• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lose in johor is already "music" to the ears for foreigners. Can forget all "cooperation" with neighbours including Rts

Last edited:

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
May have missed bro valdez post 3390.

"Najib already mentioned. If harun lose can forget about any further developments in nusajaya.And BN will be returned to power. If possible all work to be stopped."

Boleh rojak johor

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Whatever the results, I am in for the long haul. Just had lots of missed call and got woken up.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means you will see him more often around in Gelang Patah vicinity! Lol:biggrin:

He will only have limited power and ability because the state government is still under BN, unlike in Penang. Due to this setback, his performance will be crippled and the people in GP may give him the wrong judgement at the next election. It will be a very tough job for him in GP going forward.

Last edited:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say whatever you want, below are the facts:

- KLCI surges to historic high in early Monday morning trade. Breaching all technical indicators!

- Ringgit is trading at 10-month high on Monday morning.

These are immediate signs of confidence. Doubt as much as you want, take it with a pinch of salt and interprete it the way you want to........merely reporting some early financial market reaction from the GE13.

Cheers
N

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Now the boat is wavering, ppl having second thoughts whether to go ahead or not.

Bro what u bought? Wanna share?

What Najib can do is follow miw style..... Bring in more foreigners and give them citizenship like ppl like us to stand firm for next election. Miw very smart, a very good example to follow.

More properties basically, i never wavered, right until May, still buying stuff.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

- KLCI surges to historic high in early Monday morning trade. Breaching all technical indicators!

These are immediate signs of confidence. Doubt as much as you want, take it with a pinch of salt and interprete it the way you want to........merely reporting some early financial market reaction from the GE13.

Cheers
N

This is true, just changed some funds and was told i was lucky as prices are different now. Causeway wasn't so jammed today, came out of main door at 7.30 am, already on SLE at 8.18 am

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wow, u the big boss!

For those who vested, please do not follow our boss here if you can't cope with the payments, I thought of following but gave up the idea that's why u dun see me so often last few months, trying not to come to this forum and maybe get influenced.... Hehehehe:biggrin:

Just be content to myself. Message to the rest. We move away from sg to settle for cheaper and better life and bigger space but never never get into trouble and make one self heavily in debts...

Boss Wuqi is different, high calibre and high salary. We can only stand one corner and envy him! Lol:biggrin:

All the best to those sinkies living in Jb !!

No, not big boss, i am a "kuning" following after the big fish who themselves did not wavered. Someone just took over a 3 star hotel in Bukit Indah area and he is from Singapore. The amount that he paid is a pretty good sum. Another one got influenced by me into certain types of property and he owns more than myself now. Yes never over leverage, what i use now is money that i have rolled and even one of my friends is using the profit he has to upgrade to a larger house. Admire his guts as he did this also shortly before elections.

Neither high calibre nor high salary compared with many folks already here. Just a poor lad who had to struggle all his life and subjected to the realisation that water is thicker than blood in all cases and dealings with them. Do not envy me, what i can do, anyone can as well.

I started my life in a 1 room rental flat nearby Queenstown. I had nothing but debts passed down to me to clear. I was told to give up studies and help out with the family at 14 but i continued working jobs and studying.

When i had saved up money during NS to learn driving, debts took it away from me. Then underwent several more trials in my life, some very tough to handle. Won and lost very heavily in the stock market when i was 25 and finally made back what i lost in a year. When finally i got back my nest egg, taxes taxed on the day the stocks vested almost brought me down.

The tax lady even laughed haughtily when i asked for installment, only to check on my NRIC, the amount and then very very politely said, Wow, you definitely need installments, i will try to help sir.

All these taught me to "carry on mission" and to continue come what may.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Well done boss! All the best to you and your future endeavors! Many of us would like to Thk you again and again for sharing this forum! Without this forum many of us still In our pigeon holes!!

Hope this forum will improve just like the BN! I mean more meet ups among ourselves. Group up and know one another better....I stay in JB for some time now, I can say its safe. Compare to the place I last stayed.. Every single day got shootings and drugs, everyone keep guns at home and even me! Malaysia still considered safe than some countries!

We as sinkies have to form a group so we can look after one another and this is what I hope can see in this forum! During meet ups, all have to show the pink IC so we can organize trips and stay in a group! This is what I hope would happen in this forum!

Tell of of you frankly, many places I didn't visit cos only 1 car.... If we go in a group, ppl will scare of us!
I only go to nearby malls that's all. Hope we would group up and know more about one another who is from sinkie land and living in BOLEH land! God bless us all!

Thank you sir

The time now is 11.57 am. I have had more than 11 missed calls and 5 calls from people important to me since this morning (which woke me up) which i have answered. A learned friend just bought a very nice Italian car from his investments here so this morning was the first to call.

Even on Sammyboy, already got PMs asking for information.

IMHO, no need to group up, only good if we are doing large excursions like fishing/fireflies/shooting/archery/horse riding, etc. I am more of a lone ranger and again i am just an IT guy, its better to meet up with the others who are organizing such meetings who would know more about Johor than me.

IMHO, i know you meant well but no identification should be shared with each other and real names or monikers should not be used which can be linked back to you.

Again, i would stress here that if you must meet, create a new moniker or avatar here and then you use that to meet, do not use those that you have been posting a lot under and link that to your name to meet up.

Don't need to scare people as we should always respect them since this is their homeland. Mutual respect is important, unlike the foreigners in ours who, among them having many who do not respect the local people and take the graciousness of our government for granted.

Its always better to only unveil your strengths when absolutely necessary. Until the last moment, the roles of prey and predator can always be well reversed.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not find meet up or group up is necessary.

Those whom already here more or less already own some properties in JB. No good to reveal identity.

Just PM each other quietly. I find it more fun.

When come to investment; loner always does better. Because it is the herd that always got it wrong.

IMHO, no need to group up, only good if we are doing large excursions like fishing/fireflies/shooting/archery/horse riding, etc. I am more of a lone ranger and again i am just an IT guy, its better to meet up with the others who are organizing such meetings.

IMHO, no identification should be shared with each other and real names or monikers should not be used which can be linked back to you. Again, i would stress here that if you must meet, create a new moniker or avatar here and then you use that to meet, do not use those that you have been posting a lot under and link that to your name to meet up.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I do not find meet up or group up is necessary.

Those whom already here more or less already own some properties in JB. No good to reveal identity.

Just PM each other quietly. I find it more fun.

When come to investment; loner always does better. Because it is the herd that always got it wrong.

Agree good sir. Yes PM is more than good enough. One good friend recently remarked how i always met up only after sunset and i always seem more alive after dark. I guess i am still a night person.

Just got extraordinarily lucky with some investments thats all.

Went out looking at properties once and saw some stray puppies whose mother was trying hard to nurse them. Passed some food to them and suggested to wife we went home to get some dog food (bought some to feed strays in the past), then drove back and then fed them.

Then went back to the mamak shop in HH and bought some milk for them and then went back again. By the time, we were done it was almost dawn already. The next time i went there, the puppies recognised my car from a distance and my wife remarked they were following us. The mother must have thought we were going to take them away and rushed on the scene, i guess she didn't know we were just trying to make sure they have a full stomach. Squeezed out the milk into a container and the puppies came to the straw like i was their mother.

Watching a few of them curl up on each other and sleeping soundly after a full meal was enough for us. We left the place before daylight came and went for breakfast.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thks for the reply boss.

Oh I almost forgot....

Boss is rich , where got time for all these ??

Think I will still be the same as before.

This will not bring us any further. I think I better go on stealth again!! Good luck!!

I think better to join the Malaysian groups. Sinkies always have same mentality of a sinkie.

This forum will still be the same ..... Information center!!!!

LOL, where got rich, i always have time for my friends, but i will always give fair warning when its due.

Despite what some PMed about folks here, I am still sure you mean well but there are others who may have their reasons for meeting up.

Yes its always good to join different groups, i respect my own countrymen so you will never see me use degrading terms on them. No need to resort to degrading terms when you cannot get what you want.

Respect, (like charity) starts at home, if you cannot respect your own brothers/sisters, how can you expect others to respect you?

I don't see Malaysians or folks from other countries talk about their own people in degrading terms so why should we? We can don't respect the government due to its policies but we should at least respect the country and each other.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers
N

Market sentiments for properties in Nusajaya can also be seen in today's stock prices;

UEM Land(Nusajaya's big boss) - Close at MYR2.64 last Friday, today gapped up at a staggering MYR2.90.
Gamuda(Horizon Hills) - Closed at MYR4.04 last Friday, today opened at an astonishing price of MYR5.00.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all,

BEWARE those who like to collect your personal details when meeting up or repeatedly insisting on knowing your moniker.

No matter what they say, they may have their own agenda. This happened even for those residing in other countries such as in UK/Canada/ANZ where such "clubs" routinely take note of all details of its members purely for "registration purposes" of course.

Most such clubs however do not reveal that they are funded by certain agencies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes, prevention is better than cure. But on my point of view , I have no bad intentions! Think pm better la!

Of course you don't have it, just that folks have shared such information for all to just take note as they experienced this even though they are residing in many different countries.

Damsell

Alfrescian
Loyal
May have missed bro valdez post 3390.

"Najib already mentioned. If harun lose can forget about any further developments in nusajaya.And BN will be returned to power. If possible all work to be stopped."

Boleh rojak johor

What does it mean by all work to be stopped. Anyway where you get this statement from? Please dont scare me.Please justify,thks

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can see a lot of excitement from investors in fx, KLCI and properties forum.

This is a sign of sudden surge of interest in Malaysia. A sure win bet for next 4-5 years.

Buy now, get out by 2019. Retired by 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.