• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live stream (starting at 9pm) of Mediacorp's "Singapore Presidential Forum 2023"!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Do not be taken in by eloquence, by smooth talkers. Confidence tricksters possess this attribute. It is usually the less eloquent who are dependable and trustworthy. :biggrin:

Last edited:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only one that spoke realistically was TKL.
Botak, as usual, well trained, groomed & very experienced to be a good public speaker. So in terms of this session, it's no brainer that he'll win hands down. I said speaking, actions is another issue. Reminder....SGD$1000 salary with grants can buy HDB flat hor:FU:
As for Kosong, in the last segmant, you FINALLY see him start looking at his notes. This action speaks lots. Also, when speaking of non partisan to any political party, kept staring at TKL. Very petty old man. My take is a pen pusher should stay behind the desk & meet people less. He speaks english fine, but that doesn't mean anything for can speak well does not equate to a better person. More often than not, good speakers are usually crooks. SALEsmen are good examples:roflmao:
TKL, worst spoken of the 3 but context of his short speech is very real.
If I can vote, I vote TKL. Even if he's not fit to be prez, giving pinkie a bloody pain for the next 5years is enough of a driver for me:laugh:

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His message is clear and simple to sinkees. Don't have to speak with a foreign accent or high-sounding bombastic words .AAA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
That reminds me. Whatever happened to our sister Claire? I missed her over-powering lingo leh.... :tongue: