• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just see what happened to me is enough proof isn’t it? What did I do to Malaysians to deserve such vicious bullying? Hired Malaysian pregnant woman in spore? Treat them well as staff and neighbours? Knnbccb indeed
And help their economy spending a few hundred thousands ringgit on renovations and housing loan interest and car and more. No help no good deed then why they crying during covid times when border closed?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here in jb after one month plus and the self entitled Malay tenants in opposite unit bully me with knocks again. Want to retire in jb? You better don’t step on toes of Malaysian small people that will bully you to death.
No wonder so many sinkies that buy houses in jb like to suck cock of Malaysians. Don’t suck cock Malaysians don’t like you only can trample you to death, damaged your house to steal and robbed from you still not satisfied and want to bully you to death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intermittent loud knocks from evening to wee hours called bully or not? The good thing is the guard came up and knock on their door and they dare not open but after that play ghost and made knocks throw heavy thing onto floor from roof top. Lots of evil doers that not just don’t do good deeds but do evil with so much pride!
No strange loud knocks after 4 plus am. Should I say thank you Malaysians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so many sinkies that buy houses in jb like to suck cock of Malaysians. Don’t suck cock Malaysians don’t like you only can trample you to death, damaged your house to steal and robbed from you still not satisfied and want to bully you to death. Pui!
Buy house in jb to retire only if you are good at sucking cock of Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today in jb I met two whistles. One is a Malay wolf whistle in a departmental store and I confronted him and he said he calling his friend colleague woh. Another is in a Chinese eatery and a Chinese bully dog whistled from behind and I am too tired to turn back and see who is the dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u virgin?... can't even post ur V test report here... NPNT :geek:
You Cantonese hakka bully dog son of prostitute dare not even take up my virginity test challenge for years and twist it to I have no v test report. Wow do evil so easy, no need to prove can accuse people slut chicken and victim of crimes got to prove prove prove 自证的陷阱。Malaysians and their dogs are so smart. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now in my jb condo and the Malaysian Malay young couple tenants in opposite unit just strike again throwing multiple heavy objects onto our common wall at 2 plus am. They have been making knocks this few days despite I told the live in jb working in spore Malay bitch nicely that day to just stop harassing me. She act blur and pretend they never do anything. Why are Malaysians so shamelessly entitled to trample me non stop?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now in my jb condo and the Malaysian Malay young couple tenants in opposite unit just strike again throwing multiple heavy objects onto our common wall at 2 plus am. They have been making knocks this few days despite I told the live in jb working in spore Malay bitch nicely that day to just stop harassing me. She act blur and pretend they never do anything. Why are Malaysians so shamelessly entitled to trample me non stop?
lcb...GGDF lah !! :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysian Malay bullies strike again making several loud knocks at 6 plus am. Only a few days in JB and already three days of strikes ranging from 3 plus am to 2 plus am to 6 plus am.