• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm gonna get a yatch license, buy a yatch and ferry the atas people :biggrin: relax relax and no need listen to my boss moaning at me ... Such is a wonderful wet dream on a wet yatch and wet water :biggrin:

Bro, this is a good business preposition in deed.

Sorry about the "inception", that i planted the "wet dream" seed in you... :biggrin:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! I am impressed with you, buddy. You sounded like a qualified Electrical Engineer and then, Micro-Biologist of some sort. Keep it coming, mate. We can certainly pick up a few things from you....

Thanks Brother, my teacher's name is prof google :biggrin:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the one is a 6.6kv distribution room for our precinct. There r two in our 8B from what i can see. The distribution room serves as the final destination for the electric current flowing from the power station into the distribution room, before it gets step down to 3phase 415v and single phase 230v that we tap from our wall socket to power our TV n washing machine in our house.

Electric current induces magnetic field, this electromagnetic radiation at 6.6kv or even the nxt higher level of 11kv is not very significant wrt human health and it gets weaken as you increase the distance between u n the source (inverse square law). Further more, the concrete wall of the distribution room weakens the em field further.

As yet there is no conclusive evidence to show a correlation between staying nxt to a high tension power line of 22kv or 33kv to incidences of cancer, let alone staying nxt to a relatively low voltage of 11kv or 6.6kv distribution room. So there is no apparent health risk as far as current research findings show. I will try to find out more on this. Cheers.

Wow...Salute you for this simple but fascinating explanation...
If you were to told me about this earlier...I would have bought that unit instead of my current one...as that unit is at the end and only facing a corner unit, which should be more peaceful, IMHO....

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should all up his reputation :wink: I have just done my part

If you were to told me about this earlier...I would have bought that unit instead of my current one...as that unit is at the end and only facing a corner unit, which should be more peaceful, IMHO....

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are/were u an electrical engineer?

Al these wiring must have caused short circuit on your brain cell spectrum. Page 1 to page 650+ every night, r u the next super hero - the eccentric electriC man ?! Lol

Or have u just forgotten to take medicine again ... Haiyo bro, be more discipline leh lol

yes, i read almost every night from page 1 to 650++, feeling nostelgic, like i know them as my friends... Analytical Professor, cathylmg,
narmi, Yonglip, iamapseudoneem, and etc and of cos Wuqi256 :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r such a wind up merchant lol I'm staying away :p yes, 10 wan 9 xian Li away keke

yes, i read almost every night from page 1 to 650++, feeling nostelgic, like i know them as my friends... Analytical Professor, cathylmg,

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

many of them are not active these days.. =(

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal jie...why no good meh?
Got neighbours from opposite to look after your house...who knows, if your someone climbs from your neighbours on the side, the opposite neighbours can warn you ma... :biggrin:
We must all look after one another...especially, since you are the self appointed village head.... :biggrin:

Not say not gd. We so openly share info n address but some ppl dun share n keep it themselves. I dun really like lor. They know how to take info but never try to pay it forward to help other ppl.
Anyway in forum so friendly, in real life might not be lor.
so emo today, haha. Someone upset me!

Last edited:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say not gd. We so openly share info n address but some ppl dun share n keep it themselves. I dun really like lor. They know how to take but never try to pay it forward!!!

da jie better not expose too much of your wealth here, later people know and stalk you home.. :eek:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oic, i read somewhere towards the end of the "living in JB" pages that somebody change their lot even after buying. You may want to check with the sales office. But having said and knowing about the health hazards, other realities must still take into consideration, cos' general perception is that ppl dun prefer to stay next to a TNB in Malaysia. This is like ppl avoid certain house numbers. So this may have an impact on the resale value...

Status
Not open for further replies.