• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE from Hong Lim Park: 600 angry investors ponder legal suit against banks

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
only 600? where are the rest?

All must unit, they are trying to do a divide and conquer tactic.

Once the vulnerable group is paid up and sign not to pursuit furthur, the rest will look not so "vulnerable" and after furthur dividing them up, they all will be conquer.

UNITE is the only way, want to pay, pay all, if not, all fight together.

But i am afraid most people actually only think for themselves. especially the 66.6%

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
In spite of repeated exhortations by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and MAS Chairman Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong to the investors to lodge their complaints to the financial institutions and FIDReC, over 600 investors turn up today at Hong Lim Park to deliberate on a collective class action suit against the banks.

The crowd is obviously larger than last week’s and there is a palpable tension in the air this time. 7 ou of 10 investors we spoke to are unconvinced that they will get a fair settlement from the banks and FIDReC and are seriously considering taking legal action.

Many from the DBS highnote5 and highnote2 group claimed that they have received official replies from DBS stating they have “no case” to stand on. Said Mr Seah L K, 60: “No point meeting them, whatever they said is rubbish, I just want to know whether they are going to pay up, that’s all !”.

Read full report and view photos at:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/01/anger-investors-ponder-legal-action-crowd-swells-at-hong-lim-park/

There is one very happy group of people..........LAWYERS

In the end, it will be lose-lose for everyone except LAWYERS

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Tan Kin Lian ! Let see some action.

You bet it will come damn fast!

He will be in the company of another Tan in no time - Tan(g) Liang Hong. His income tax assessment will be checked since the time he stepped into the workforce 40 years ago, his house will be searched for pirated CDs and DVDs, he could be sued until he has no pants (unlike the DBS investors who still have houses and money under their pillows) - if he is not careful.

I am not badmouthing him for his altrusic mission. I am just wondering why he is taking this route. He should stand for election, and challenge the PAP. Many of the investors will vote for him -but many will not let gahment use tax payer money to save these people greed. :o