• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great fight back from Liverpool. Hope they can maintain this spirit throughout the campaign. Cheers !!!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah,a fantastic performance in the second half by Reds.
hope Skirtel's injury is not very serious,but we still have Hyppia to cover.

shadezz69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well.... at times I'd daydream of singing this at Anfield as we lift our 19th league title... seeing scousers like Stevie G and Jamie C with tears of joy rolling down (cos we all know how much this prize means to us, let alone for these local bred lads of Liverpool). I've waited 18 years now... and we continue to wait so... Once a Reds, always a Reds. C'mon you Reds... YNWA!!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
this season maybe the season that we finally can land the coveted prize.
oh yes,hope our key players can return in one piece without any injuries.

You'll Never Walk Alone !!!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Ah Duan kangtao me Pool will win 4-0 over Wigan tonite..... asked me to whack heavily sure win ! !

No Torres, no Babel, no Mascherano..... I tink i will pass on this kangtao :biggrin: .... oso dun waana kenna call up by CPIB..... GSB got BIG BIG Operasi dis weekend involving Interpol.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Ah Duan kangtao me Pool will win 4-0 over Wigan tonite..... asked me to whack heavily sure win ! !

No Torres, no Babel, no Mascherano..... I tink i will pass on this kangtao

bro,you have make the right decision.
i think the likely score will be either 1-0 or 2-1 to Liverpool,of course.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
another comeback win by us.
Liverpool 3-2 Wigan,Kyut really step up and does the job for us,this time.
he was rewarded with 2 goals.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
liverpool left it late again ...

cant help but oso noticed dat a lot of liverpool's opponents tis season kena red-carded ...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this year,during my annual medical checkup,my blood pressure sure will go high.
nbb,always comeback from behing to win,each time we play,i have to smoke a few extra cigarettes.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thoughts rom the wigan match

1) Kuyt actually look decent enough as a ST and pls don't play him as a RF or even worse as a RM where his limited technical skills will show. His last 15 goals for Liverpool show that Kuyt is the "fox in the box"

2)Could Agger be better off playing as a DMC or a LB? very comfortable on the ball, good going forward and accurate passing.

3)How many players have been sent off trying to two-foot tackle Alonso this season. I have count 4/5 already. Why? either Alonso has a lanjiao face or he's real good. How many times have that extra man won Liverpool the match.

4)nice to see Benitez going for broke and change formation to 2 CB + 1 DMC and all out attack after Wigan went a men down. But will he try that when it is 11 vs 11?

5)Will Benitez make any substitutes before the 65 min mark?

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
2)Could Agger be better off playing as a DMC or a LB? very comfortable on the ball, good going forward and accurate passing.

Agger actually started his career as a midfielder, he was converted into a defender when playing for Denmark.

3)How many players have been sent off trying to two-foot tackle Alonso this season. I have count 4/5 already. Why? either Alonso has a lanjiao face or he's real good.

He's very very good and opposing players know he can create havoc with his visionary passing maybe tats why they stop him getting the ball at all cost.

5)Will Benitez make any substitutes before the 65 min mark?

Not so wise to change too early, better to introduce fresh legs when the opponents are tired liao.... this strategy I learn from playing FIFA Manager cos the win percentage shoots up whenever I make late player substitutions :biggrin:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the player that have done very well last night is alberto riera....his performance 4 the reds is getting better with each game.....alonso provide the vision & passing while riera gives the reds an advantage on the width......the only player that seems 2 b on an on/off spell is robbie keane.....he has a a number of chances 2 score but fail again......