• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Computer Security.... You talking about audit trails bro?

Wow... thats nice for sure....

I personally feel gaming development has more potential than networking. Anyway, those in computing will eventually pick up computer networking but agree that computing secuirty is good field but can be dry compare to gaming. You also need to know networking first before progressing into securing it. Constant upgrade require for all these technology field.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo not just filipinos and alcohol....

Almost every race also loves alcohol right?

bro wuqi, you and many other forummers out here are teetotallers... else could have had a nice chat on liquours....

Alcohol is pretty cheap in the philippines. A bottle of San Miguel is only about 18P (less than 60c) compared to when San Miguel was first launched in spore for $4.

They have whisky/vodka/rum/brandy (local versions) of various hues....

They love to party... They love their guitars too..

You must experience their culture with them...Pretty neat.

Im not arguing if its good or bad.... But nice to have an insight into their culture.

Bro Wuqi, thats the only thing bad I hear about Phillipinos. I have good impression of them actually. My impression of those mid level phillipinos are that of church goers who are a fun, joy seeking bunch. Lotsa alcohol for them though.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not aware of this bit... Ouch....

Others like those from Philippines, i notice they become very/extremely arrogant once they reach mid level. My friends in the industry shared this with me many times, only when they need you then they bring themselves down to beg you for help. Once you help them and they get to keep their jobs, even when walking pass you in the corridor, they don't even acknowledge you.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo not just filipinos and alcohol....

Almost every race also loves alcohol right?

bro wuqi, you and many other forummers out here are teetotallers... else could have had a nice chat on liquours....

Alcohol is pretty cheap in the philippines. A bottle of San Miguel is only about 18P (less than 60c) compared to when San Miguel was first launched in spore for $4.

They have whisky/vodka/rum/brandy (local versions) of various hues....

They love to party... They love their guitars too..

You must experience their culture with them...Pretty neat.

Im not arguing if its good or bad.... But nice to have an insight into their culture.

Bro AP have alchohol, can talk! :biggrin:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not alcoholic sia:o:o

Later i kena labelled as alcoholic in this forum:*::*:

No la just that i enjoy to sit down with my wife/mum or in the company of wonderful people (Wuqi would have made good kaki here) and enjoy a tipple.

Just pulling your leg bro. :biggrin:

I also used to enjoy having a drink or 2 with my hubby too. That was before I took the oath to abstain from alchoholic drinks for pleasure. Now I go for substitutes. :smile:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Substitutes got meh?

BTW ur hubby also take oath ah? Else i can hop skip n jump into your territory to share a beer with him:wink::wink:

Just pulling your leg bro. :biggrin:

I also used to enjoy having a drink or 2 with my hubby too. That was before I took the oath to abstain from alchoholic drinks for pleasure. Now I go for substitutes. :smile:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New project in Iskandar Malaysia set to boost sales

Done deal: Frankie (second right) exchanging the documents with Fujimora (second left) while Tan (right), Takahiro (left) and Ahmad Zahri (thrid right) and Pee look on.

JOHOR BARU: Iskandar Malaysia is set to attract more foreign property buyers who want to make the city as their second home or to invest in properties.

Johor Baru’s proximity to Singapore is one of the strong selling points and many of them are also attracted to the prices of the residential properties which are relatively cheaper compared to theirs home countries.

“Iskandar Malaysia is progressing well since its launch with many infrastructure projects and major developments taking shape within the next one to two years,’’ said Seri Alam Properties Sdn Bhd general manager Frankie Tan Kiat How.

He said this after the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the company and Global Asia Assets (M) Sdn Bhd (GAAM) at the Wealth of Iskandar Malaysia Conference.

Seri Alam Properties was represented by Tan and assistant general manager (Finance) Tan Siew Peng while GAAM by its chief executive officer Fujimora Masanori and general manager Sakanoue Takahiro.

The ceremony was witnessed by Johor committee chairman for Local Government and Housing Datuk Ahmad Zahri Jamil and UMLand Bhd chief executive officer Pee Tong Lim.

The company will develop 110 bungalows, each with a swimming pool with a land area of 4,500 sq ft each and a club house under the Japanese Holiday Homes in Bandar Seri Alam township in Pasir Gudang for Japanese buyers on a 8.09ha site overlooking a lake.

“We believe the project will be a good platform to attract more foreigners to come and buy properties in Iskandar Malaysia,’’ said Tan.

The collaboration, he added, would increase the number of Japanese community within the township which already has from the existing Japanese International School there.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kids done with the morning session of Chinese

Now sleeping like pigs.

Later the night chinese lesson 8-10pm

After that time to drive down to STropika.

may have heavy traffic on causeway tonight even close of midnight. was caught out yesterday end to end. consider going in 2nd link or monitor on skycam?

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah man..... this is real camaraderie....

I like it.....

Thanks for helping me out here.....

Yeah im leaving about 1030pm. May have to use 2nd link as per ur advice.

may have heavy traffic on causeway tonight even close of midnight. was caught out yesterday end to end. consider going in 2nd link or monitor on skycam?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Substitutes got meh?

BTW ur hubby also take oath ah? Else i can hop skip n jump into your territory to share a beer with him:wink::wink:

We used to drink guiness stout go with peanuts. Now got one malt drink, same process as they manufacture, just that they take it out before the fermentations. So taste the same as stout. :smile: Btw, contrary to popular believe, wine is not vegetarian unless vegetarian wine. :wink:

Of course take oaths must take together lah. Cannot be a lone ranger. :biggrin:

Btw AP, if theres any consolation to you, one done deal recently by a fellow Singaporean, he bought a corner house at Licuala Lush second hand at RM523k. the 1st owner sell at a good profit hor? :biggrin:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not any consolation!

Lots of consolation that..... Wah so pleased already.

So i made paper profit atleast for starters.

Just 15 minutes before reading this i had asked my wife to invest in another.

The answer still remains No. But i am happy.

Btw AP, if theres any consolation to you, one done deal recently by a fellow Singaporean, he bought a corner house at Licuala Lush second hand at RM523k. the 1st owner sell at a good profit hor? :biggrin:

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
For GPS, i have Tom Tom(left over from travels in US/Europe)
Also, a china made one that i ordered off ebay using igo, so happy with it that i bought 6 and equipped my whole immediate family with it. Also installed igo on my Samsung Ace, Samsung Tab and for my family using the Ace as well. Works pretty well. Having a GPS here is really useful.

How abt the maps? I know garmin has malsing maps which is helpful though I have not been updating for long time..

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing, i had to do the same. M wife made me do it. So far so good, my kids are happy with their formula here, diapers are priced well too although you will need to compare first.

Moved through Enfa to Mamil, stage 2 to stage 4 now for last 5 yrs.. together with petrol.. saved me lots
On top of it, maybank card another 5% rebate for giant, tesco & petrol.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.