• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

29ers

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't know, but i wouldn't want to be living in that part of JB, if you ask me. No offense to anyone who stays in that area. I prefer somewhere quieter.

If you are talking about an investment point of view, i really have no clue. I can only say that i have a friend who has this plot of land VERY VERY NEAR KSL and they plan to build a Condo there. The last we spoke they are looking at 1000+psf. These prices are IMO really high, they are reaching KLCC prices.

Thanks! Don't mind me asking what you would suggest is an alternative good buy with similar package as KSL Residences@Daya?

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I am still not sure if I am getting the hint, but given the choices below what is your view on this (no worries won't hold you to it, just seeking wise counsel):biggrin:

A. Buy lah, wait for what?
B. Buy, because I also bought
C. I would buy if I were you
D. Not fantastic but ok, unique mah
E. Not a good buy, you should see XYZ
F. Give me also don't want....wait on 2nd thought I take
G. Avoid like the plague

It's much depend on individual objectives, preferences and budget.

My personal choice from above option will be "E", which derived based on:
i) Location: this location and it's surrounding is not the type that I like.
ii) Developer: still ok for me but it's not my 1st group of choice.
iii) Price: though the price itself seem ok in current market price, but given the factor i) and ii) above, its not cheap for me.

The above sharing is solely based on my personal view. No offence as everyone will carry different choice and view :smile:

Pls consider properly before you make any choice.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's much depend on individual objectives, preferences and budget.

My personal choice from above option will be "E", which derived based on:
i) Location: this location and it's surrounding is not the type that I like.
ii) Developer: still ok for me but it's not my 1st group of choice.
iii) Price: though the price itself seem ok in current market price, but given the factor i) and ii) above, its not cheap for me.

The above sharing is solely based on my personal view. No offence as everyone will carry different choice and view :smile:

Pls consider properly before you make any choice.

Thanks for sharing your view. Same question, what is the XYZ you would recommend?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing your view. Same question, what is the XYZ you would recommend?

how about visit setia about their condo in BI? got a few "sky" there maybe can get one. got potential and environment/ amenities are good.

also see today NST ad: setia sky 88 fr 668k RM, foreigner eligible. they got a talk/seminar too. at harbourfront office. tomoro 2pm.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I am still not sure if I am getting the hint, but given the choices below what is your view on this (no worries won't hold you to it, just seeking wise counsel):biggrin:

A. Buy lah, wait for what?
B. Buy, because I also bought
C. I would buy if I were you
D. Not fantastic but ok, unique mah
E. Not a good buy, you should see XYZ
F. Give me also don't want....wait on 2nd thought I take
G. Avoid like the plague

I had to scroll up a few pages to see which development u were referring to... ksl city?

My 2 cents layman point of view is that u need to think ahead. If it's for investment, consider that in the yrs ahead, there'll be a flood of condos (think Country Gdn and R&F flooding the market). Hopefully, the attainment of the so-called economic "tipping point" for Iskandar would be able to absorb all these units due to the expanding population. But what if it's otherwise? Your condo will need to stand out and differentiate itself from the mass numbers. So u must consider carefully what will make ur condo at least a little more attractive compared to the many out there.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had to scroll up a few pages to see which development u were referring to... ksl city?

My 2 cents layman point of view is that u need to think ahead. If it's for investment, consider that in the yrs ahead, there'll be a flood of condos (think Country Gdn and R&F flooding the market). Hopefully, the attainment of the so-called economic "tipping point" for Iskandar would be able to absorb all these units due to the expanding population. But what if it's otherwise? Your condo will need to stand out and differentiate itself from the mass numbers. So u must consider carefully what will make ur condo at least a little more attractive compared to the many out there.

It is KSL Residences@Daya

Thanks too for sharing your views.

Eesee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a foreign owner passes on or decides to transfer his/her property/properties to her children thru Will or as a gift, do the children still have to pay the state consent (ie. the 2% of the valuation price of the property (or the original purchase price). There is nothing mention about it but when I asked some developer staff, I was told that the children who inherit the property will have to pay state consent. Anyone can advise?

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
We did a will in msia. From my mom to me. Lawyer says no taxes whatsoever. Takes couple of months to effect in Court thru them.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senibong Cove too atas and also expensive leh. I just need a shire look.LOL!

foreigner can buy Green haven for less than 1m and near yr place for a swim, but u can go and kpo kpo. Bcos ppl drink different kind of tea. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.