• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u draw or define that line?

Sometimes, its better not to know too much, the smartest wife is one who allows the husband to stray a little but there has to be a line that neither will cross. Once that line is crossed, it might change the world game. For all you know, some already made their man wear green helmet especially during NS days, now the wife does her part and wear it as well. :P

As you said, what goes around comes around, some women strayed more than men...

My wife has one PRC colleague, married somemore. 2 colleagues always discussing about who uses her when. Tue-Wed, Mr Operations Manager, Thu-Fri, Mr Shipping Manager. Mon - Shared day as either can go out with her. Even her favourite positions are discussed in the pantry.

One time i was fixing a pc under a table, there were 3 innocent looking ladies along with 2 "old hands", an ex air stewardess(discredit her ex line because she was really an airhead) and another HR manager.

Guess what they were talking about, on washing machine, vacuum cleaners, when one talked loudly about having 2 guys in one day, another boasted she had 3in, was so shocked that i hit my head against the table and quickly came out, made an excuse and walked quickly out of a room with red faced ladies.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are just too much morals involved whenever these stuff are raised, morals are things that are taught, whether they are really applied is another thing. Aside from incest, things like polygamy, etc are encouraged in different cultures. Just like some tribes like Bai where its a maternal led society. Any guy can go to the girls room but the kids, etc are all owned by the women. Even if there are babies, it will follow the mother. What we perceive may not apply for everyone. I know an ex colleague whose wife is very much into threesomes and very open to him doing stuff as long as he uses protection, thats just something that works for them. We try not to judge unless things like that happen to us.

Hi bro aangsc, in my context, crossing the line means having sex. Never cross that line.

Yes, as long as both parties to a marriage agrees and fully understand what it entails, then they are happy. We will not be the one to judge.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good u r also open abouyt it like jasonjst. Generally those who dun comment juz pretend to b saint la but sure do also. Bluewave quite cheap ah like that?

Bluewave is not considered cheap. Reasonable but the most important thing is reliable quality. Of course other joints might have better ones but it is a hit and miss affair. I don't live in JB but heard there are better ones if you can get contacts with the OKT. Generally, the BW girls are nice. Very down to earth, not pretentious... I would date them :biggrin: Warning, BW is damn crowded at all times. I dunno if the crowd is SG or locals but am amazed that on a weekday afternoon, also got quite a number of dudes... Sibeh relak....

Well, I don't see the point of being a saint. Maybe some like to be a saint online and even in real life... Good for me, less competition for slots. I just share but definitely never do detailed analysis like you bro... you are one champion.

Now regarding some posts about what is good for the goose is good for the gander... I think all the saints here had better wake up and feel the thorns. Women in our generation are no different from men. They are smart, independent, financially strong and have their own needs which they are not shy to get satisfied. You really think those chio private bankers with clients of $100m in investable assets are just doing banking service? Or the girls selling the BMW, mercedes, Aston Martins are just good in selling cars? Have to get real lor.

Anyway, about gigolo... I am not gigolo but I got 2 FBs. One, her husband is an Army regular... She look down on him and she treat him quite jialat. He buys her handbags and bring her to holidays in Europe. How he afford, I dunno and dun care. The second FB is the mistress of a big boss. She flies first class and has a hair saloon fully sponsored by him. She has a great body although she is older than me. Now I am not boasting that I am very good looking, rich etc etc... I am just a very very normal guy, normal looks, normal income. I just try make sure they laugh a few times when they are with me. Thats my competitive advantage.

Now just imagine those tycoons with large houses and cars. Ask you for dinner on a private plane (happen before to a friend)... Or those sons of rich tycoons, handsome, sauve, rich... How many women wouldn't stray... So in conclusion, close both eyes if you are the man, and don't bankrupt yourself trying to keep your wife happy. Leave it to God/Buddha/fate whatever...

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
After hearing so much about these things, I suddenly realise why there are so many singles now. Or rather why Singapore girls are so materialistic.

Marriage is but a piece of paper. A social coverup for what is perceived as a successful life. It is much much better to be married to a rich man who fools around then being married to a poor Singaporean man who does things outright or behind your back and still expect you to be an understanding wife. Both way you are still done for. Its that or better not get married at all.

We are all living in a disillusioned world! We are all living in a world full of lies!

Last edited:

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed but no matter what its considered to b other meat.

Once u hv tasted other meat d craving will always be there

Sound like obiedient wifes' club treaching ? So the obiedient wife' club got some values in our modern society ? Wifes should close an eye even though she know he is out chionging? I think chionging once a while is OK but having an affair is NOT . Reasons is chionging got no emotion attached.

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore girls could hv started it in the first place by being demandin

i agree its a world full of lies

After hearing so much about these things, I suddenly realise why there are so many singles now. Or rather why Singapore girls are so materialistic.

Marriage is but a piece of paper. A social coverup for what is perceived as a successful life. It is much much better to be married to a rich man who fools around then being married to a poor Singaporean man who does things outright or behind your back and still expect you to be an understanding wife. Both way you are still done for. Its that or better not get married at all.

We are all living in a disillusioned world! We are all living in a world full of lies!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened what happened? For a moment i thought i am in the other forum.
Hiyoh... what happened to love? I desire only my own partner and i'm not a hypocrite.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true lah , I think Karma & InformedHH are extrem cases can qualified to be Chiong King liao , Haha !
For majority , I would say 80-90% of SG men might do it once or few times in their lifetime , but their heart is alway with the wife and family lah . I am married for 18yrs liao , an occasional stray cannot shake the marriage .

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore girls could hv started it in the first place by being demandin

i agree its a world full of lies

We should teach our daughters to smarten up. Go for the rich ones instead. Leave those poor Sinkies fellows alone. They can settle for the more naive foreign bride. Singaporean women should be more selfish and take care of ourselves first, not our partners, not our children. For if this is the truth, and the only truth, then nobody will have pity on you if you suffer because of your naiveness. Not your perceived life partner anyway!

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man stay at home he better wear tampons n panties

I am not so sure about that, I have came across a ambitious career woman who relocate family to china because of her job, and the man also quit to join her - as house husband. So these powerful woman also have to entertain customer if to such extend as occasional 'cheong', can the man take it ? Seem to me the man who soon be a broken man.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore News

Rapid Transit System Link to JB to be located near Republic Poly
By Wayne Chan | Posted: 16 June 2011 1601 hrs
Woodlands Train Checkpoint

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE : Residents living near Republic Polytechnic in Woodlands could see greater interest in their properties.

This is because the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said they plan to build a station there that will integrate the upcoming Thomson Line (TSL) with the proposed Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link.

This station will be the northernmost terminal station of the Thomson Line.

The LTA also announced plans to have an interchange at the existing North-South Line's Woodlands station for commuters to transfer onto the Thomson Line.

The Thomson Line will run fully underground from Woodlands through the Central Business District to Marina Bay. It will pass through the Ang Mo Kio, Sin Ming and Thomson areas before it reaches the city.

Also announced was the location of the Thomson Line Depot, which will be at Mandai.

The planned 32-hectare train depot will be Singapore's largest.

Construction on the depot will begin end 2012, and it will provide stabling and maintenance facilities for up to 90 Thomson Line trains.

The government will be acquiring a 40-hectare piece of land currently occupied by Orchidville, Singapore's largest orchid farm, for the depot.

The farm will receive statutory compensation under the Land Acquisition Act, and will have till end 2012 to vacate the premises.

The Thomson Line, targetted for completion by 2018, is currently undergoing a detailed engineering study.

The LTA said it would release more details on the line at a later date after the study is completed.

- CNA /ls

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt of visiting a contruction site which project I had my eyes on but didn't seem to have time to visit. Then a big snake bite me on my left hand's small finger. Very painful.

Anyone could interpret my dream?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha you're spot-on again! Heard from someone who is rich and attractive single gal that she gets indecent proposals all the time and told me these married men are all those honest looking type, including average office wage earners and staunch Christians...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been trying to close one eyes.. but whenever I see my wife siblings not working but still get to live in a house, drives around with a car and go for holidays and good food using my wife money, which is indirectly my money, I feel angry. Why should they find jobs if they have a house, car and good makan daily? And why should I slog like a dog to feed them?

sure irritating like that....but why the siblings not worried of not able to get married without a house of their own?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news.... count down to 2018 ...

Singapore News

Rapid Transit System Link to JB to be located near Republic Poly
By Wayne Chan | Posted: 16 June 2011 1601 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE : Residents living near Republic Polytechnic in Woodlands could see greater interest in their properties.

This is because the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said they plan to build a station there that will integrate the upcoming Thomson Line (TSL) with the proposed Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link.

This station will be the northernmost terminal station of the Thomson Line.

The LTA also announced plans to have an interchange at the existing North-South Line's Woodlands station for commuters to transfer onto the Thomson Line.

The Thomson Line will run fully underground from Woodlands through the Central Business District to Marina Bay. It will pass through the Ang Mo Kio, Sin Ming and Thomson areas before it reaches the city.

Also announced was the location of the Thomson Line Depot, which will be at Mandai.

The planned 32-hectare train depot will be Singapore's largest.

Construction on the depot will begin end 2012, and it will provide stabling and maintenance facilities for up to 90 Thomson Line trains.

The government will be acquiring a 40-hectare piece of land currently occupied by Orchidville, Singapore's largest orchid farm, for the depot.

The farm will receive statutory compensation under the Land Acquisition Act, and will have till end 2012 to vacate the premises.

The Thomson Line, targetted for completion by 2018, is currently undergoing a detailed engineering study.

The LTA said it would release more details on the line at a later date after the study is completed.

- CNA /ls

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt of visiting a contruction site which project I had my eyes on but didn't seem to have time to visit. Then a big snake bite me on my left hand's small finger. Very painful.

Anyone could interpret my dream?

My crystal ball said "Forget about the project or you will be bitten by evil - greed."
I had many dreams with snake before, can't recall one that has any significant .

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Cathylmg, too extreme. Not every man is like that, just like not every girl is faithful. The richer a man is,many believe the higher tendancy to stray, just like the saying:

Nan ren you qian jiu bian huai, nu ren bian huai jiu you qian.

Status
Not open for further replies.