• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Advice to Singaporean - Your Future Depends On What You Make Of It

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY:“The question is to get more. And each generation, each election you must find ten, fifteen, twenty good candidates and amongst them two three potential good Ministers. You need a population that understands that. Then it will work. If you believe that you are going to get good government whatever you do, then you are going to risk it all away. You take chances, you vote in jokers, cranks, weak men, worst, charlatans, plausible men with some gift of the gab. You’ll run a very serious risk of losing everything you have. So the final message that I give to Singaporeans is: Your future really depends on what you make of it. The Government can give you that framework. Can give expression to the will of the people. But the people must have that will. If you don’t have it, there’s nothing a Government can do.”

video posted by yueheng on youtube...

this election is an easy decision, I will vote for continuation of a reliable and dependable gov't... I will never bet my future, or my children future.

[video=youtube;w72uktH9P8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72uktH9P8Q[/video]