• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I highlighted their tenants using lift INFRONT of the whole neighborhood chat group. Not backstab smearing them from behind like some 小人 hor. I feel like a super hero. That’s how heroes attract enemies right? But I did nothing to my ex Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell in Nusa Duta they also persecuted, bullied, damaged my house, stole and robbed from me. No difference indeed.
Btw I just came back to Spore and the 小人foreigners here wasted no time making some hits on my windows.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I just came back to Spore and the 小人foreigners here wasted no time making some hits on my windows.
I am a suay chee that attract 小人everywhere I go indeed. I know how others don’t attract 小人,they either join the 小人to do evil to others with pride or they act dumb and turned a blind eye to 小人doing evil to others (and then both types act poor thing cry pap umno ccp whatever bully them hahaha)

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
20220521_192051.gif

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I have gone to UTC to pay my assessment tax and checked up already. Indeed it’s double the rate at 0.27% VS 0.13% for landed.

Like that may as well buy landed. Have extra land and pay lesser tax.

Just to check with you. Are those condos at JB central worth buying? Especially RTS running soon

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to check with you. Are those condos at JB central worth buying? Especially RTS running soon
Privileged malaysians will surely take advantage of mrt super convenience to live in jb work in spore, so can easily rent out or sell these condo when RTS is running. So should be worthwhile buying these jb central condos but you have to check out yourself whether these condos pricing is good now and investment return analysis in view of probably high property tax, high maintenance fees, and currency depreciation etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are pros and cons of jb landed and jb condos. If unlucky like me with my Nusa Duta cantonese neighbors from hell that do illegal extension on their land right to your fence and treat their side land facing you as junkyard with styrofoam boxes and other junk stacked up facing your unit and that’s the horrible view you see from your house. So condos at least don’t have such problem. And it’s not a unique problem in jb as I know of someone with mother in law house in kl also with such shitty neighbour putting their business related junk on their backyard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are pros and cons of jb landed and jb condos. If unlucky like me with my Nusa Duta cantonese neighbors from hell that do illegal extension on their land right to your fence and treat their side land facing you as junkyard with styrofoam boxes and other junk stacked up facing your unit and that’s the horrible view you see from your house. So condos at least don’t have such problem. And it’s not a unique problem in jb as I know of someone with mother in law house in kl also with such shitty neighbour putting their business related junk on their backyard.
And don’t even need to mention other problems like incessant dog barking and/or dog poo everywhere except their own house due to irresponsible dog owners in jb landed. Again not a unique problem but quite common problem in jb. Well, so common that both of the houses I bought come with such shitty dog owners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t even need to mention other problems like incessant dog barking and/or dog poo everywhere except their own house due to irresponsible dog owners in jb landed. Again not a unique problem but quite common problem in jb. Well, so common that both of the houses I bought come with such shitty dog owners.
Blah blah blah i can go on and on about the shitty issues I met for jb landed. But in terms of price appreciation they are definitely better than jb condo lah and cheaper in property tax and maintenance. But very exposed to evil lowlife neighbors that have no qualms to damage your house whenever vacant to pose as innocent buyer to buy it cheap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is, in landed you have no control of your neighbours turning their house into a junkyard when you give them a nice garden view of your house that they get to enjoy from their house. Give them good fresh air from your trees and plants while they give you illegal extension, seal up their side windows into cement wall with many Aircon compressor giving you shit view and noise, not to mention dog barking noise, dog poo, dog fur AND littering AND knocks AND firecrackers harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is, in landed you have no control of your neighbours turning their house into a junkyard when you give them a nice garden view of your house that they get to enjoy from their house. Give them good fresh air from your trees and plants while they give you illegal extension, seal up their side windows into cement wall with many Aircon compressor giving you shit view and noise, not to mention dog barking noise, dog poo, dog fur AND littering AND knocks AND firecrackers harassment.
At least in condo you can complain to management committee on their shoe rack on corridor being against house rules and they have to pay a fine while in landed they can do anything on their land and you the unlucky neighbour have to face their junkyard with metal bars, styrofoam boxes whatever shit.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should live in a casket, it's all you and only you. What kind of PCB are you? Even your neighbours decor also want to control. You go let dog fuck! It's no surprise wherever you move to there will be trouble since you are the problem!

You will be stabbed to death one day!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should live in a casket, it's all you and only you. What kind of PCB are you? Even your neighbours decor also want to control. You go let dog fuck! It's no surprise wherever you move to there will be trouble since you are the problem!

You will be stabbed to death one day!!
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese hakka PCB are such a hypocrite liar criminal bully pretending that a neighbor turning a residential house into a junkyard with stacking of styrofoam boxes, metal bar, cages, rubbish bins is called normal decor that I am complaining. That’s how big hypocrite liar cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate you are. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese hakka PCB are such a hypocrite liar criminal bully pretending that a neighbor turning a residential house into a junkyard with stacking of styrofoam boxes, metal bar, cages, rubbish bins is called normal decor that I am complaining. That’s how big hypocrite liar cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate you are. Pui! View attachment 186848
Facing bullying is another big risk of buying jb landed houses with such self entitled selfish neighbors and their kind like this bully dog @Valium indeed. Everything is about themselves and themselves only. They moved everything undesirable out of their house into the junkyard, so that their house looks nice to themselves staying indoors all the time while they don’t care how their neighbors feel looking at the outside of the house with such junk. Ultimate selfish behavior indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facing bullying is another big risk of buying jb landed houses with such self entitled selfish neighbors and their kind like this bully dog @Valium indeed. Everything is about themselves and themselves only. They moved everything undesirable out of their house into the junkyard, so that their house looks nice to themselves staying indoors all the time while they don’t care how their neighbors feel looking at the outside of the house with such junk. Ultimate selfish behavior indeed.
My Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell are so shamelessly selfish that they have no qualms to seal up the original developer built rubbish opening further away and created another opening right next to my house. Everything is about themselves and themselves only indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell are so shamelessly selfish that they have no qualms to seal up the original developer built rubbish opening further away and created another opening right next to my house. Everything is about themselves and themselves only indeed.
At that time the mobile rubbish bins were introduced by jb authority and my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell refused to use the two bins issued to their two houses and so they put the two green bins inside their junkyard while they throw rubbish into my mobile rubbish bin that I put outside my house. Come to think of it they even robbed me of my rubbish bin since day one indeed. That’s how self entitled bullies, thieves and robbers they are. And if you think this is strange and only i complain, let me tell you I read in their Malaysian newspaper then of jb people in some other estate complaining others throwing rubbish into their rubbish bins outside their house - and blaming it on foreign workers - until cctv identified it is shitty neighbours that did that and not foreign workers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time the mobile rubbish bins were introduced by jb authority and my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell refused to use the two bins issued to their two houses and so they put the two green bins inside their junkyard while they throw rubbish into my mobile rubbish bin that I put outside my house. Come to think of it they even robbed me of my rubbish bin since day one indeed. That’s how self entitled bullies, thieves and robbers they are. And if you think this is strange and only i complain, let me tell you I read in their Malaysian newspaper then of jb people in some other estate complaining others throwing rubbish into their rubbish bins outside their house - and blaming it on foreign workers - until cctv identified it is shitty neighbours that did that and not foreign workers.
Lots of strange things happened to me in jb indeed. Everything is about themselves and themselves only is the root of all problems in jb indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that @Valium said casket, come to think of it the way my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell removed the side windows of their dining room and sealed into a wall with no windows to put all Aircon compressor there, and sealed up the big living room windows and replaced it with only two panel wooden doors that are always opened infront of the living room, and only one small corner window on the left of the living room; certainly makes their house looks like a casket indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that @Valium said casket, come to think of it the way my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell removed the side windows of their dining room and sealed into a wall with no windows to put all Aircon compressor there, and sealed up the big living room windows and replaced it with only two panel wooden doors that are always opened infront of the living room, and only one small corner window on the left of the living room; certainly makes their house looks like a casket indeed hahahaha
And the left corner window is fixed panel window that cannot be opened. So their two panel front door has to be always opened indeed if not where to get fresh air hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the left corner window is fixed panel window that cannot be opened. So their two panel front door has to be always opened indeed if not where to get fresh air hahahaha
And if you think this is strange, that’s because you do not know the reasoning behind it. It’s typical jb local behaviour to minimize windows because they want to save costs of doing iron grills. They like to put stainless steel iron grills and that’s expensive so what they do is to remove windows and seal it up as cement wall or fixed panel window to minimize iron grills requirement.