• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP supporters threw toy grenade at Hong Lim Park protesting against Hamilah Yacob presidency

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two PAP supporters have been charged for causing alarm by throwing a toy grenade at Singaporeans protesting at Hong Lim Park against PAP MP-turned-President Halimah Yacob.

Ho Hee Hew, 59, however was only prosecuted with the lesser charge of “harassment”, after charges under the United Nation Act that warrants a 10 year jail sentence were mysteriously withdrawn. The public prosecutor has asked for only a fine of S$5,000, and no jail sentence.

There is no explanation why the more serious charge was withdrawn or why the case took more than 2 years to process.

Another PAP supporter, Elankovan Marimuthu, also aged 59, was also charged for the same offence.

PAP supporter throwing toy grenade; Straits Times

On 16 Sep 2017, Singaporeans turned out in force at the only legal protest site Hong Lim Park, to voice out against anti-democratic practices imposed by Lee Hsien Loong. The Singapore dictator has banned all races except Malay, from contesting the Presidential Election in 2017. Halimah Yacob, a PAP MP, became President in a walkover contest after three other contestants are disqualified.

PAP supporter Ho Hee Hew cycled to the park at around 4.30pm, and threw a bag of toy grenades at the crowd of 800 protestors. Police officers closed the station for 15 minutes and the area was condoned off by members from the K-9 unit and the Singapore Armed Force’s Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Explosives Defence Group, until the bag was found to be safe.

It is common to see PAP supporters resorting to violence and criminal intimidation to keep their PAP MPs and Ministers in power. In 2015. a PAP supporter was jailed 3 weeks for – in full view of the media – assaulting Amos Yee, who criticised Lee Kuan Yew in his Youtube video.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strong PAP supporter
nz_marmuthu_240874.jpg

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm top echelon and I have supporters with such small-minded attitudes, I'll be very very careful about my position and status. In fact, I'll probably not sleep well at night.