• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Finally understood why Whoami‘a house growing grass... just do a major clean up when all is over. 1 month or 5 months not that different other than length of grass Take care, your house will be fine.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally understood why Whoami‘a house growing grass... just do a major clean up when all is over. 1 month or 5 months not that different other than length of grass Take care, your house will be fine.

Yes. Not just the grass. Hope inside my house all in order. Though G&G, but guards cant be trusted 100%. Hope border open soonest...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis. Tis is Angmo land. We r the guest. If they are rude n dont welcome me i can ustand why. :(
Oh he is not a guest but a minority race citizen in Australia. Exactly the same as he is a minority race citizen in Singapore based on what he claimed to be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro so far i find Australian are nice people once u get to know them they .
once they trust and can see u are good people they will be nice to u.
maybe i alway humble and friendly and never act that i my 1st class that is why i can adapt happily in Australia. :smile:
everyday is a blessing here for me.

it seen that some people cannot take it when others going well in their life and get very salty about it that why i dont bother to reply them not worth my time bro :smile:

Your reply proves that you are only humble and friendly to angmohs that snubbed you while making personal attacks of me that merely stated facts of what you did. I doubt if your colleague is a chinese, you would have even bothered to greet him first once not to mention a few times after kena snubbed the first time. Maybe just sit there do nothing and didn’t greet you first you would have said he thinks he is superior and act first class. Angmoh the best indeed can snub some people and get away with rude behaviour.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro me and my neigbours we help eachother we cut each other grass when we go for holidays we keep an eye on eye on each other property.i go holiday twice a year every time 2 weeks and i never worried about my house :smile:
i am blessed with good neigbors :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro me and my neigbours we help eachother we cut each other grass when we go for holidays we keep an eye on eye on each other property.i go holiday twice a year every time 2 weeks and i never worried about my house :smile:

Good for u. My Msian neighbour stuck in sinkieland. As border was closed. Told me he rather be here with income as Grab delivery.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which part of Melbourne are you at? My siblings have migrated there and urging me to migrate for years. I prefer it here though lol.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of Melbourne are you at? My siblings have migrated there and urging me to migrate for years. I prefer it here though lol.

i live just outside the city about 30 min drive bro :smile:
bro if u can just get the PR u should or should i say U must!!! maybe now u dont have the thinking of moving to Australia but u can never know in future u might consider to bro.

cheers! :smile:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i live just outside the city about 30 min drive bro :smile:
bro if u can just get the PR u should or should i say U must!!! maybe now u dont have the thinking of moving to Australia but u can never know in future u might consider to bro.
cheers! :smile:
Several years back I drooled over those lovely riverside properties or even the acre huge ranches. But Australia is too quiet for me. My siblings live 40 mins away from city beyond Glen Waverly, nice and quiet place. I like the way each house keep their gardens and frontage nice and neat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several years back I drooled over those lovely riverside properties or even the acre huge ranches. But Australia is too quiet for me. My siblings live 40 mins away from city beyond Glen Waverly, nice and quiet place. I like the way each house keep their gardens and frontage nice and neat.
i keep mine nice and neat too. swee boh?
7AA1BB7C-22B9-4200-8EA6-3561F8EC3C9C.jpeg

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro my humble advice is it is for u when u get old.
like all of us one day we all going to old and we want a quiet and peaceful place to retire where u cant get this i singapore bro and worst have to work till the last day :(
do consider it bro trust me in future u will not regret

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro my humble advice is it is for u when u get old.
like all of us one day we all going to old and we want a quiet and peaceful place to retire where u cant get this i singapore bro and worst have to work till the last day :(
do consider it bro trust me in future u will not regret
Too late... I’m already old... just kidding haha but thanks for your advice. I do spend some vacations at my siblings place occasionally. Ultimately my retirement place will depend on where my kids do their uni. If in the local uni, I might just stay in JB... lots of spaces there and I’m pretty used to it. If they do study in Australia, I might spend more time there. But happy for you that you have made where you like your home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian and Indian dogs from @sweetiepie @Valium to this dog in twitter are so self entitled to harass me everywhere I go. Only you are broken Malaysians. I am a victim of Malaysian and Indian crimes.

B0FB60AD-CDEB-4AC1-A2B1-E153BF04BCF5.jpeg