• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in KL!! :D

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the news. Would love to buy into KL. Unfortunately, the timing is not right for me. No longer looking to party or have ONS... sigh. Age is catching up with me. Oh well... maybe one day after my baby making days are over.

From what I know abt the initial booking of Four Seasons, all choice units have been snapped up.

Choice units : meaning those facing the park. price about RM2600-3000psf all snapped up.

Now they are left with those facing Jalan Ampang K Residence, but still need to pay a price of
RM2350psf.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Residence and Dua Residence the bestest... for capital gains

Not sure abt Dua Residence. Just dun like the outlook of it.

For K residence, been to one of he units for sale at RM800psf, but dun like the balcony. It goes all around the house, only enough passage to walk but to put chairs n tables,
almost impossible. have calculated before, 20% of the space goes to this unusuable balcony.

Tats why eventually walk away from this deal and commit to ONE KL instead

newtown

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just check out with one of the banks in Malaysia:

for self employed Singaporeans who plans to buy a property for own occupation in Malaysia,

Housing loan from bank:
The bank will only loan you 60% of the amount of the property.
If you have a business in Malaysia, it will be 70%

You need:

The Singapore business registration
Your income tax for the previous year
Your saving account passbook.
NRIC

He forgot to mentioned SCB but i think you need that too.

Any bros got any extra info on this? like any bank will allow for more loan %?

Last edited:

newtown

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just get more info from the developer:

Actually for foreigners aka Singaporeans , the bank loan can be up to 80%. It depends on your bank statement and other stuffs to determine the loan amount. 60% is the low side.

There is also a Transfer of ownership stamp duty which is about 24k RM for a 1 million RM unit. ( 2 years later then pay)
and there is also a bank loan stamp duty which is about 10k RM.

And also the consent approval to buy property in Malaysia which cost 700RM

You also need to pay Booking fee of 50k RM ( deposit) and then within 10 days to get the Sales and Agreement from Lawyer , after that, you will need to pay the balance of the 10% of the purchase price of the unit. If the unit is 1 million RM, so that will be 100k, so you need to pay another 50k for it.

The balance amount will be bank loan or you pay by cash.

any bros here can tell me what i miss out. But i think self-employed is 60% bank loan..

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
1MDB to kick-start RM18bil M'sia-Abu Dhabi alliance

Bernama • Apr 16, 13 11:52AM
1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) is ready to kick-start the operations of the strategic RM18 billion Malaysia-Abu Dhabi economic partnership.

This comes after successfully raising US$3 billion for investments in strategic and important high-impact projects like energy and strategic real estate.

The government’s strategic development vehicle said through the 50:50 joint-venture company, Abu Dhabi Malaysia Investment Company (ADMIC), 1MDB and its partner Aabar Investments PJS will leverage on their global resources to drive these initiatives.

“Both countries are committed to now kick-start the operations of this strategic RM18 billion partnership.

“1MDB opted for a private placement to ensure the timely completion of this economic initiative,” read a statement from 1MDB today.

The capital is an integral part of the government-to-government collaboration between Malaysia and Abu Dhabi on a strategic partnership sealed on March 12, 2013.

1MDB said its Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) could potentially be the first investment undertaken by ADMIC.

TRX is estimated to generate a gross development value of RM26 billion and attract 250 of the world’s leading companies, creating 40,000 new job opportunities for knowledge workers.

The multiplier effect generated will produce up to 500,000 new jobs - directly and indirectly throughout Malaysia - by the time it is fully completed.

LordEthan

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRX is but specially as a financial district, they want to attract all those banks and finance companies to take up space there.Might not have many choice for residential

LordEthan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It will be but too many proposals have been shown but it is still unclear what the components or parcels of the project. Im actually looking forward to the Harrods development then TRX to be honest

LordEthan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sgtsk
THE Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) project gains big momentum as 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) awards its first package of earthworks and substructure contract to WCT Bhd.

The RM169.26 million contract is the first in a series of TRX earthworks and civil engineering jobs to be awarded, 1MDB said in a statement yesterday.

Read more: WCT secures RM169m Tun Razak Exchange job http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/WCT16/Article/#ixzz2QeM4MvnM

It already on the way

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sgtsk
THE Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) project gains big momentum as 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) awards its first package of earthworks and substructure contract to WCT Bhd.

The RM169.26 million contract is the first in a series of TRX earthworks and civil engineering jobs to be awarded, 1MDB said in a statement yesterday.

Read more: WCT secures RM169m Tun Razak Exchange job http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/WCT16/Article/#ixzz2QeM4MvnM

It already on the way

Thanks for infor! Guess the detailed devt plan should be forthcoming soon.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
from an investment POV, i would avoid KL. Lifestyle-wise, KL is worth considering! hot chicks, cheap food, nice pad = good sex!

LordEthan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha , hot chicks cheap food I can vouch for
it. Understandable as KL seem to be oversupply and the yield is still low compares to others SEA countries

Last edited:

LordEthan

Alfrescian
Loyal
KL.jpg

Welcome to KL, this pic is taken from Bangsar looking towards KL Sentral and KL CBD at the distance

LordEthan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Other parts of Malaysia - KL

For food you can visit this food blogger - eatdrinkkl.blogspot.com
Have a nice weekend

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure abt Dua Residence. Just dun like the outlook of it.

For K residence, been to one of he units for sale at RM800psf, but dun like the balcony. It goes all around the house, only enough passage to walk but to put chairs n tables,
almost impossible. have calculated before, 20% of the space goes to this unusuable balcony.

Tats why eventually walk away from this deal and commit to ONE KL instead

Thanks for your first hand tips :smile: