• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear young bros, hv y ever thinking what will happen when not even one single chinese minister in the central n state govt of Malaysia? Will you feel peace of mind if not even one single malay minister in Sg GOVT? Will y feel safe if all white in US federal n state govt? Call Investors investors for their opinion... MCA cfm not joining the cabinet n it depend on DAP to join BN for a peaceful Malaysia! Take care....

Why are u such a racist?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope they fight tonight.

I can buy cheaper tomorrow.

Sorry bro, just a blood sucking ex banker talking. No pun intend, just pure capitalism.

I only know poor and bankrupt is the same. But I choose to be bankrupt rather than poor.

Bankrupt is accompany by a factor. "At least I have try"

I hv seen the fighting of chinese brother n malay abang in Geylang during Sg within Malaysia. Hv y ever remember 513 incident which cause many people dead? DAP must join BN to hv peace n harmony.

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear young bros, hv y ever thinking what will happen when not even one single chinese minister in the central n state govt of Malaysia? Will you feel peace of mind if not even one single malay minister in Sg GOVT? Will y feel safe if all white in US federal n state govt? Call Investors investors for their opinion... MCA cfm not joining the cabinet n it depend on DAP to join BN for a peaceful Malaysia! Take care....

Bro Naturebreast

Seriously, are you really here to invest or convince us not to? Suggest you keep your money in POSB. Safest.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hv seen the fighting of chinese brother n malay abang in Geylang during Sg within Malaysia. Hv y ever remember 513 incident which cause many people dead? DAP must join BN to hv peace n harmony.

Malaysia and Malaysians is much more globalise now than compared to 1969.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt so.

He may be seriously concern, due to his personal experience.

Everyone go thru life differently. No everyone think alike.

Haha ... I suggest he keeps inside his biscuit tin and hug it to sleep .

Who knows maybe he is a sour grape. Nothing to keep. Jealous of our investment .

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt so.

He may be seriously concern, due to his personal experience.

Everyone go thru life differently. No everyone think alike.

Maybe you are right . But he don't have to tell us all his negative thoughts. Life is make up of positive and negative things .

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will be right eventually. The projection of an event is correct, but the date may be wrong.

I guesstimate.......hhhmmmmmmm.... Year 2020.

With so many hanky panky in the election, the people also can suck up to it......... Maybe BN deserve to win.
When BN win, all foreigners win. (Just like Singapore)

Maybe you are right . But he don't have to tell us all his negative thoughts. Life is make up of positive and negative things .

Last edited:

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: State Authority Consent matters

Hi sifu,
Was told by appointed lawyer that application for State Consent will submit ard Dec 2013 when it is near to the VP date. Reason given is it is valid for 12 months.
Concern is what if there is a policy change (RM500k to RM1.x Mil etc), will I be able to apply for State Consent or the deal is off as the purchase no longer eligible under the new policy (if)?
I'm thinking of requesting this to be done immed so that my purchase is not exposed to potential policy changes.
Any advise ?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah tiong...cute bo? titter.gif
IMG1261.jpg

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese is about 26% and Indian 8% in Malaysia and not all support PR. The PR won 51% of the popular vote, this is a multi racial results.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually this is a valid point with regards to DAP. MCA no longer has the ability to represent Chinese in Malaysia. If BN is gracious, they could nominate one of the DAP team to be Minister for Chinese Affairs.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi sifu,
Was told by appointed lawyer that application for State Consent will submit ard Dec 2013 when it is near to the VP date. Reason given is it is valid for 12 months.
Concern is what if there is a policy change (RM500k to RM1.x Mil etc), will I be able to apply for State Consent or the deal is off as the purchase no longer eligible under the new policy (if)?
I'm thinking of requesting this to be done immed so that my purchase is not exposed to potential policy changes.
Any advise ?
I think best to submit early & obtain it early.. you will have a peace of mind..
I believe.. without obtaining the state consent.. later will have problem (eg. loan, etc)

Mine was submit early March.. & obtained in Mid April.. just before the election..

kiteman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks. State Consent is required for those that applied for loan as bank will only release fund with a approved consent. As I'm not taking any loan, for some reason the lawyer (or Developer) DO NOT want to get it done immediately which I'm puzzled. Hence would like to check on the norm for foreigner purchase whether this is the case.

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think best to submit early & obtain it early.. you will have a peace of mind..
I believe.. without obtaining the state consent.. later will have problem (eg. loan, etc)

Mine was submit early March.. & obtained in Mid April.. just before the election..

I went to my lawyer in Mar 13 for the signing of S&P. Asked when can I apply for state consent. She said not so soon, wait for the individual title first, then apply for the consent. She even told me that I might pay higher levy if there is change in policy.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to my lawyer in Mar 13 for the signing of S&P. Asked when can I apply for state consent. She said not so soon, wait for the individual title first, then apply for the consent. She even told me that I might pay higher levy if there is change in policy.

Ya! This are some of my concern if don't obtain state consent..
My concern also the same.. The possibility of Change of policy & Raise higher levy..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya! This are some of my concern if don't obtain state consent..
My concern also the same.. The possibility of Change of policy & Raise higher levy..

Not so soon as BN is busy revamping its strategies and shifting its key personnel around. Any change is likely to be Q4 of 2013 onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.