• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
PuteriWorld said:
That's why got pple kena caught for 3/4 tank rule. I was checked once 2 weeks ago at 3am in the morning somemore.

Did you have 3/4 pertrol in tank? If not, what was the damage?

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I was wondering about the lucky part of being compounded. By the way, where were you caught and by who? Was it at the custom or on the road by traffic police? In my friend's brother in law's case, I heard from her just last year. He was driving the car inside Singapore already so obviously not caught by the custom.

I rather daftly drove into ICA checkpoint leaving singapore in my malaysian car. :(

i explained the whole thing to the sub court, who didn't accept my explanation.

live and learn.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for old swing摇摇.. still available? Thanks! 买个回忆:o
oldswing.JPG

Last edited:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, just as much as I love every bit of what you say, it's a long walk and with the current system I doubt making much headway.

Why complain about all this "injustice and abuse" here. You know who it is, write in to ICA and make a formal complain. Give the persons name and if you don't know the name then your friend's name and state it is his brother in law who has broken the law. STOP complaining abt, the "injustice" and do something abt. it. I am sure you will sleep better once you have corrected thus "grave injustice"........ Help keep out these "stinking low life SPR" from Singapore. Eventually it will be a place YOU would want to return to, when all this "low life Stinking SPR FT" are kicked out of Singapore.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone.... coz many are not even aware got opportunities elsewhere in the first place.

Eg., those who bought into JB much later ... @ higher prices

Eg., those who moved to other countries for saner lifestyles and those others who believe that it's impossible.

Eg., those parents who believe their child must go POLY coz not smart enough.

you mean, some people want to get out. not everyone. there are laws and i am fine with being penalised if i committed an offence. it is better than anarchy.
of course, my personal views only.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for old swing摇摇.. still available? Thanks! 买个回忆:o
View attachment 15467

Bro, I've been looking for one also. Scoured most of Skudai and adjacent area, can't find one????!!! It's always the case, when want can't find..... then buy alternative, that very moment when it's in your house, you see the one you ACTUALLY want.........

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type will get rusty pretty fast leh .

That's drawback abt. this type, only thing is have to maintain every couple of years..... Actually if you think abt. it, when get this swing, before deliver to the house either at the factory, preferable, get them to put undercoat of rust inhibitor then paint over it with metallic paint of the color of your choice.... Like a car....expensive initially but cost will work out in the end. So no need to regularly paint it. Like a car, paint can last for at lest ten years, no rust ..... Assuming no break in the paint work :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather daftly drove into ICA checkpoint leaving singapore in my malaysian car. :(

i explained the whole thing to the sub court, who didn't accept my explanation.

live and learn.

Oic so you were caught at the custom. I think back then they were more vigilant, now the standard has dropped until people can even dash across without passport and not caught for three days or so.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyyo no bro.

Sorry if I gv that impression.

And what agrees with me May not with you

Sometimes things get heated up.

But as long as v reconnect n chat again it's cool.

I hv a few Malaysian chi friends. They worked here before in SPORE refused to take PR, now back in KL and Dunn wanna work here again.

They love the freedom that Malaysia has or so they claim.

haha yo bro, hope you're not being sarcastic :biggrin:
anyway, i haven't submit any application to convert la.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so easy to dash la.

U hv courage to try?

We are dealing with humans not robots.

Errors do happen.

One must be a six sigma statistic to consistently do things right.

Oic so you were caught at the custom. I think back then they were more vigilant, now the standard has dropped until people can even dash across without passport and not caught for three days or so.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I've been looking for one also. Scoured most of Skudai and adjacent area, can't find one????!!! It's always the case, when want can't find..... then buy alternative, that very moment when it's in your house, you see the one you ACTUALLY want.........

Oh.. think this vintage swing, must go those hulu hulu towns to find..
Will ping u if i come across then. kiam sai!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so easy to dash la.

U hv courage to try?

We are dealing with humans not robots.

Errors do happen.

One must be a six sigma statistic to consistently do things right.

It is not a matter of courage but how desperate or mad or lawless you are. If carrying drugs and stopped for checks, will you dash across knowing death sentence await you? Didn't you see that Msian SPR who was caught was all smiles? From death sentence to lesser offence is victory.

Last edited:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyya that I also know that only desperadoes would attempt that. And not everyone is a desperado.

That's why I said not easy to dash across.

Our beloved SG govt not so slack/lackadaisical.

I dun even dare bring one CD in.

Dun anyhow say easy to dash across

It is not a matter of courage but how desperate or mad or lawless you are. If carrying drugs and stopped for checks, will you dash across knowing death sentence await you? Didn't you see that Msian SPR who was caught was all smiles? From death sentence to lesser offence is victory.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyya that I also know that only desperadoes would attempt that. And not everyone is a desperado.

I dun even dare bring one CD in.

That's why I said not easy to dash across.

Dun anyhow say easy to dash across.

Our beloved SG govt not so slack/lackadaisical.

Dun anyhow say.

which part of my message say easy to dash across? I said standard has dropped until people can even dash across. Is that not a fact that it happened ?

And you are the one who asked me whether I have courage to dash across and that is why I told you the circumstances. If you know only desperado dash across, why ask me whether I have courage?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.