• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to find China Mei Mei in Bestari side?

Drive slowly....Next to eminent have.....

How to find out? any massagi place must go upstairs.... surely got special...

but most are milf not the young mei mei variety.

but got bbbj in most places and cim.

rm 80 only.

some places have gems... but still not easy to find gems

Last edited:

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ur at amazing thai at bestari look across the road to the opposite side... carefully you will find a mei mei shop there....

so many shops in the area.... but must look carefully

Last edited:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probe into S'poreans' 'nude squat'
The Star/Asia News Network
Thu, Jun 16, 2011

PETALING JAYA: An investigation board will probe whether the arrests of two Singaporean women were done according to the law, said Immi gration director-general Datuk Alias Ahmad.

He said the board would also check whether the incident stemmed from the carelessness of officials involved.

"The board will make recommendations for the department to carry out," he said in a statement yesterday.

He said an investigation report was expected within a week and that the department was taking this issue seriously.

The board, known as the Malaysian Immigration Special Investigation Board (LPKIM), will start work today and is headed by department deputy director-general (control) Datuk Raja Mohd Raja Ismail.

Other board members include the department enforcement division director Mohd Zamberi Abdul Aziz, and officers from the police, Prisons Department and detention depot departments.

Meanwhile, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said the authorities would also look at the standard operational procedures involving those detained at checkpoints to determine if changes are needed.

"If the operating procedures do not meet current needs, then changes and amendments must be made based on the findings of the inquiry.

"It is wrong to say that the Immigration front-liners were involved. They (the women) were actually brought to the detention centre," he said at the Parliament lobby yesterday.

The women had been arrested at the Sultan Iskandar Immigration checkpoint in Johor Baru on June 9.

It was reported that the women were allegedly detained at the Immigration checkpoint for several hours before being taken to the Pekan Nenas detention centre on June 9.

They were told to strip, perform 10 squats and jailed for the night before being released at about 5pm the following da

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to InformedHH for sharing, not everyone needs to eat outside though for various reasons, fear of diseases.

Remember, just because you like to eat home-cook food does not mean your spouse like to eat home-cook food. Look around in your office, how many married females having secret affair with their bosses, colleagues or clients? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just stirring the pot....

More importantly, just because don't eat outside, doesn't hurt to know the options. I like blue wave because the quality is generally reliable. If I move to JB, definitely outside food will be a consideration. I will take revenge for Singapore and ask them to do nude squats on me... hahahahaha!!!!

pockaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you need to get LTA approval to convert ? Hmm... I install a blue colour lamp also faill inspection , KNN

If you are converting a SG plate to NGV, you can only do it in Singapore through LTA appointed installers. These installers there will then apply to LTA to "pass" your car. I have checked on this before. You cannot do the conversion in Malaysia and bring it back to LTA for approval.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, just because you like to eat home-cook food does not mean your spouse like to eat home-cook food. Look around in your office, how many married females having secret affair with their bosses, colleagues or clients? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just stirring the pot....

More importantly, just because don't eat outside, doesn't hurt to know the options. I like blue wave because the quality is generally reliable. If I move to JB, definitely outside food will be a consideration. I will take revenge for Singapore and ask them to do nude squats on me... hahahahaha!!!!

To each his/her own.

If not married, then there is no home cooked food. :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Just drop in and see all these sleazy postings....em...should start another JB chiong thread for these? :smile:

This thread colourful , got everything from SG to JB , cars , property , gardending ,shopping , makan , politics , cooking and now chionging , next week we talk about outing in JB such as places of interest , how about that ?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair with both sexes, you'll reap what you have sowed...:smile:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread colourful , got everything from SG to JB , cars , property , gardending ,shopping , makan , politics , cooking and now chionging , next week we talk about outing in JB such as places of interest , how about that ?

Ah yeah...good idea hor? :wink:

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seem to me that you must have being betrayed by our women and that made you mistrust them ?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Euphony anda Cathy,

I gota support her 4 other "big children" of which one is married out.. and not only that, the one which is married out will bring her hubby and two kids along during makan sessions every week.. imagine u marry out one daughter and think your financial burden is lesser but she brings back THREE more dependents.. how would u feel if u are the father and had to feed soooo many mouths? Somemore they dont have any intentions to help subsidise the bills a bit.. not even RM 10! And over the years, I reckon we have spent more than RM 10k alone just on makan for them..

I have been giving my wife allowance of up to S$500 a month but I found that this is not the way as secretly when I am not in JB most of the time, she will bring her "dependents" out for meals, which cost RM 100-RM 500 for one meal as the family is damn HUGE.

HH, don't be stingy lah. If you had given her a budget and if its within her budget, just close both eye lah. :wink:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro AP, actually has been married for years, almost reaching ten years. I can rant but i know deep down inside, the butterflies i saw when i first met her more than 17 years ago never really flew away.

Hope you keep it there until the end.... :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Actually HH, what Cathylmg said is true though, sometimes out of love, just close both eyes so that you will be happier. What you don't know sometimes may turn out better in the long run.

Karmabear, not worried about that. Ok, bosses, next topic please. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.