• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinarissa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbies reporting!

Hello everyone! Me and hubby are going to be part of this wonderful community very soon! Glad to see an active and supportive (usually) community buzzing here. We will definitely have loads of questions that we hope all the laojiaos can help with.

For today, thought we will drop a hello note =)

Arissa

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbies reporting!

Hello everyone! Me and hubby are going to be part of this wonderful community very soon! Glad to see an active and supportive (usually) community buzzing here. We will definitely have loads of questions that we hope all the laojiaos can help with.

Arissa

Welcome Dinarissa! We will help as much as we can. You will definitely gain many informations in this forum. Anyway, just ignore those who try to suppress the information flow to the new forummers.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbies reporting!

Arissa

Hi Arissa, Welcome to this interesting forum. May I know how come your points so high as a newbie? You got pay membership fee?

Dinarissa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey.. yeah.. I am not sure how I can post replies without having to subscribe. =(

Tried to .. but wont allow me.. maybe that will be my first question to the forum members here. haha~ and what are the points for?:confused:

Anyway.. anyone knows any part time maid hiring in JB? and whats the rate like?

Thanks for any help rendered in advance!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey.. yeah.. I am not sure how I can post replies without having to subscribe. =(

Tried to .. but wont allow me.. maybe that will be my first question to the forum members here. haha~ and what are the points for?:confused:

How much you pay to subscribe? For part time maid, you can try CC Cleaner from Kulai. 013-740 6135. Normal size house, 3hr with 2 cleaners charge about RM120.
PM me if you need more information about part time maid service.

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi Dinarissa

Welcome to the forum. Actually you don't need to subscribe. All you need to do was have your 10 posts moderated n approved before being posted to the forum before u become a full fledged member. Granted you may wait awhile before you see your posts online

Don't worry about the points. It's useless n only some idiots in this forum feel it is a gauge of how worthy n important a member you are to the forum. And they never fail to keep emphasizing it until one fine day the same idiots realize they have the least points amongst all members here. I always emphasize its like Monopoly money.nice to boast about but no practical value

With regard to your request for part time maids, nowadays it's getting harder n harder to get good help. ESP those indo part time maids. It does help to share with us where your house is as most maids only cover certain areas. You can try to hire those maids from companies but based on feedback they don't come cheap and workmanship does not commensurate with the price. Best bet is to ask your neighbors for recommendations for Indon maids.

I believe it's good to keep secret when people ask you how much you paid for the fees. PM me if you have any queries on the subscription.

jhbong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will like to know too because 3 bedrooms now selling around RM1mil sub sale unit. I heard it is good.
what do you mean it is good? good in terms of quality or the price is good?RM1 million condo should be difficult to sell in current situation.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
what do you mean it is good? good in terms of quality or the price is good?RM1 million condo should be difficult to sell in current situation.

Yes, good quality and good view. The sub sale price is too high. RM500k for studio. I have to give up that location.

Dinarissa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for your informative response =)

We live in the skudai area.. been googling agencies online but thought a recommendation is best.

another question.. We NEED internet service, what are the best plans to subscribe to here?

Thanks!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for your informative response =)

We live in the skudai area.. been googling agencies online but thought a recommendation is best.

another question.. We NEED internet service, what are the best plans to subscribe to here?

Thanks!

Digi broadband looks good. YOu can check their website for their package offered.

jhbong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the view will be blocked by R&F?

ya, i think part of the strait view will be blocked by r&f, especially when r&f starts their phase 2 development, which i don't think they will launch their phase 2 in this current situation. but for the time being, sky suites still can enjoy the strait view.

Status
Not open for further replies.