• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might as well come out and let me stab your cheebye with a broomstick so that you can play your victim role? I will behead you personally and fuck you to death with a sharp knife, cut off your fucking cheebye.
Hey you Jeremy Quek so pathetic evil filthy loser no LJ criminal bully that login minutes after I logoff just to win last word want to meet me go to my Facebook to arrange. Pui! View attachment 174878

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20230106_194640.jpg
IMG_20230106_193547.jpg
IMG_20230106_193249.jpg
IMG_20230106_193354.jpg
IMG_20230106_191133.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lawyer went missing no respond to my messages after 19 December last year giving lip service say will ask her clerk to follow up on RPGT refund.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lawyer went missing no respond to my messages after 19 December last year giving lip service say will ask her clerk to follow up on RPGT refund.
Malaysians abscond on their study loan and mudland government also went missing with my RPGT withholding tax refund and mudlander lawyer disappeared.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia government is so kind to their citizens indeed.

GO BECOME A MALAYSIAN BITCH THEN! YOU USELESS CUNT.
BUT I DON’T THINK THEY WELCOME A SMELLY CUNT LUNATIC LIKE YOU.
YOU ARE A PARIAH BITCH, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ANYWHERE EXCEPT INDIA, THEY LOVE YOUR PUNANI BECAUSE IT’S FILTHY.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GO BECOME A MALAYSIAN BITCH THEN! YOU USELESS CUNT.
BUT I DON’T THINK THEY WELCOME A SMELLY CUNT LUNATIC LIKE YOU.
YOU ARE A PARIAH BITCH, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ANYWHERE EXCEPT INDIA, THEY LOVE YOUR PUNANI BECAUSE IT’S FILTHY.
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek Cantonese prostitute descendant spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop. Go be a mudlander you desperate cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate. Pui! View attachment 175587

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia government is so kind to their citizens indeed.
Oh ya I love to be mudlander. It’s so blessed to be Malaysians to take free study loan. I won’t kpkb on no overseas scholarship. Wonderful good Malaysia government that is very kind to their citizens!