• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live stream (starting at 9pm) of Mediacorp's "Singapore Presidential Forum 2023"!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• LIVE Presidential Forum.png
    LIVE Presidential Forum.png
    621.8 KB · Views: 579

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 2 cents worth - In 1st, 2nd and 3rd "Winning" Order

Q1 - NKS, Tharman, TKL
Q2 - Tharman, NKS, TKL
Q3 - NKS, Tharman, TKL

Can see the trend, so will stop. NKS very well spoken and presented himself very well. Able to think on his feet. Comes across as Presidential.

Tharman comes across as cocky and arrogant, probably due to innate PAP arrogance. Able to think on his feet. Still Presidential but does not come across as being likeable.

TKL the hopeless Ah Beng simply CMI. Definitely not Presidential material. Comes across as a 2nd floor Sim Lim camera salesman.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Round 5 - sorry I missed it

Round 6 - tkl finally won 1 round. He will connect using social media and advise young people to save money. Very realistic and necessary thing to do.
Nks copied him. Tharman talk so much but not very realistic and relevant.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
President Tharman won the debate convincingly.
I think final result tharman won but not very convincingly kind.
It's like a typical premier league match where the top in table always appear to trash the underdogs by scoring goal 1st but later the underdogs managed to save back some goals kind. This kind of bets the give -1.5goal always tio makan one. They only will win 1 goal for you.