• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

jayeho

Alfrescian
Loyal
The house will need to be paid for in full, its no use having many properties if they are not all paid in full and amounting to at least 1 million for a single property.
The house will need to be paid for in full, its no use having many properties if they are not all paid in full and amounting to at least 1 million for a single property.
what about condo of 500K fully paid off ?

mummymoo2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone. Checking in after a LONG hiatus. Just to share, I've been commuting the past 5 years. My youngest is waiting for her IGCSE results (at a JB international school) and most likely join a college here for a foundation year course. Long story short, I no longer have guardian visa because she is technically off school until next month and while I was at the JB immigration booth today with her, we got a long lecture by the lady manning the booth about how we are not allowed to stay in JB. Even after explaining we have a house, she told me having a property doesn't mean I can live here. So she returned our passports after stamping with the word "advised" next to the stamp with her initials. Not sure if that is code for something more sinister but after reading up some of the posts here, it's pretty obvious we are not alone. I guess it's really time for us to start looking at MM2H again.

Before I get questions as to why we didn't apply for PR (we can't because all of us are S'poreans) and blah blah blah stupid to buy JB property blah blah blah, we bought to stay/retire. So perhaps this is a sign to faster hurry quickly apply MM2H.

Just sharing ah, no hate.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
None whatsoever. If you have problems here, try looking for mm2h other side of malaysia. Theres no need for income but youbneed a local referee. Im having my own problems. Today some knucklehead at custkms was asking are you staying here lije a broken record. We need to do thia fast. They are going nuts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever buy house in jb be prepared to meet self entitled and unrepentant Malaysian thieves proven by court. They are everywhere in Malaysia and will smear and harass you in Singapore too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am on Twitter now you coward Malaysian dogs that have been slandering me don’t hide behind. Go there and post. Btw everything I said here about Malaysian bitch kt latha slandering me I already put in Twitter because it’s a fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage slandered worldwide by evil devil Malaysians as slut mistress and prostitute and still suffering daily harassment from sinkies and Malaysians whistling at me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything I said here about Malaysians is fact but everything Malaysians said about me are vicious lies. Shame on you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything I said here about Malaysians is fact but everything Malaysians said about me are vicious lies. Shame on you.

Everything I said here I can say on Twitter because it is a fact. Not like coward Malaysian and sinkie dogs spamming lies and harassing me non stop. Cheap and dirty low class people tell lies to harm me and think others are cheap dirty low class like yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you should see the dirty tricks of self entitled Malaysian thieves that refused to carry out court order to restore what they have stolen. What a disgrace to their county hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you should see the dirty tricks of self entitled Malaysian thieves that refused to carry out court order to restore what they have stolen. What a disgrace to their county hahaha

And these are the shameless people that always complain their OLD government steal from them hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these shameless thieves still want to run for election in management committee again. They are always what they complained others to be indeed hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these shameless thieves still want to run for election in management committee again. They are always what they complained others to be indeed hahaha

I am always proven right. Can these shameless people prove me wrong about them for once?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am on Twitter now you coward Malaysian dogs that have been slandering me don’t hide behind. Go there and post. Btw everything I said here about Malaysian bitch kt latha slandering me I already put in Twitter because it’s a fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage slandered worldwide by evil devil Malaysians as slut mistress and prostitute and still suffering daily harassment from sinkies and Malaysians whistling at me.
Why no go twitter and do your clever and smart ways to win me by slandering me slut whore mistress there? Scared? Know this is a dirty forum that can hide so do all your dirty Malaysian evil dog tricks here?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no go twitter and do your clever and smart ways to win me by slandering me slut whore mistress there? Scared? Know this is a dirty forum that can hide so do all your dirty Malaysian evil dog tricks here?
Do nothing bad to Malaysians and buy a house and spent money and feed them with jobs and all I get in return is vicious attack by coward Malaysian and sinkie bullies smearing and harassing me for years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do nothing bad to Malaysians and buy a house and spent money and feed them with jobs and all I get in return is vicious attack by coward Malaysian and sinkie bullies smearing and harassing me for years.
And that’s the reality of living in jb. Malaysians are not kind not grateful people that will do evil to you when you did no harm to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking coward Malaysian criminal bullies hiding in this rat hole calling me a virgin a whore to win because your Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores.