• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a good investment opportunity for the locals.... make downpayment 10% for phase 7A intermediate unit at RM45k. Phase 7A is completing by end of the year. Upon handover, sell it at RM500k... say lock-in penalty and misc charges at RM20k... nett profit is RM30k (RM50k - RM20k) which is 67% yield in less than 1 year!

It depends on how much the older precinct subsales e.g. precinct 5 is selling too and their availability. Currently the latest batch that just gotten the keys (I believe is 24'x80') terrace intermediate lot in Precinct 5 subsales is going for around 500k (does anyone know the launch price? Below 400k suppose?)

And if that's the case, HH subsales unit e.g. in the gateway, the price will raise further to maybe above 600k? Last month some units in the Gateway was going for around 500k. The Golf's subsale unit was all these while not cheap and rare compare to the Gateway.

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros shawn, cleyeo and SJlink,

checked with KSL...they say can do the balcony but must submit plan to state via contractor for approval.

Understand is about RM10K to build the balcony,....for me SURE WILL DO IT cos it will add at least 250 sqft of suntaning space.haha. It will really make the built-in (not jus built up) space close to 3000 sqft!

cheers bros.

Last edited:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on how much the older precinct subsales e.g. precinct 5 is selling too and their availability. Currently the latest batch that just gotten the keys (I believe is 24'x80') terrace intermediate lot in Precinct 5 subsales is going for around 500k (does anyone know the launch price? Below 400k suppose.

Precint 5 (24x80) launching price about 330k :wink:

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone with updates on KSL resort / d'esplanade, please? When is the hotel opening.... Units left for the condo?Hotel

Thank u !

checked with KSL...they say can do the balcony but must submit plan to state via contractor for approval.

Understand is about RM10K to build the balcony,....for me SURE WILL DO IT cos it will add at least 250 sqft of suntaning space.haha. It will really make the built-in (not jus built up) space close to 3000 sqft!

cheers bros.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
yonglip said:

cheers bros.

When u wanto do?wait me we submit together!!!haha...btw my gf still tinkin to get balcony or extend the master bedroom..bedroom need so big for wat?lol~

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
austin_hts said:
Hi, anyone with updates on KSL resort / d'esplanade, please? When is the hotel opening.... Units left for the condo?Hotel

Thank u !

Im nt sure yet as still under contructions. For condo i tink left nt much le

mattl02138

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone post the floorplans and site plans of HH's "the greens". Can't make it the office until next Tuesday. Hope there are some units left.

mattl02138

Alfrescian
Loyal
should we start a post with all floorplans and renderings of new/previous projects? i imagine it can be very useful for everyone's reference (for subsale or even buying from developer.

the developer/ property websites out there are not complete and slow to update..i am sure if all the brothers and sisters on here can share what they have, either from their own SnP or brochures they got from site visits...that would greatly benefit a lot of us..

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank u !

For the resort, on paper they say Feb. so i guess anytime soon bro. Ya. condo i think bo liao. When they launched it i think about 2 years back,..people say they siao!...so high price for so small space!! Now on hindsight, it is actually reasonably priced in today's market. Like many of today's development, all selling at future prices...ie. provided future is rosy..

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.