• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks everyone for their inputs, lets hope and see how things goes. One of my friends bros who he told about this much earlier never really saw the light.

I told him to stop trying as to each his own and we cannot do much if people are unwilling to even come in to see or chicken out of coming at the last minute. (Not even talking about buying anything)

Sometimes, like i always told him, you should only help those who deserves or wants to be helped. The rest, you have to tell your conscience that you have tried.

Everyone moves on their own time. I told him to just wish his friends well and just be happy for him whatever his choice is. No matter what others think of your motives, just be at peace and be happy with yourself.

There are still people out there who are motivated by more than just hard dollars and cents(sense).

These are things you cannot take with you when you are gone, an open hand is one that reaches the sky and reaches out to friends, the withdrawn closed fist is nothing but a sign of fear and hate.

In the end, only kindness matters. If you can't or won't help you fellow man, at least don't hurt them.

If you have nothing good to say about anything, then your silence is itself already a boon granted.

Wuqi, your words very 'cheem', but logical...:biggrin:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refresh again on Medini, source from uem facebook:

The south-eastern part of Nusajaya holds a unique development project that consists of four distinct development clusters, collectively known as Medini Iskandar Malaysia. These development clusters are Medini North, Medini Business District, Medini Central as well as Medini South.

Medini North is home to Asia's first ever LEGOLAND theme park and South Malaysia's largest retail mall. Situated within Medini and adjacent to Kota Iskandar, it is poised to be the premier lifestyle and leisure development of Iskandar Malaysia. Announced in October 2009, it is earmarked by several key developments – namely LEGOLAND Malaysia, Lifestyle Retail Mall and Medini Square.

The highly anticipated LEGOLAND theme park is expected to welcome visitors across the region in 2012. The 70-acre theme park featuring over 40 different rides and attractions is a part of the integrated complex that includes the mall, offices, hotels, service apartments and condominiums.

The Medini North Lifestyle Retail Mall is an award-winning mall that is due to open in 2012. The mall is planned with a high ratio of entertainment and F&B tenants to ensure that it complements the adjacent LEGOLAND Malaysia theme park.

Medini North's flagship commercial development, Medini Square, spans 6.9 acres comprising retail and shop offices, and two 23-storey towers that amount to a gross floor area of 1.05 million sq ft. The first phase of Medini Square will feature approximately 50 shop offices.

Supporting these lifestyle and leisure development projects, Global Capital Development (GCD) and Pantai Group has recently announced the building of Gleneagles Medini Hospital within Medini North. The 300-bed private tertiary healthcare complex is expected to house a nursing home, a rehabilitation centre, a hospital residency, and a 150-suite medical office block among others.

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.malaysianwireless.com/

the above site is an independent blogger whose highlights includes promotions n perks by telcos in malaysia.

Wuqi need to ask if yours is the wireless mobile broadband as the current one I had is from maxis n it is 3.6mbps. Not fast n only 6gbs. Wher to apply for local landline?

kenron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only Nusa Duta increased to over rm500k. Its a market strategy to entice Sinkies to buy and invest in their properties as usually those prospective buyers who flock to their showrooms, at least 50% are Sinkies and 80% are working in Singapore. So they have to price it in a way where Sinkies and foreigners are able to buy.

Even Taman Laguna has deliberately raised it price to over rm500k now. Dont be surprised that after the increase, sales went up and up! haha.

Now even Taman Sutera Utama has launched their Seeds condo @ RM 500K+ and above to allow Sinkies to buy even the small unit! 1000+ units to choose from but I think it may not sell well as the location is quite bad.

The Seeds @ Sutera Utama is located at "prime land" as it's just adjacent to the international school and local chinese school. It's quite similar to Austin Heights concept.

Sutera mall is also just 3 minutes driving distance away.

Just my 2 cents. :smile:

kenron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if you've observed there is a new traffic light just outside Nusa Duta entrance (close to HABIB restaurant). It should able to ease the traffic congestion during peak hour.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry! Typo. What I mean is 'are foreigners without MM2H eligible to employ maids?":p

With the maid shortage in Malaysia. It's very hard to get a maid now. You check with maid agencies around on this. I'm not sure of the requirements or whether Singaporeans / foreigners are allowed to hire maid.

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro wuqi,
You are the richest man in the world, even if you have bought just one unit (of course you own more than that). I say that because thru all your ups and downs even with sinkies throwing m&ds, you have withstood them all and outlasted the naysayers.

But more important than anything above, your parents expressed their gratitude by their actions. Buddy, I will say that is rare and damn hard to achieve. Much harder to earn than money: A parents validation. I dont even dare yet to tell my parents I have bought... but somehow I believe when they are much older and if i have to take care of them they may understand and be thankful for the nice space. lets see. You have already achieved all these at a younger age. And for sure you have made many people happy who have invested from this thread.... including me. Dont worry, no burden on you... we are all adults and all invest with our eyes opened according to our own means.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you uproot your family to australia, new zealand, USA, canada, Europe, I said VERY GOOD.

you go to terrorist state, I say good luck to you.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you uproot your family to australia, new zealand, USA, canada, Europe, I said VERY GOOD. You go to terrorist state, I say good luck to you.

What makes you think TS or any of us cannot migrate to those stated countries? Obviously you have not checked the immigration requirements to those countries. There are quite a few here who bought a few million worth of property which is not a small sum even though this is MYR, some have their condos in SG as well. We have enough money to move to these countries if we want to. We are qualified enough to get a PR status in these countries if we want to.

We moved here by choice, get it? Probably not.

We have said many times we are not going to bother to explain to or rationalise with those who have to start from kindergarden :smile:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the 3 storey cluster are as big as the Gateway semi-dees @ 3000+ sq feet. Indeed if it is then it should be a good buy except there are no golf membership.

I dont think the Greens got any semis dees to choose from right?

Sales rep never mention abt semi-d....maybe u can call up and check with them.

BTW, the 3 millions bungalow in EL will be lauching in March:wink:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you uproot your family to australia, new zealand, USA, canada, Europe, I said VERY GOOD.

you go to terrorist state, I say good luck to you.

Terrorist state? Oh yah thanks for reminding everyone here that Johor was the state which captured Mas Selamat, the terrorist whom escaped from Singapore's tight security. Now I see what you meant by 'terrorist state' (",)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Terrorist state? Oh yah thanks for reminding everyone here that Johor was the state which captured Mas Selamat, the terrorist whom escaped from Singapore's tight security. Now I see what you meant by 'terrorist state' (",)

Bro, just ignore.

On and off, housing agents, car repair shop owners or civil servants are just doing their due dilligence/duties to come into this thread. Just read through the thread and somethings become clear.

Never really contributing alternatives/solutions and when in the rare chance they come in, its only to contribute bad news, criticise/take pot shots and basically paint such a scary picture of things so as to stop others from having alternatives.

Its just like having some budget debate, whether you switch from Ch 8, Ch U and Ch 5, its all airing the exact same thing. There is only the choice of language, the message basically is still the same, thats all we get. You get the illusion of choice but unless you see through it, ask yourself, do you really get a choice?

More power to them. They have their duties to perform and again, to each his own.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Bro wuqi,
You are the richest man in the world, even if you have bought just one unit (of course you own more than that). I say that because thru all your ups and downs even with sinkies throwing m&ds, you have withstood them all and outlasted the naysayers.

But more important than anything above, your parents expressed their gratitude by their actions. Buddy, I will say that is rare and damn hard to achieve. Much harder to earn than money: A parents validation. I dont even dare yet to tell my parents I have bought... but somehow I believe when they are much older and if i have to take care of them they may understand and be thankful for the nice space. lets see. You have already achieved all these at a younger age. And for sure you have made many people happy who have invested from this thread.... including me. Dont worry, no burden on you... we are all adults and all invest with our eyes opened according to our own means.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Thanks Contra, i am just glad i can do something small and insignificant for my parents while they are still with me.

A real house they can stay in physically is much better than those made of paper and used for show by most when their parents are already gone.

I have done my best to help. This is a topsy turvey world we live in though, at work when the more you speak the truth, more people will doubt you. I am pretty tired of all this so pretty much they can say what they want.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and all here, whether be it aye or nay sayers.
I wish everyone well.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dedicated to my countrymen of how things have become in the isle i once held so dear:

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I’m dying
Are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It’s a very, very
Mad World

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4l0VjH-k6Qk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah what's happening to our bro wuqi ?
The mudlands air must have freshen up his mind , so poetic !!!:biggrin:

Still waiting for tip as to where can get some fire-crackers for CNY , don't like to go gelang patah night market ....Kiasi lah. Bukit INdah , Bestari area boh meh ? :(
Anyone buy in bulk that can sub-sales ?

Status
Not open for further replies.