• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSGvictim

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony here is that the economic rice stalls in these food courts are anything but economic! They should change to expensive rice stalls.
Should aware those Shops/Stalls/Foodcourts located in Shopping Centre own / managed by GLC will be expensive due to the extra-ordinary high rental and misc charges. PS Vivocity own / managed by Mapletree a subsidiary / SBU of Capitaland; a property development arm of Temasek Holding.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should aware those Shops/Stalls/Foodcourts located in Shopping Centre own / managed by GLC will be expensive due to the extra-ordinary high rental and misc charges. PS Vivocity own / managed by Mapletree a subsidiary / SBU of Capitaland; a property development arm of Temasek Holding.

One plate of "economic" rice in such a food court can easily cost $10 for one person, which is about RM30 which can feed my whole family in a typical JB coffeeshop, that's what I call economic rice! LOL!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Singaporean woman and 2 kids allegedly arrested in JB checkpoint for immigration offence[/h]The officers allegedly arrested them because they refused to wind down their tinted car window at the checkpoint. The immigration officer then asked them to step out of the vehicle. The driver not only refused to do that, but according to the user, made a vulgar hand gesture at the officer and shouted vulgarities. She also kept pressing the car horn repeatedly.

http://theindependent.sg/singaporea...ted-in-jb-checkpoint-for-immigration-offence/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Born and raised in Spore? Well at least she didn't crash the JB immigration barrier unlike stressed and lawless MALAYSIANS at Spore custom.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Born and raised in Spore? Well at least she didn't crash the JB immigration barrier unlike stressed and lawless MALAYSIANS at Spore custom.

My view is that when in other countries, better to be low profile and be polite and friendly as much as possible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is that when in other countries, better to be low profile and be polite and friendly as much as possible.

Yes of course, provided they did not harm you first. Btw tell that to those arrogant MALAYSIANS who crashed the immigration barrier at Spore custom, not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ginfreely, i will send you what i have once done, please refrain from further discussion until on this thread.
Will send you email or put up something on dropbox. Still recovering as i had a power trip yesterday. Cheers

Just for the record, I have not received anything from Wuqi.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Singaporean woman and 2 kids allegedly arrested in JB checkpoint for immigration offence[/h]The officers allegedly arrested them because they refused to wind down their tinted car window at the checkpoint. The immigration officer then asked them to step out of the vehicle. The driver not only refused to do that, but according to the user, made a vulgar hand gesture at the officer and shouted vulgarities. She also kept pressing the car horn repeatedly.

http://theindependent.sg/singaporea...ted-in-jb-checkpoint-for-immigration-offence/

I can only see a SPOILT bitch thinking shouting and bitching can solve problem at Malaysia Custom. What happen if she is being send into remand and the immigration officers totally forget about her and her 2 kids, size all her communication device and belongings. I wonder who is responsible for the plight.

After a few days, immigration release her without any given explanation. I think that would teach her a lesson.

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only see a SPOILT bitch thinking shouting and bitching can solve problem at Malaysia Custom. What happen if she is being send into remand and the immigration officers totally forget about her and her 2 kids, size all her communication device and belongings. I wonder who is responsible for the plight.

After a few days, immigration release her without any given explanation. I think that would teach her a lesson.

PONTIAN: A single mother and her two teenage children, all Singaporeans, pleaded not guilty to obstructing the duty of an Immigration Department officer in a special court at the Pekan Nenas Immigration Depot here.
Freelance worker Quek Chin Fern, 42, her son Miguel Lim, 19 and daughter Cheryl Isabella Lim, 18, were alleged to have carried out the offence at a car exit lane in the Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine complex at about 3.30pm on Aug 12.The trio were charged under Section 56(1)(g) of the Immigration Act 1959/63 (Act 155), read out together under Section 34 of the Penal Code and punishable under Section 56(1)(aa) of the same act.
All three claimed trial to the charge that was read out to them before judge Salawati Djambari here on Monday.If found guilty each accused could be slapped with a fine of not more than RM10,000 or a maximum five-year jail term.
Salawati allowed bail at RM10,000 with one Malaysian surety for each of the accused and set Sept 5 for the case next mention.Immigration prosecuting officer A. Vikneswaran prosecuted the case while counsel Goh Sze Han represented the Singaporeans.
It was earlier reported that the trio were detained after they refused to lower the back window of their tinted car during inspection at the car zone heading towards the island republic. They had also allegedly hurled abuse and accusations at the Immigration officer who wanted to inspect the vehicle.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/22/singaporean-family-pleads-not-guilty-to-insulting-malaysian-immigration-officer/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder did you call those MALAYSIANS who crashed the immigration barrier at Spore custom SPOILT bitches and dogs? Especially the man who was grinning when caught finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.