• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of PAP (BS) Truisms....

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you're putting yourself out of business." - Lee Kuan Yew

Is this the start of xenocentrism amongst the pappy dogs ?

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1000-a-month salary can buy you a HDB flat.

Not to be "traumatised" by the price at which the Queenstown flat changed hands.
There will always be "units with fantastic views that fetch fantastic prices. More important is the larger picture.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Yes, we can try to reduce the number of low-wage workers by having a minimum wage, but the number of workers with no wage will go up and unemployment will go up,'
:confused::confused::confused:

Zorro Lim the Minister with 1 mother but 100 different unknown fathers..

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pak see buay zhao

No, it was not a U-turn, and neither was it a reversal of govt policy. But you can call it a rethink.

Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.

A family with a monthly income of as low as $1,000 can purchase a flat.

Wah brother, you are power lah. Can remember so many. Respect!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We started off with (the name) and after looking at everything, the name that really tugged at the heartstrings was in front of us. The name itself is not new, but what has been used informally so far has endeared itself to all parties." - :eek:

Mabok Tan's $400,000 project to name Marina Bay as Marina Bay

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic one:

GCT : Upgrading Hillview Ave Estate if PAP win back the ward from oppo Ling How Dong.

GCT: Your estate will turn into a 'slump' if you vote opposition party.

lin lau bu a cheebye, this bas** demolished the whole estate and dispersed the voters after winning back the ward from oppo.

2. Foreigners are here to create jobs

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, no need to list lah. Too many like a diahhorea. Briefly, everything that comes out of PAP is BULLSHIT. Enough said.

jonahlomu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim WK

"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing; a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die."

V Balakrishnan.

From a man who was supposed to be the first amongst equas, he is an utter sellout and a true disappointment. Tells you what happens when a man puts his greed and ambition above all else....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing; a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die."

V Balakrishnan.

From a man who was supposed to be the first amongst equals, he is an utter sellout and a true disappointment. Tells you what happens when a man puts his greed and ambition above all else....

BUT his daughter is a *total* hotty

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/110427_nominationday/images/pic104.jpg

yummmmmmmiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..." - Lim Hng Kiang

"We don't count the cost when we are saving life"
No, this is not from AhLim but from one ang moh naval officer long time ago, can't remember detail already, during a rescue operation at sea

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!"

LKY on million dollar ministers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, no need to list lah. Too many like a diahhorea. Briefly, everything that comes out of PAP is BULLSHIT. Enough said.

Must list these quotes. Archive them. The future generation of voters may be too young to know about them.