• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, is everything progressing well? how do you monitor the work progress?

the laminate flooring sounds super value for money

hi guys.
did you guys went to persada last weekend? Was there Saturday and Sunday, impressed with the scale now and its getting bigger!!

Ended up we bought
1. Laminate flooring package RM3.50 per sqft with installation, skirting at RM4 per foot from floor depot
2. LED fish eye, RM11 each with casing (very very cheap) bought total 30+. (Promoter from KL, dealer in JB is Starworld in Tampoi)
3. Outdoor Water filtering with one Alcalic drinking water system RM3k (IDE)
4. One 11ft sofa in homelife... RM3700.. (nvr like homelife but this sofa was huge and deep, so can sleep 2 person actually.. hahahaha)

Shd hv bought more LED lights, cause other shop outside sell >RM20 each, and also din buy the safe.. shd hv bought one small one and build into the wall since the house is in renovation now.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back brother.. I log on everyday to see if you appear...but sadly every night will log off disappointed.. *bluff* hee hee..

Sorry got to be more serious.. now I got no money to buy anything beside your house.. at most can only buy a sqt to plant my flag...... The new semi-D at 1.3M is too much for me to bear..

So, it's at last concluded. I presumed it's that same house? Happy for you, bro.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
added an inch to your neck? i also waited for your call every day and night … i passed u my number on a piece of paper but sadly u treated it as a piece of used toilet paper … also very sad now … haha

ok, will reserve a small area for u to decorate whatever uu need at my garden :wink:

Welcome back brother.. I log on everyday to see if you appear...but sadly every night will log off disappointed.. *bluff* hee hee..

Sorry got to be more serious.. now I got no money to buy anything beside your house.. at most can only buy a sqt to plant my flag...... The new semi-D at 1.3M is too much for me to bear..

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since DOA is back, a treat for everybody. Happy reading, look like Wudi is always right about that.

我買了Nusa Duta 的屋子,最近才發現下水道塞了!

故事是醬紫的:

我在去年年頭買了Nusa Duta 的屋子,去年年尾拿到鎖匙,該Inspect的地方我都Inspect過了,然後開始動工裝修,最近已經差不多完成了,才發現下水道塞了!

在裝修過程中,有打開過幾次Manhole的蓋子,都發現是有半滿的水,我對這些不在行,有問過裝修的、做地磚的、做水喉的。。。但他們不是不知道就是沒有表態,所以我以爲Manhole本來就是應該有半滿的水的。

最近要裝馬桶,發現下水的通水情況不好,還有幾處還塞著了,於是問裝馬桶的師傅有什麽方式解決,順便也提到爲什麽下水道的水那麽多的?他就幫我把Manhole的蓋開起來,然後說道:塞掉啦!! 於是他就幫我通,動員了四、五個工人把水一桶一桶的舀出來,倒進水溝,才看到Manhole的洞是用洋灰蓋著的!据他說,發展商通常在建屋子的時候,都會把Manhole先用洋灰蓋著,以防建築廢材流入下水道而塞著,但在建好后,他們會派人Inspect看是否有將洋灰敲掉。意思就是説,我這間屋子的Inspecter沒有做好工作,那是發展商的疏忽!!

在他們將洋灰敲掉后,水還是不通,用鐵條去捅還是發現有塞著。最後裝馬桶的師傅就說他們没辦法作了,建議我找Indah Water的人來做。

我思前想後,覺得還是該找發展商來看看,畢竟那是他們的問題。

兩天后,他們派來個工人,用有鈎的鐵條再去捅,拉出好幾個大Plastic袋不過還是不通!!又捅了半天,還是不能。

後來工頭來了,認爲是還有洋灰塞在裏面,建議倒Acid進去看能不能通,可以就好,不能得話,只有一個方法:推墻挖土,把水管挖出來換過再蓋回去。這樣的話,我的墻就要再做過。他會向發展商反映這事,而且是發展商的問題,發展商應該負責所有費用!

第二天早上,那工人又來試著捅捅看能不能通。也許是Acid放了整晚,忽然好像是通了!這時,來了幾個穿得美美,站著看人做工的發展商員工,指頭指尾;指上指下,東商量西商量,認爲應該是已經解決了,於是來跟我說,這塞著的問題,發展商不負責!因爲我已經裝修過了,可能是我的裝修商弄塞的我說那洋灰明明還塞著,不可能是我的裝修商弄的!他說有可能是我的裝修弄塞了以後,弄點洋灰塞著洞口,然後說是發展商的責任!這什麽話??我也可以反回來說,那是發展商在弄到下水道塞了后,再把洞口封死,不要負這個責任!!
但我是人微言輕,這是他們說了算,就算發律師信告他們也没用,最後這筆錢還是我要負責,還要加上律師費!

現在下水道是通了,但要花多少錢還不知道

講那麽多,主要目的還是要告訴大家,在買屋子時,拿到鎖匙后,要記得看看下水道是不是有通!不通的話,發展商要負責,否則裝修了,就是你要破財了 。不通的話,屋子裝修得再好再美也没用,不能大便不能沖涼的屋子,怎麽住??

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting views from a pure Investor's perspective. You live up by your name, bro …

The magnetic effect of the upcoming legoland is already drawing quite some attentions. Some of my colleagues that have never shown interests in JB like suddenly woke up from their sleep and asked me quite a lot bout the properties in nusajaya lately. Some of them have not even been to JPO yet but they are now showing interests because of legoland. I dont quite get what they have in their mind. Intention to buy property led by the hype of a theme park, can you understand it?

He is right on the money, in September as well, changes in SG will divert yet still more investment funds here.

I'm just a risk taker/gambler who got lucky on this bet. Definitely not as smart as many here, no where near.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This really made my day - First, someone spelled it as Wuji, then another one spelled Wuyi and now came Wudi. Lol :biggrin: all sound damn cute.

Last edited:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A learned local Dr recently remarked he may write to some government body for me as he joked i should get an honourary something for my efforts.
I respectfully declined as i have done nothing much but i added, even just a PR will be good enough.

Anyone has Najib's email address?

Hmm...when is he meeting the people on FaceBook again?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha.. Mine got no pipe.. Can't even 通..

Since DOA is back, a treat for everybody. Happy reading, look like Wudi is always right about that.

我買了Nusa Duta 的屋子,最近才發現下水道塞了!

故事是醬紫的:

我在去年年頭買了Nusa Duta 的屋子,去年年尾拿到鎖匙,該Inspect的地方我都Inspect過了,然後開始動工裝修,最近已經差不多完成了,才發現下水道塞了!

在裝修過程中,有打開過幾次Manhole的蓋子,都發現是有半滿的水,我對這些不在行,有問過裝修的、做地磚的、做水喉的。。。但他們不是不知道就是沒有表態,所以我以爲Manhole本來就是應該有半滿的水的。

最近要裝馬桶,發現下水的通水情況不好,還有幾處還塞著了,於是問裝馬桶的師傅有什麽方式解決,順便也提到爲什麽下水道的水那麽多的?他就幫我把Manhole的蓋開起來,然後說道:塞掉啦!! 於是他就幫我通,動員了四、五個工人把水一桶一桶的舀出來,倒進水溝,才看到Manhole的洞是用洋灰蓋著的!据他說,發展商通常在建屋子的時候,都會把Manhole先用洋灰蓋著,以防建築廢材流入下水道而塞著,但在建好后,他們會派人Inspect看是否有將洋灰敲掉。意思就是説,我這間屋子的Inspecter沒有做好工作,那是發展商的疏忽!!

在他們將洋灰敲掉后,水還是不通,用鐵條去捅還是發現有塞著。最後裝馬桶的師傅就說他們没辦法作了,建議我找Indah Water的人來做。

我思前想後,覺得還是該找發展商來看看,畢竟那是他們的問題。

兩天后,他們派來個工人,用有鈎的鐵條再去捅,拉出好幾個大Plastic袋不過還是不通!!又捅了半天,還是不能。

後來工頭來了,認爲是還有洋灰塞在裏面,建議倒Acid進去看能不能通,可以就好,不能得話,只有一個方法:推墻挖土,把水管挖出來換過再蓋回去。這樣的話,我的墻就要再做過。他會向發展商反映這事,而且是發展商的問題,發展商應該負責所有費用!

第二天早上,那工人又來試著捅捅看能不能通。也許是Acid放了整晚,忽然好像是通了!這時,來了幾個穿得美美,站著看人做工的發展商員工,指頭指尾;指上指下,東商量西商量,認爲應該是已經解決了,於是來跟我說,這塞著的問題,發展商不負責!因爲我已經裝修過了,可能是我的裝修商弄塞的我說那洋灰明明還塞著,不可能是我的裝修商弄的!他說有可能是我的裝修弄塞了以後,弄點洋灰塞著洞口,然後說是發展商的責任!這什麽話??我也可以反回來說,那是發展商在弄到下水道塞了后,再把洞口封死,不要負這個責任!!
但我是人微言輕,這是他們說了算,就算發律師信告他們也没用,最後這筆錢還是我要負責,還要加上律師費!

現在下水道是通了,但要花多少錢還不知道

講那麽多,主要目的還是要告訴大家,在買屋子時,拿到鎖匙后,要記得看看下水道是不是有通!不通的話,發展商要負責,否則裝修了,就是你要破財了 。不通的話,屋子裝修得再好再美也没用,不能大便不能沖涼的屋子,怎麽住??

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
added an inch to your neck? i also waited for your call every day and night … i passed u my number on a piece of paper but sadly u treated it as a piece of used toilet paper … also very sad now … haha

ok, will reserve a small area for u to decorate whatever uu need at my garden :wink:

Bros, you guys need a room together or something? :wink:
Hahaha, glad everyone is back, now the clone too.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess Japanese is now the top on the list? Followed by PRC? The population of the caucasians is increasing too, albeit at a slower pace. I usually had the chance to bum into a few of them at the shopping malls on the weekends.

I heard that South Africans are here too....and they are of the opinion that Malaysia is much safer than their country! I guess, it is always relative.

:eek:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor is BN stronghold (kinda like AMK GRC and Tj Pagar GRC). The voter attitude is different in KL/Selangor where you see the opposition winning 10/11 KL parliamentary seats and the Selangor state govt. Reminds me of Hougang and Aljunied :wink:
The recent Bersih 3.0 turnout in KL and the police actions have hardened the people's attitude against BN in KL/Selangor. I predict these will remain in opposition hands post GE13 and possibly more state/parliamentary seats near Kuantan area (where LYNAS plant is located) will fall to opposition.

B is Selangor state :wink: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Malaysia#Peninsular_Malaysia)

JB is BN stronghold becos it is where UMNO the leading BN component originated fr. Former prime ministers & current one, Tun Hussein Onn, Tun Razak and Najib are johoreans. U think BN will fall to opposition? Possible but highly unlikely..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give me a square foot in your garden. I will poo into it with your paper.. Probably few years down the road, a durian tree will grow.. That is the original story of Durian if you don't know.. You can name the tree in memory of me..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eeeeeeeee .... Dont want!

I have given him everything, really everything but he didn't appreciate.... No more for him haha ... Ok stop it, bursting out laughing and crying now haha

Bros, you guys need a room together or something? :wink:
Hahaha, glad everyone is back, now the clone too.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
You give me a square foot in your garden. I will poo into it with your paper.. Probably few years down the road, a durian tree will grow.. That is the original story of Durian if you don't know.. You can name the tree in memory of me..

Wow, you want to be Laksamana Cheng Ho? I think then he also invented Laksa because everyone who saw him said, Laksa mana? (Where is the Laksa, - a traditional peranakan dish)

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Great story.

I will take good care of it. I will ask my kids to give natural fertilizer everyday on to your memorial tree ... Ha ha

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This really made my day - First, someone spelled it as Wuji, then another one spelled Wuyi and now came Wudi. Lol :biggrin: all sound damn cute.

Thanks Investor - They almost always get it wrong but i don't mind.

Yes - Wuji (as in Zhang Wu Ji but in Hokkien, sounds like Got Balls) - Definitely got balls
Wu Yi - (Got loyalty but Mandarin translation, not so good) - I prefer the loyalty version as it means a lot to me.
Wu Di - (No enemies/unparalled/invincible in Mandarin but in Hokkien means the person is present/at home)
- I prefer the "at home" version since i am far from invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.