• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

I

imcumming

not a good performance by the Reds against Standard Liege.
the first match of the new season away,against Sunderland.
we should win quite comfortable and get the 3 points.

hopefully, but away games are always tricky..

IMNSA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Off to a good start!

0 - 1 away win in Sunderland!

Anfield's games are generally not a prob, with the exception of visits from the top teams. So the more away wins, the better it is!

Go! Go! GOAL!!! :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is Torres to the rescue again.
Sunderland 0-1 Liverpool (Torres,83 mins)

not a very impressive performance but a win is still a win. 3 points in the bag.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
impressive counts for nothing if you cannot win the match.
i do not mind if they do not play beautiful and attacking football but win all the matches.

a good start to the new season........YNWA !

terror03

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a gd game for all the supporters of Liverpool. Somehow there is something missing from the way they played.
But a win is a win, 3 pts is the most important if we are to mount a serious challenge on title, everything counts.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
but we still win the match and the 3 pts,right.
so it does not matter,if you are playing badly,the points is what counts at the end of a match and season.

play beautiful and entertaining football,dominate the match but cannot score or win the match is of no use.

i would rather they win matches then play entertaining football but cannot win matches.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
but we still win the match and the 3 pts,right.
so it does not matter,if you are playing badly,the points is what counts at the end of a match and season.

play beautiful and entertaining football,dominate the match but cannot score or win the match is of no use.

i would rather they win matches then play entertaining football but cannot win matches.

yes u are right. i hope they can win the EPL title

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,as also post in the other forum,the important of a match is to win and get the 3 points.
whether play beautifully or not is secondary.

Nino80

Fellas of the red army!! sorry for being late... but here i am... watch the sunderland game... keane and torres got the chemistry there but still need more communicative practice... hope to see barry wearing red soon... he will form a formidable partner with gerard... not saying alonso is not good but just feels barry will blend it better...

cheers!! hope we will end of BPL trophy drought soon!!

YNWA!!!:smile:

Nino80

bro, think will be 4-0 thrashing... babel is back remember... that kid is creative and agile on the foot work... and he got speed...think will be a totally different game this time round... hopefully keane can score... so to build up his confidence...

Red army forever win!!!

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, no matter what happened in the first leg, even though Liverpool played extremely poor, Benitez will have got his main goal, which was not to lose. This man seems to have got the touch for Cup games, especially in Europe, so i figure the Reds will be able to qualify, especially with their fans behind them. Remember Anfield is a electrifying place to be at during European nights.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
first home match of the new season against Middlesbrough.
Torres should continue his scoring streak and we will win,get the 3 points.

You'll Never Walk...Alone !