• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update: The Green launched two rows, price is lower by 20k from indicative. Perhaps due to the slower sales in other dev.

so 560,800 for the facing north, main road.
+7k for facing south.

Stamp Duty have to pay, Legal Fee free.
50 years membership, monthly maintenance = RM75
Security free for 2 years, after that is tentatively set at RM150 per month
Come with Panic button, NO Intercom system.

I was told by the sales that stamp duty and legal fees are not free. Approximately RM20-30k pending on your purchase price. FYI all other development is absorbing stamp duty and legal fees.

Maybe that's the reason it is priced lower by RM20k from indicative price.

Adding extra information:
- End lot at RM700k
- Corner lot at RM800k

I was wondering why there is a big price different as compared to intermediate units. Answer: Apart from the extra land, there is a high premium charged for end and corner lots.

NI phase 7 & 8 end and corner lots only charge for extra land with no high premium. Hence, the different is only RM50k-60k depending on your land size. For example phase 7A it is RM450k vs RM510k. But I think there is no more end/corner lot available now, developer should increase the price of intermediate units to RM500k by throwing in more freebies.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also in the middle of compiling the list of development in Gelang Patah & Nusajaya. Definitely need helps from more bro to populate the list as we go further.

This list should make us easy to navigate around our property/investment.

======
Gelang Patah
------------
Nusa Perdana
Nusa Perintis
Taman Nusantara
Leisure Farm

Nusajaya
---------
East Ledang
Ledang Heights
Puteri Harbour
Medini
Horizon Hills
Nusa Idaman
Nusa Indah
Nusa Sentral
Bukit Indah
Nusa Duta
Nusa Bestari
Bestari Heights

Others
------
Nusa Bayu
Sutera Utama
Setia Eco Garden
Mutiara Rini
======

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=1.4656137&lon=103.6442041&z=15&l=0&m=b&search=horizon hills

This is a good link to categorize the places by area... (satellite view)

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bro DreamorAction

Just to update u , someone has just booked the end lot in NI !!!!
Hee , now left 1 nia .....
Lets be neighbours next life la !!!!
Or u marry msian woman la then can buy intermediate unit.....

Last edited:

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told by the sales that stamp duty and legal fees are not free. Approximately RM20-30k pending on your purchase price. FYI all other development is absorbing stamp duty and legal fees.

Maybe that's the reason it is priced lower by RM20k from indicative price.

Adding extra information:
- End lot at RM700k
- Corner lot at RM800k

I was wondering why there is a big price different as compared to intermediate units. Answer: Apart from the extra land, there is a high premium charged for end and corner lots.

NI phase 7 & 8 end and corner lots only charge for extra land with no high premium. Hence, the different is only RM50k-60k depending on your land size. For example phase 7A it is RM450k vs RM510k. But I think there is no more end/corner lot available now, developer should increase the price of intermediate units to RM500k by throwing in more freebies.

and the number of endlot and corner are very rare in the Greens, hence the premium.

However, if endlot is at 700k and corner is 800k, I felt corner is more worth it with the bigger build up (2600sqft) and the huge land beside... Endlot layout is the same as intermediate except more windows...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cry cry cry ... Waaaaaaaaaaaaa :'(

Their senq promo is still like 2 weeks away, oh dear! Malaysian wife is cool, will greatly benefit me hehe ... And dont need much effort to persuade her why we should live in Malaysia!

This weekend I'll be calling into HH. Let's see how it goes ...

Dear Bro DreamorAction

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bro DreamorAction

Marry to you can or not ? I will be glad to be the match maker , hehe ! :biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew it from the start. Had lots of grand proposals but she is a content lady, definitely not materialistic. She turned then all down. So better move on and u shall intro your daughter instead lol ...

Marry Ah Tiong straight away is home owner at NI already . Upgrade to soulmate not neighbors leh . Too bad she not interested in you leh , how ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still a very young chap. Not as young as bro lastresort, but I still have the privilege of time to wait for the good stuffs :wink: 就这样, 一言为订 lol

i think my assistant village head (Diaspora) has a daughter too ! her eyes are very big .... since you so young , i think u can wait for her too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.