• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reds need to take 6 points over the x'mas period to throw down the gauntlet to the rest. My heart says they can do it, but my head is still confused.

depending on how you see it, any points lost against teams other than Big 4 are considered points lost.
For the first time in 12 years, we are in the title race at Christmas. That's an improvement.

Ignore that Piew clown here in this thread. I was reading the page and nobody was talking about Man Utd then he make a ridiculous post, completely out of point.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Wayne Piew is a Reds flamebaiter. However from an objective pov I still think Man U shall probably be the team to beat come May subject to whether the Red Devils can survive their backed up games schedule.

Oh and yes I am very happy to see the Reds at #1 this Christmas, first time in a longtime. However I much rather see them #1 at the end of May instead.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Wayne Piew is a Reds flamebaiter. However from an objective pov I still think Man U shall probably be the team to beat come May subject to whether the Red Devils can survive their backed up games schedule.

Oh and yes I am very happy to see the Reds at #1 this Christmas, first time in a longtime. However I much rather see them #1 at the end of May instead.

End May it's going to be Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United in the top four. Just randomly shuffle them for their positions within the top 4.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just noticed that our Liverpool thread has 8000 views compared to Man Utd 5700 views.

That is a convincing winning margin. :smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
another great escape for us as Chelsea can only draw 0-0 with Everton.
so we are still top of the table.
someone on top maybe looking over us in this season.

wish all here --->

merry-christmas1.gif

snowmen2.gif

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHOOoo..... Read the thread Title !! Liverpool Supporters fall in here !!!
Obviously which you are not one..... shoo go away dun kacheow our thread :rolleyes:

Hey Dipstick, stop being a Judge Judy here, i'm just stating the cold, hard facts here which the playboy from Nicaragua would readily agreed with me, judging by his posts to others.:cool:

If you can’t stand the heat,then get out of the kitchen.:mad:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that were the case, we should have beaten Arsenal and our stupid derby rivals should have beaten Chelsea.

a draw is consider not a bad result although a win would have been a christmas's present from the Toffees to us.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this season is the best season for us.
even when Man Utd win both their games on-hand,they will still be a point behind us.

as i post in the Man Utd's thread,bro Piew,you are welcome to post here but please do not use such word,there is really no need for it.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
All shall be revealed come May and for the last time I am Dominican albeit a playboy nonetheless:biggrin:
Hey Dipstick, stop being a Judge Judy here, i'm just stating the cold, hard facts here which the playboy from Nicaragua would readily agreed with me, judging by his posts to others.:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
57 mins of play
Liverpool 3 Bolton 0
R. Keane is hot now, scored 3 goals
last 2 games, right leg(against Arsenal)
leg leg against Bolton,
power and accuracy.
3rd goal, speed, quick counter attack
deployed by goal keeper.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Final score Liverpool 3-0 Bolton
Rob Keane was not substituted
this time round
he tried very hard for his hattrick
but.. ..

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally an overall performance that one can be pleased about for some time now. Very happy for Keane, hope this is the start of many more goals from him towards May and the EPL title. Brilliant passes from Gerrard and Alonso, especially Alonso. Back 4 were steady and Carragher even showed us a thing or two as a striker/winger at times. Now if only the Reds can maintain their consistency. Still #1 on boxing day, with Torres still to return, come on you Reds:smile:

Btw I notice Torres' cute looking GF is always with him in the stands when he watches the games.

YNWA

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robbie Keane is still long way from repaying what we paid for him.
at least now,he already scored two matches in a row.
against Magpies,hope that he can continue with his goal scoring form.
and maybe Torres will be bring into this match and hope they can click together this time round.
if we manage to win and stay top of the table for 2008 and going into 2009,that is a very good sign and omen for us.

but must be aware of Man Utd,they are very well-known and good for catching up and coming back from behind to win the title. so we must keep on winning matches and forget about other teams that is doing the catching-up.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool Football Club will table an offer for Emile Heskey on New Year’s Day.
http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=194836

IMO, Emile Heskey would be a useful buy. He can play as a out and out striker, inside right, left forward or a advanced midfield role. He is big, strong, useful as a meat ball shield for the lethargic Torres and defensive situations.

He would be the new Dirk Kuyt. :biggrin:

The rumor seem very real. Be ready to see Big Emile back at Anfield within 2 weeks.