs join the countless voices around the world to express our deepest emotions on his demise and reiterate our most sincere condolences to our favourite Comprador, to Familee and to the peasants of Peasantpore."

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish I am in the hearse

I wish to be part of the hearse, wearing the smart lumber 1, with ranks all over my shoulder..sitting proudly in the carriage.
Is every young man dreams.
After that also gain a lot of credits, wah a lifetime achievement man. Anytime jobless can show LHL, I carried your father leh, give me a good job can ? Thanks

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to honor Mr LKY is to vote for PAP

Many of my hardcore opposition supporters suddenly wake up and realize PAP is the best after Mr Lee passing. If GE is next week PAP will win at least 85% and landslide win in Aljunied.