• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

penpen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Agents' commission

Jasonjst / FT / Arsenal / Sanur / DreamorAction / Contra / Juanra / Narmi,

Sincere thanks for all your views... I will take note.
By the way, am planning to make a trip to Nusa Duta and Tmn Laguan this week.
Anyone know whether there are still any available developer units there?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa, DOa... Am lost of words, better not say much, just in case u know too much! :smile: U seems to b pro in reading fortune,
Thanks ! I take that as a compliment!!:wink:

I can see some fortune too because attended some fengshui course and now I see houses with a different perspective.. usually from exernal factors..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chey, you always say the same … always joke only … cannot really tell when you are serious ...

Jia lat.. interested but money not enough.. maybe can only buy a flag...(have to clarify in case later get robbed..)

but do help me to know exactly where this Dijaya fellow is going to plant his next development..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am serious... Really want to buy something... but money not enough.. so must chun chun buy a good one... and it seem laguna area is one of the possibility..

Chey, you always say the same … always joke only … cannot really tell when you are serious ...

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

trust you one more time la … if you still joke and dont action, boh chup u liao haha

come to join me and you can be my BFF in laguna! :p

I am serious... Really want to buy something... but money not enough.. so must chun chun buy a good one... and it seem laguna area is one of the possibility..

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

BFF = best friend friend? Or BBF = best boy friend? I don't know you dream into such thing...

I haven't visited Laguna yet.. But having a sea facing house also quiet cool.. So I am really keen..

trust you one more time la … if you still joke and dont action, boh chup u liao haha

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

walamak! faint …

BFF = Best Friend Forever la …!

laguna is quite near to HH. pop by and have a look. will only take less than 5 mins driving

BFF = best friend friend? Or BBF = best boy friend? I don't know you dream into such thing...

I haven't visited Laguna yet.. But having a sea facing house also quiet cool.. So I am really keen..

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sanur sis.. We are too late for Nusa Duta since the price is already so high.. Maybe you can consider this laguna or Dijaya thingie...

Yea, looking at sub sale unit, no choice, they paid interest so need to make a bit, a bit hor..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope you don't mind if I ask this..

How is the terrain information in lagunna? High or low ground? Possibility of water..issue?

walamak! faint …

BFF = Best Friend Forever la …!

laguna is quite near to HH. pop by and have a look. will only take less than 5 mins driving

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Just received very heavy news today. A new friend we got to know recently, we heard he had placed deposit for many units in China. He recently came to Johore through another friend and understood he was keen to come into Johore and in fact was already in the process, the last i heard. Only saw him once and remembered he kept saying he was glad to meet me. According to a good friend, his body was found in a river in SG today. I truly wished it was a joke. RIP.

I just feel so sad for his family, young kids, a very promising career.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore fengshui is spoilt already.. Too much sins.. Too much deaths.. Don't want to joke anymore.. Rip..

Just received very heavy news today. A new friend we got to know recently, we heard he had placed deposit for many units in China. He recently came to Johore through another friend and understood he was keen to come into Johore and in fact was already in the process, the last i heard. Only saw him once and remembered he kept saying he was glad to meet me. According to a good friend, his body was found in a river in SG today. I truly wished it was a joke. RIP.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Definitely a good buy with regards to Laguna. I think some of us will like it there.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

How is the terrain information in lagunna? High or low ground? Possibility of water..issue?

Not high ground. Flooding probably not at much of a risk though as they have ponds to catch run off, etc.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes it is on low or medium ground. I ever visited during very very heavy downpour. I saw no floods in the developed area. Only floods was at the construction area and the road leading to the seafood restaurants. The water overflowed from the construction site onto the road but it was normal because proper drains were not built yet. So I wouldn't say that there is any ponding issue at laguna.

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro Wuqi

May your friend rest in peace.

Reminds us to appreciate what we have and live today like the very last.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hopeful,

I am curious too on how to reach the MACS counter at CIQ Causeway from JB Sentral.

The usual way will be to reach it, on the way in from Singapore.

The question is how to do it the reverse way.

Hi,
Just to share. My family and I went to CIQ at causeway to renew our MACS last week. No photos needed, even though we had them. We also didn't have to fill in any forms too. Just passed them our passports & paid RM $30. Done in 10 mins!
The main inconvenience was that we had to go to another counter first and surrender our IC's and exchange it for a visitors pass before going to the MACS counter. Not sure how to find the counters just ask the police officers standing around. (that's what we did).
Please note that we were renewing out expired MACS. Not sure if this applies to new applications. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.