• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of PAP (BS) Truisms....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Hougang ripen, ready to be pluck" Eric,chiku man, Low before LTK retain Hougang seat with increase majority.

"I will ask NEA to build a market in Hougang if i get elected" Desmond Choo. (see liao sibeh tulan as pap demolish the old market at ave 7 after GE2006.)

More Good Years!!! woody slogan in the GE1991.

"It the by eRection effort" tch answer to every questions field by the journalists in the press conference after PE BE result.

"Well, everybody has a car, we have two - my wife drives one, I drive one. We are both professionals, we need to travel" - Dr Koh Poh Koon

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1000-a-month salary can buy you a HDB flat.

Not to be "traumatised" by the price at which the Queenstown flat changed hands.
There will always be "units with fantastic views that fetch fantastic prices. More important is the larger picture.

Anyone who can bring out the PAP grassroot ah Neh..who boast that by renting out his whole HDB flat he is able to pay for his mortgage with the rent collected for his private condo where he is now staying.....

This is the classic example of new PR who runs foul of the system and boast about it. And he tells the whole world
what a finanicial genius he is....

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB -I hope more Singaporeans will become hawkers. I want to make it an honourable profession.

TPL : Healthcare costs in Singapore is quite low and affordable.

MBT : I say go for the maximum that our resources — land, water, energy — can support, whatever that number is. It shows that Singapore is an attractive place, a thriving, vibrant city, one where people want to come here to live and work and play,

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB -I hope more Singaporeans will become hawkers. I want to make it an honourable profession.

TPL : Healthcare costs in Singapore is quite low and affordable.

MBT : I say go for the maximum that our resources — land, water, energy — can support, whatever that number is. It shows that Singapore is an attractive place, a thriving, vibrant city, one where people want to come here to live and work and play,

NEH: Military budget will always be high (soemthing like that)

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"(For example,) you go to Peach Garden, you eat the S$10 XO Sauce chye tow kuay (fried carrot cake), you can be quite happy right? Because you are satisfied with the service and so on. On the other hand, you can go to a hawker centre, even if they charge you S$1.50, you might not want to eat it if the quality is not good."--Chan Chun Sing

One of the greatest PAP-isms. Even Pinky's "Mee Siam Mai Hum" can't beat this

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is mindblowing and so true, reading some of them makes my blood boil.

And to think we let these clowns lord it over us for so many years. pui

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all fucking bunch of sinkies clowns

You known all these years and years ago.

Yet you sinkies clowns voted again and again and again for those maggots in white with their dwarf LKY at the top

Voted and voted and voted for them as if there is no tomorrow

SHADDUP AND HEADS TO THE GROUND AND BACKSIDE STANDING HIGH AND TALL
LET THEM SCREW AND SHAFT YOU ALL AS THATS WHAT YOU VOTED THEM FOR

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all fucking bunch of sinkies clowns

You known all these years and years ago.

Yet you sinkies clowns voted again and again and again for those maggots in white with their dwarf LKY at the top

Voted and voted and voted for them as if there is no tomorrow

SHADDUP AND HEADS TO THE GROUND AND BACKSIDE STANDING HIGH AND TALL
LET THEM SCREW AND SHAFT YOU ALL AS THATS WHAT YOU VOTED THEM FOR

you shut up go insult others

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you shut up go insult others

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bloody hell!

:eek::eek::eek:

So you one of those who voted again and again and again for those maggots in white?

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Regreting that now is too fucking late!

You got them in by showing you got no fucking balls again and again.
The deed was done by you.
Collective punishment on all of us because sinkie like you got no fucking balls

So your head down to ground, your arse smeared with vaseline pointing upwards to receive the screwing and fucking you voted for.
Tell your mom and dad and grandmom and grand dad and sister and wife and little son and little daughter to down their head and up their arse.
EVERYONE OF THEM ARE NOW BEING SCREWED THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF BECAUSE YOU SHOWED YOU GOT NO FUCKING BALLS

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Contrary to public perception, the White Horse classification is not to ensure that sons of influential men gets preferential treatment. Instead it is to ensure that they do not get preferential treatment."

Cedric Fool..