• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry that this is kind of off-topic.

I have a 1 month old Kia Forte 2.0 SX Six Speed Auto, registered in Johor to sell.
Bought at Rm 97,800 from NAZA KIA. (http://nazakia.com.my/) Mileage at 2,000 km.

My original plan of living in Johor has changed, so I have no choice.

Anyone interested can PM me for more details.

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can supply name and address of moneychanger in Singapore who will remit RM over to developer's bank account in JB?

Trying not to take a loan to finance our purchase of a link house in The Hills Precinct. So need to remit RM over each time the developer calls for payment.

Tried asking a few moneychangers in Singapore, but none of them offer this service. In fact, 1 or 2 of them gave me a strange look, like I'm money laundering, not realizing it's to pay for a house. Would appreciate fourumers' tips on how to remit ringgit over.

Also, because payment is progressive, any idea how often the developer will call for payment? I know that the house has got to be completed within 2 years, but I think it will be faster than that. Construction has not commenced yet, and we are still in the option period - have not signed SPA yet. Once they start, how fast will they complete the foundation, r.c. framework, brick walls. etc? Need to arrange for cash flow to fund the purchase.

Thanks to all in advance, for any advice.

Last edited:

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Nusa, quite shiong not to take loan because imagine over the 24 months from now etc, you will need to pay up to 90% of the total price.. That means every few months you need to remit RM 30000 to RM 50000.. You gota pay in full? Wah..

Hi HH

Yeah, very shiong. Will be RM74,500 each time, as purchase price is RM745,800...

But BLR in M'sia very high at 6.6%. S'pore savings interest rate in bank only pays 0.25%. Might as well try to pay cash, rather than keep the money in the bank and earn miserable interest, whilst paying 4.5% to M'sian bank. Doesn't make sense.

Moreover, since it's under construction, can't rent out and use rental to service the instalments. So trying not to take loan, and will have to accumulate cash over 24 months to pay. Luckily it's progressive payments. Any idea how often the developer will call for payments? Once every 3 months?

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for your kind comments Grago and HH. Sometimes life is like that.

Went out with my neighbours today on house hunting, they are keen on Eco Setia but i was kind of slightly bias towards the place. They went in the morning and forgot to bring the cheque book, came back and asked me for my opinion. I told them Nusa Sentral was better and took them there. Turns out that there is a new road (being built) that is going pass HH so in the end, they got interested and booked one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can supply name and address of moneychanger in Singapore who will remit RM over to developer's bank account in JB?

Trying not to take a loan to finance our purchase of a link house in The Hills Precinct. So need to remit RM over each time the developer calls for payment.

Tried asking a few moneychangers in Singapore, but none of them offer this service. In fact, 1 or 2 of them gave me a strange look, like I'm money laundering, not realizing it's to pay for a house. Would appreciate fourumers' tips on how to remit ringgit over.

Also, because payment is progressive, any idea how often the developer will call for payment? I know that the house has got to be completed within 2 years, but I think it will be faster than that. Construction has not commenced yet, and we are still in the option period - have not signed SPA yet. Once they start, how fast will they complete the foundation, r.c. framework, brick walls. etc? Need to arrange for cash flow to fund the purchase.

Raffles money change pte ltd

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Took my wife and my maid to HH for dinner just now. Ordered the same for her as we always ate together. Didn't want her to feel left out. My wife also took her on a tour of the place and just now, there was a very large Swiss/German group who played golf. My maid was like, wow, so many orang putih. Didn't know they were Swiss/German until a lady asked me for directions and i pointed her to the dinner area.

When my maid and my wife went into the ladies, they saw a couple of ladies who were changing openly inside. It was a shocking experience but a funny one when they related to me.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hello MOH and police, time to act to send the FT who abused elderly to jail. A strong deterrent sentence is required to prevent future offenders. No excuse of nursing home staff being under stress. Employers who abused maids are sent to jail despite having stress dealing with these maids.

Hi Ginfreely, agreed with your signature. Many people who dissed JB and say that why go there and be subjected to foreign healthcare and in old age homes, people who will treat you differently because of your nationality should look no further than incidences like these.

Too late, many just realised that even when in Singapore, they are no longer served by locals, rather the same issues and worries they have about crime, they will also experience as rather than go to the 3rd world, the 3rd world has arrived at your doorsteps, in all its glory (or not). :smile:

A pinoy nurse took more than 4-5 tries for every patient she has to put a drip on, this was observed by my wife in a very reputable local hospital in Orchard. If one has to be served by folks with dubious credentials, might as well go to their countries where its much cheaper. One time, a Pinoy tried to find my veins, in the end, she stuck a needle in and went like 180 degrees, swing the needle around and around. In the end, she passed it to a colleague (local) and she stuck in one time and found immediately. Seems the local was a junior staff even. This was in a big health screening lab in SG. Never go back there again.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello MOH and police, time to act to send the FT who abused elderly to jail. A strong deterrent sentence is required to prevent future offenders. No excuse of nursing home staff being under stress. Employers who abused maids are sent to jail despite having stress dealing with these maids.

Hi Ginfreely, agreed with your signature. Many people who dissed JB and say that why go there and be subjected to foreign healthcare and people who will treat you differently because of your nationality should look no further than incidences like these. Too late, many just realised that even when in Singapore, they are no longer served by locals, rather the same issues and worries they have about crime, they will also experience as rather than go to the 3rd world, the 3rd world has arrived at your doorsteps, in all its glory (or not). :smile:

True, third world has come to our door step. Yesterday 1 PRC must squeeze past me when there are other paths to walk in the Shop n save. Hey I am not blocking or anything, just standing there for few seconds in front of the chiller selecting fish and the supermarket space is such that no one else can walk past once someone standing in front of the chiller. Luckily I got eyes on my side to Siam fast enough, if not will be hit by him. Btw I am female. It annoys me that I have no peace shopping now, got to look out for these people.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Drove down to the new highway that is still being prepared, lots of m&d still left on the roads but can tell it was almost ready. On the way down from the clubhouse, saw a HH caddie who had to walk down as she was in a rush and the bus was late. Asked my wifey if it was ok and we offered her a lift. Sent her to her place at the foot of the hill. Then we went to the new road and it split into 2, one on the left towards Perling and the other is likely to go to the Medini/Puteri Harbour area.

We took the one on the left and shortly after, saw the new bridge connecting from Perling and we went did not go up the bridge but just went around and lo an behold, we came out to one of the side exits (still muddy road now) and joined the other vehicles making the hairpin turn under the bridge (those coming from Perling side) and went back towards Bukit Indah.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
True, third world has come to our door step. Yesterday 1 PRC must squeeze past me when there are other paths to walk in the Shop n save. Hey I am not blocking or anything, just standing there for few seconds in front of the chiller selecting fish and the supermarket space is such that no one else can walk past once someone standing in front of the chiller. Luckily I got eyes on my side to Siam fast enough, if not will be hit by him. Btw I am female. It annoys me that I have no peace shopping now, got to look out for these people.

Unfortunately, same thing goes for crime, people claimed you go to JB to die but then forgot about the multiple murders and even the guy who got killed in the early morning in Orchard Towers.

Until recent years, i have never heard of people trying to rob a fast food joint in SG before. The 3rd world is upon us, whether we like it or not. To submit or not is no longer our choice. We are truly unique, pandering to anyone who wants to come upon our shores. Even countries some people here look down upon, example Malaysia and China, they don't give out PRs so easily. Even staff we hired here in JB told us when they moved from SG back to JB, your country, i can come and work anytime.

They even said our govt are literally begging PRC people to take up PR by sending them many letters, etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pinoy nurse took more than 4-5 tries for every patient she has to put a drip on, this was observed by my wife in a very reputable local hospital in Orchard. If one has to be served by folks with dubious credentials, might as well go to their countries where its much cheaper. One time, a Pinoy tried to find my veins, in the end, she stuck a needle in and went like 180 degrees, swing the needle around and around. In the end, she passed it to a colleague (local) and she stuck in one time and found immediately. Seems the local was a junior staff even. This was in a big health screening lab in SG. Never go back there again.

Yeah the Pinoy nowadays also got attitude. So many people feedback of waiters giving problem, personally I have feedback to Stanchart customer service before and the Pinoy manager and Pinoy staff promised to come back and then no news since then.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with Ginfreelys signature and yes Wuqi i agree with you too.

I am surprised why no police report has been made yet? Why no action taken yet?

Low pay or whatever ($400 a month is what they earn + annual increment of maybe $50 max.... So yes its low pay... But they get free food + accom

And moreover they agreed to work for that pay. No one placed a gun to their head and asked them to come and work here.

Stern action must be taken.

Hi Ginfreely, agreed with your signature. Many people who dissed JB and say that why go there and be subjected to foreign healthcare and in old age homes, people who will treat you differently because of your nationality should look no further than incidences like these.

Too late, many just realised that even when in Singapore, they are no longer served by locals, rather the same issues and worries they have about crime, they will also experience as rather than go to the 3rd world, the 3rd world has arrived at your doorsteps, in all its glory (or not). :smile:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

I use ALLBEST

1 Jurong West Central 2 #B1-36A JP1
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648886

also have one at Boon Lay shopping.
All Best Enterprise
221 Boon Lay Place
#01-156 Boon Lay Shopping Centre S640221

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same pinoy look up to Ang Moh you know....

Even broke ang moh they still consider superior. As long as ang moh can already.

Yeah the Pinoy nowadays also got attitude. So many people feedback of waiters giving problem, personally I have feedback to Stanchart customer service before and the Pinoy manager and Pinoy staff promised to come back and then no news since then.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange...no jam using tuas to malaysia this morning at 10am but out at 6:30pm stuck an hour. Now it is getting hard to predict.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The day we can see reports like these is the day they are really serious about accountability, else, everything is hogwash and a smokescreen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOQm6Ls6Ks

Singapore, i still want to believe in you, not just because of what the people have sacrificed in the past for you but for the sake of the many people who still believe in you, now and in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.