• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Live stream] Trump Rally in Ohio for the 3rd time! 25th Trump Rally in 2022, starting at 9am on 8 November 2022 (Tuesday morning, Singapore time)!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will be speaking in:
wbaday.com
flydayton.com
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayton_International_Airport
wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandalia,_Ohio
events.donaldjtrump.com/events/save-america-rally-in-dayton-oh

rumble.com/v1sdkne-full-speech-president-donald-j.-trump-holds-save-america-rally-in-vandalia-.html

youtube.com/watch?v=dvLuFYyEOfk

rumble.com/v1q22sx--watch-live-president-donald-j.-trump-holds-save-america-rally-in-dayton-oh.html

bow-gif.40441

:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
or at least endorse Pompeo or DeSantis for PE 2024
In my humble opinion, at least 10 or 15 (maybe even 20) million Americans voted for him and other Republican candidates two years ago (in 2020) simply because they trusted him and not because they are truly pro-Republican (in fact, many of them usually do not bother to vote for anyone); therefore, if he does not come back well before 2024, many millions of those pro-Trump voters would be very disappointed and conclude that Trump has betrayed them, which would cause any Republican candidate in any kind of election in 2024 (maybe even 2022, i.e. tomorrow) to receive significantly fewer votes; so I believe Trump is very well aware of this risk...

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, at least 10 or 15 (maybe even 20) million Americans voted for him and other Republican candidates two years ago (in 2020) simply because they trusted him and not because they are truly pro-Republican (in fact, many of them usually do not bother to vote); therefore, if he does not come back well before 2024, many millions of those pro-Trump voters would be very disappointed and conclude that Trump has betrayed them, which would cause any Republican candidate in any kind of election in 2024 (maybe even 2022, i.e. tomorrow) to receive significantly fewer votes; so I believe Trump is very well aware of this risk...
good insights