• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in KL!! :D

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Other parts of Malaysia - KL

i was told by the sales rep that you need some legal approval from malaysia to allow you to purchase a property and need to accompanied by a lawyer. May i know what cirteria needs to be met for this approval?

Sorry i forgot what is the name of the approval. It starts with "I" something.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

i was told by the sales rep that you need some legal approval from malaysia to allow you to purchase a property and need to accompanied by a lawyer. May i know what cirteria needs to be met for this approval?

Sorry i forgot what is the name of the approval. It starts with "I" something.

State Authority Consent - this is mandatory. No this, No Property.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

State Authority Consent - this is mandatory. No this, No Property.

Ahh ok, thanks potter. Do you know what criteria to meet in order for approval? Is it something like if he likes your face then approved? Hehehe

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahh ok, thanks potter. Do you know what criteria to meet in order for approval? Is it something like if he likes your face then approved? Hehehe

Ya..u must give a em34.gif look, then got higher chance.

Back to business, in short,

Just purchase > RM500k prop.
Developer's lawyer will apply e state authority consent for you. ~RM11k (the state will determine u good man or bad man)em17.gif

u can read read below here..
http://www.hhq.com.my/wp-content/up...roperty-in-Malaysia-English-Version-clean.pdf

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks man potter. Now i am at mont kiara solaris dr cafe drinking my decaf mocha frappe, just now i went to an organic vegetarian restaurant to have my lunch. Going to rain now so hide inside a coffee joint.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya..u must give a View attachment 8296 look, then got higher chance.

Back to business, in short,

Just purchase > RM500k prop.
Developer's lawyer will apply e state authority consent for you. ~RM11k (the state will determine u good man or bad man)View attachment 8297

u can read read below here..
http://www.hhq.com.my/wp-content/up...roperty-in-Malaysia-English-Version-clean.pdf

Wow according to 5.1, diff state authorities have different levels of requirements, e.g. Johor requires the RM11k state levy while KL seem to require none? Anyhow i think the lawyer should be the best person to advise on specific state requirements when buying property from states other than Johor.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow according to 5.1, diff state authorities have different levels of requirements, e.g. Johor requires the RM11k state levy while KL seem to require none? Anyhow i think the lawyer should be the best person to advise on specific state requirements when buying property from states other than Johor.

The sales rep told me 700 RM.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

mont kiara solaris

Organic section at cold storage

20121209_132740.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Desa park city

20121208_145423.jpg

20121208_145808.jpg

Children playing inthe park near their home

20121208_145122.jpg

20121208_152920.jpg

20121208_151911.jpg

A resident and his dog

20121208_151158.jpg

20121208_150650.jpg

20121208_151820.jpg

20121208_145417.jpg

Houses at desa parkcity

20121208_145229.jpg

20121208_150704.jpg

20121208_150830.jpg

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

paisei, tot u referring to jb prop. if penang prop, min is 1milo. :smile:

mont kiara --> super orang kaya place.

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mont Kiara -> For expats and foreigners.

Super kaya Malaysians live at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Damansara Heights, Kenny Hills etc :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Desa park city is better in my opinion. Mont kiara is very sinkie like. So many buildings close together. But i like the shops there though.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Desa park city is better in my opinion. Mont kiara is very sinkie like. So many buildings close together. But i like the shops there though.

DPC is a great place to stay and it has been a trend setter. The French expat community love this place.
The only problem with this place is the access roads. You can only come in from 2 sides, one of which is the Sprint Highway and the other is the Maluri side. Both are super jammed at peak hours.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

DPC is a great place to stay and it has been a trend setter. The French expat community love this place.
The only problem with this place is the access roads. You can only come in from 2 sides, one of which is the Sprint Highway and the other is the Maluri side. Both are super jammed at peak hours.

The other reason i like DPC is its open space and roads which allow for jogging, running and cycling and it has many sports facilities. I saw a cauasian guy wearing its triathlons finisher shirt from phuket. I am a fan of such activities.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you have notice, the sign boards never stated any fines on what ever amount.

very civilised.

Last edited:

Andox

Alfrescian
Loyal

Desa Park City has been garnering plenty of residents and investors alike these few years. Very good environment and property prices at DPC been sky rocketing. There are quite a fair bit of PRC investors and residents in DPC too. There are many other places apart from DPC and Mont Kiara. Ara Damansara, Kepong, Cheras, cyberjaya, Sg Long, Mahkota Cheras, Kajang, Subang etc has some good buys with good environment too.

My 2 cents really. Been here for the past 6 years.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Desa Park City has been garnering plenty of residents and investors alike these few years. Very good environment and property prices at DPC been sky rocketing. There are quite a fair bit of PRC investors and residents in DPC too. There are many other places apart from DPC and Mont Kiara. Ara Damansara, Kepong, Cheras, cyberjaya, Sg Long, Mahkota Cheras, Kajang, Subang etc has some good buys with good environment too.

My 2 cents really. Been here for the past 6 years.

Thank you Andox... if i have time, i will go to these places that you mentioned to check it out.