• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means after you get your notice of assessment and your lawyer managed to contact them to make arrangements for them to start refund to your bank account via instalments.

Todate i have yet to receive any notice of assessment even though i already handed over my house keys to buyer early last mth. Haiz.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So total u had 3 properties? Why invest in JB or Msia? Difficult to make money.

Two months after you got your 90% chq fm lawyer?
Not just difficult to make money but full of bad people that gang up to bully Singaporean woman alone. Just now at a JB Chinese eatery just heard whistling behind me again. Too sick and tired to turn back to confront these act poor thing harasser criminal bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means after you get your notice of assessment and your lawyer managed to contact them to make arrangements for them to start refund to your bank account via instalments.
The lawyer received the letter of assessment on Wednesday, inform me on Thursday and today Friday the letter to arrange refund is still not done, say will send out by early next week. Write one letter also take dayS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lawyer received the letter of assessment on Wednesday, inform me on Thursday and today Friday the letter to arrange refund is still not done, say will send out by early next week. Write one letter also take dayS.
Just like sales completion also same. On a Thursday I asked her to check with purchaser lawyer is the 90% purchaser loan released i.e are the funds in already and she replied on Friday said not yet. Then next Tuesday suddenly told me the funds already in - to her law firm bank account - on Friday and prepare my cheque only on Wednesday. Took her own sweet time to earn my interest from Friday to Wednesday. Very untrustworthy unprofessional lawyer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like sales completion also same. On a Thursday I asked her to check with purchaser lawyer is the 90% purchaser loan released i.e are the funds in already and she replied on Friday said not yet. Then next Tuesday suddenly told me the funds already in - to her law firm bank account - on Friday and prepare my cheque only on Wednesday. Took her own sweet time to earn my interest from Friday to Wednesday. Very untrustworthy unprofessional lawyer.
Oh ya a young Malaysian Chinese lawyer that studied in university of Malaya. My ex Malaysian accountant also studied accounting in university of Malaya. Who said Malaysian Chinese cannot study in Malaysia university?

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now at a JB Chinese eatery just heard whistling behind me again. Too sick and tired to turn back to confront these act poor thing harasser criminal bullies.

Sis. If i am a woman i would take that as a compliment. Just ignore them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis. If i am a woman i would take that as a compliment. Just ignore them.
Looks like this is pathetic losers way to win and can only ignore them indeed. Malaysians working in Singapore have been whistling at me from JB to Spore. I can leave Malaysia but 900,000 Malaysians working in Singapore won’t ever leave and no chance to say good riddance to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus 3 days for my cheque to clear means one week of free money good interest earned from clients’ money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya a young Malaysian Chinese lawyer that studied in university of Malaya. My ex Malaysian accountant also studied accounting in university of Malaya. Who said Malaysian Chinese cannot study in Malaysia university?
30 something can become partner in law firm already. Good prospects working in Malaysia indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claimed that the purchaser lawyer informed them only on Tuesday despite funds released on Friday. What? If I need to wait for purchaser lawyer to inform her to inform me then I pay for my own lawyer for what? Might as well just use purchaser lawyer which is allowed in Malaysia. There is no need for seller to engage separate lawyer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claimed that the purchaser lawyer informed them only on Tuesday despite funds released on Friday. What? If I need to wait for purchaser lawyer to inform her to inform me then I pay for my own lawyer for what? Might as well just use purchaser lawyer which is allowed in Malaysia. There is no need for seller to engage separate lawyer.
Pay money to engage lawyer to protect my interests and get not just zero but negative return delayed payment. And that’s despite I have put in effort to monitor the progress myself and reminders given to her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A big sum of money banked in on Friday to their bank account can be unnoticed until Tuesday. Got so difficult to check bank account to know the funds have been released? Everytime must wait till I call her to check with purchaser lawyer then can ask her clerk to check? Cannot ownself monitor and check? Or is it deliberate to go slow to cheat?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay money to engage lawyer to protect my interests and get not just zero but negative return delayed payment. And that’s despite I have put in effort to monitor the progress myself and reminders given to her.
Pay good money put in good effort only to get plenty of shit in return indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this is pathetic losers way to win and can only ignore them indeed. Malaysians working in Singapore have been whistling at me from JB to Spore. I can leave Malaysia but 900,000 Malaysians working in Singapore won’t ever leave and no chance to say good riddance to them.
900,000 Malaysians working in Singapore earning good money and bullying me whether they are living in Spore or living in JB. For example the two young Malaysian Malay women tenants working in Singapore living in JB - in the opposite unit of my JB condo - making knocks and loud dragging of furniture to harass me at 1 plus am, 10 plus am and since 2 plus pm to now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
900,000 Malaysians working in Singapore earning good money and bullying me whether they are living in Spore or living in JB. For example the two young Malaysian Malay women tenants working in Singapore living in JB - in the opposite unit of my JB condo - making knocks and loud dragging of furniture to harass me at 1 plus am, 10 plus am and since 2 plus pm to now.
Once upon a time I thought living on the top floor will be good way to ensure Malaysians won’t be able to harass me. One good reason that I bought my JB condo is because it’s on the top floor. How wrong I was.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to say good riddance to such self entitled Malaysian bullies that just won’t go and don’t let you go?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to work around 6 plus am and back from work from 6 plus pm to 8 plus pm to earn 3 plus times salary. Who else and where else got such good deal except for Malaysians working in Spore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to work around 6 plus am and back from work from 6 plus pm to 8 plus pm to earn 3 plus times salary. Who else and where else got such good deal except for Malaysians working in Spore?
Some more Monday to Friday only. Weekends got time to harass me whole day. Better than my job last time when young got to work half day on Saturday.