• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

list of ns fatalities

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is safer to spend 2 years in NS than it is to drive on Singapore roads.

or going raw with hookers in geylang and contracting life-dilibidating std's which eventually lead to depression and suicide. no amount of quality tsr's can prevent sinkies from going raw with hookers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lame male sinkies are so damned scared of dying in NS but have no qualms about sticking their dickies into the putrid pussies of whores.

UPDATE ON HIV/AIDS SITUATION IN SINGAPORE 2015

1. 380 new cases of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections were reported among Singapore residents[1] in the first 10 months (January – October) of 2015. Of these, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has performed further analysis for 144 cases reported within the first 6 months (January – June) of 2015.

2. In summary:

(i) 97% were male.
(ii) More than half (54%) were aged 30 to 49 years.
(iii) About 39% already had late-stage HIV infection[2] when they were diagnosed. This is lower than the proportion of 49% last year.

3. Sexual intercourse remains the main mode of HIV transmission. Almost all (98%) of the 144 cases acquired the infection through sexual intercourse. Heterosexual transmission accounted for 38% of these cases while 50% were from homosexual transmission and 10% were from bisexual transmission.

4. About 42% of the newly reported cases were detected by HIV tests done in the course of medical care provisioning. Another 30% were detected during routine programmatic HIV screening[3] while 20% were detected through voluntary HIV screening. The rest were detected through other types of screening[4]. When differentiated by sexual transmission, a higher proportion of homosexuals (36%) had their HIV infection detected via voluntary screening compared to heterosexuals (4%).

5. Annex A provides detailed data for the cases reported. Information on newly reported HIV cases is regularly updated on the MOH website.
Public advisory

6. The most effective way to prevent HIV infection is to remain faithful to one’s spouse/partner and to avoid casual sex, and sex with sex workers. Persons engaging in high-risk sexual behaviour, such as having multiple sexual partners or engaging in casual or commercial sex, are strongly advised to use condoms to reduce their risk of HIV infection. Condoms should be used consistently and correctly during every sexual encounter.

7. MOH and the Health Promotion Board (HPB) urge individuals at risk of HIV infection to go for regular HIV testing. Regular HIV testing can help an infected person to be diagnosed at an earlier stage of infection. With early diagnosis, a HIV positive person can access care and treatment earlier, and also receive counselling on how to protect their partners from infection. With effective treatment, persons living with HIV can delay the onset of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and continue to lead an active and productive life.

8. HPB has been working with partner organisations to conduct programmes and campaigns targeted at high-risk individuals to urge them to take proactive measures and go for early and regular HIV testing. A lifestyle based approach to education is also taken, where HPB and their partners reach out to high-risk individuals via social settings which are familiar to them, increasing the targeted reach.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lame male sinkies are so damned scared of dying in NS but have no qualms about sticking their dickies into the putrid pussies of whores.

no uproar and kpkb from online crowd although the numbers are shockingly high in relation to total population. if they could pin the self-pwn blame game to the pap, the uproar would have been very loud and raucous by now. but it's cricket chirping away and they would rather find fault with ns.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I remember a Super Puma crash and Guardsmen killed when rappelling from a heli due to their harnesses prematurely released. During my NS days, one death from an overturned SM1 from SAR41 and vaguely recall a death too from an overturned APC from SA21.

Unfortunately, the list in the first post is a very partial list, maybe less then 50% of actual casualties. I know several cases not on the list. There were in facts several AMX-13 overturns, that was before they were upgraded to SM-1 status. Also, some M113 were overturned too. Several vehicle commanders were crushed to death between the cupola and the ground. Other AMX-13 deaths include several drivers getting decapitated when the gun barrel was swung on to their driver's hatch when they were driving with the hatch open, one driver was permanently paralyzed this way when the gun barrel struck him in the head.

As well, many ROC accidents were not reported due to the "secret" nature of the training. I know of several deaths that happened both in the infantry training area in Koashiung and in Hukou. During my time, every unit going to ROC for training made a pilgrimage to the nearest temple to pray for a safe training. That was how bad it was.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I hope that when it's time for you to die, you die peacefully in your sleep and sleep peacefully while dying, after one last yawn. :o

Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond, that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

UPDATE ON HIV/AIDS SITUATION IN SINGAPORE 2015

1. 380 new cases of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections were reported among Singapore residents[1] in the first 10 months (January – October) of 2015. Of these, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has performed further analysis for 144 cases reported within the first 6 months (January – June) of 2015.

2. In summary:

(i) 97% were male.
(ii) More than half (54%) were aged 30 to 49 years.
(iii) About 39% already had late-stage HIV infection[2] when they were diagnosed. This is lower than the proportion of 49% last year.

3. Sexual intercourse remains the main mode of HIV transmission. Almost all (98%) of the 144 cases acquired the infection through sexual intercourse. Heterosexual transmission accounted for 38% of these cases while 50% were from homosexual transmission and 10% were from bisexual transmission.

4. About 42% of the newly reported cases were detected by HIV tests done in the course of medical care provisioning. Another 30% were detected during routine programmatic HIV screening[3] while 20% were detected through voluntary HIV screening. The rest were detected through other types of screening[4]. When differentiated by sexual transmission, a higher proportion of homosexuals (36%) had their HIV infection detected via voluntary screening compared to heterosexuals (4%).

5. Annex A provides detailed data for the cases reported. Information on newly reported HIV cases is regularly updated on the MOH website.
Public advisory

6. The most effective way to prevent HIV infection is to remain faithful to one’s spouse/partner and to avoid casual sex, and sex with sex workers. Persons engaging in high-risk sexual behaviour, such as having multiple sexual partners or engaging in casual or commercial sex, are strongly advised to use condoms to reduce their risk of HIV infection. Condoms should be used consistently and correctly during every sexual encounter.

7. MOH and the Health Promotion Board (HPB) urge individuals at risk of HIV infection to go for regular HIV testing. Regular HIV testing can help an infected person to be diagnosed at an earlier stage of infection. With early diagnosis, a HIV positive person can access care and treatment earlier, and also receive counselling on how to protect their partners from infection. With effective treatment, persons living with HIV can delay the onset of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and continue to lead an active and productive life.

8. HPB has been working with partner organisations to conduct programmes and campaigns targeted at high-risk individuals to urge them to take proactive measures and go for early and regular HIV testing. A lifestyle based approach to education is also taken, where HPB and their partners reach out to high-risk individuals via social settings which are familiar to them, increasing the targeted reach.

Good work, Sam you asshole. Trying to hijack a thread about NS death into a HIV thread?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
what's missing in the list were 2 ncos who jumped down from the back of a 3-tonner clutching in their arms and chests simulation charges or explosive canisters for training loaded with detonators. the impact on the ground after jumping off caused detonators to trigger the charges. their bodies were blown to bits.

there was another case of an officer riding on a land rover in standing position in an overseas cuntry. the opening at the top allowed him to stand up for a better view during the ride. he turned his head around when the rover was going at relatively high speed on a road, and a backhoe with raised hoe was in the way. his head got chopped off as rover ran past backhoe.

armored trainee was crushed by m113. body unrecognizable as it liquefied with m&d underneath.

officer cadet trainee drowned in mandai as he was doing topo alone and attempted to cross reservoir where 2 banks were supposedly linked by shallow bunds on the map. i had the same map and i thought about crossing the same spot as map indicated a possible crossing point. luckily it was day time and i could see a channel running between the marsh banks. a night crossing would be fatal with full combat gear.

will add more if i remember.

Not included in the list is 4 Skyhawks crash into the mountainside in Clark Airbase training area, 5 pilots dead. 2 Hawker Hunter mid air collision in Straits of Malacca, 2 pilots dead. One Skyhawk crashed into the sea and pilot died due to shell ricochet from strafing run and hitting his plane. I think there was one case, a Skyhawk pilot suffered engine failure and crashed into a chicken coop, but he ejected and landed on his burning plane. Not too sure about that one.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good work, Sam you asshole. Trying to hijack a thread about NS death into a HIV thread?

to be fair to him, i'm the one who brought up the fact that sinkies would rather go raw with hookers than risking their lives for sacrifice and noble pursuits. he is simply supplying the data and factual report to backup my assertion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not included in the list is 4 Skyhawks crash into the mountainside in Clark Airbase training area, 5 pilots dead. 2 Hawker Hunter mid air collision in Straits of Malacca, 2 pilots dead. One Skyhawk crashed into the sea and pilot died due to shell ricochet from strafing run and hitting his plane. I think there was one case, a Skyhawk pilot suffered engine failure and crashed into a chicken coop, but he ejected and landed on his burning plane. Not too sure about that one.

now i remember. thanks! the rsaf crash into the mountain is still resonating as the pilot who survived by not being there but subsequently crashed in the silkair tragedy left a wife and kids in fremont. they moved to san ramon. met them. daughters are exceptionally intelligent and well behaved.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
now i remember. thanks! the rsaf crash into the mountain is still resonating as the pilot who survived by not being there but subsequently crashed in the silkair tragedy left a wife and kids in fremont. they moved to san ramon. met them. daughters are exceptionally intelligent and well behaved.

Yes the pilot who did not fly that day was guilt ridden and later crashed his Sikair 737 into the river in Indonesia. I guess they cashed in his life insurance policy and moved to Cali. Say hi to Gopalan for me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the pilot who did not fly that day was guilt ridden and later crashed his Sikair 737 into the river in Indonesia. I guess they cashed in his life insurance policy and moved to Cali. Say hi to Gopalan for me.

if i see gopalan at a bar getting drunk, will tell him papsmearer says "hi". as for family of pilot, much of the payout was borrowed by a sister in law and not paid back yet.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i blamed myself for not hydrating enough before lack-of-sleep, load-carrying exercises that strained my back and stressed my kidneys. my other fellow trainees peed yellow during the same period. yes, we watch each other pee. it was the only form of relief. :p

It's normal for normal people to not drink sufficient water at times of the day. You became dehydrated because you were forced to carry out strenuous activities by PAP's SAF. You became sleep deprived because PAP's SAF forced you to wake up at 5 am. You strained your back because PAP's SAF couldn't be bothered about you because you aren't a white horse (I personally know of 2, one related to TT and one related to GY).

Yet you sound to me as if you enjoyed every bit of the torture and willingly suffered in silence because I sense you feel some sort of pride in carrying out all those activities. Hahaha! For all your worth as a born again sinkie masquerading as a US citizen, you are still very much in a soixante-neuf relationship with PAP's SAF.

As one of my senior sergeant said: There's no pride in the SAF. Just do the minimal and fuck off.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if i see gopalan at a bar getting drunk, will tell him papsmearer says "hi". as for family of pilot, much of the payout was borrowed by a sister in law and not paid back yet.

Gopalan is in Fremont mah. You must frequent that area. Go a lim kopi with him lah. Donch worry, got no ISD around. Only homeland security. LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gopalan is in Fremont mah. You must frequent that area. Go a lim kopi with him lah. Donch worry, got no ISD around. Only homeland security. LOL

haha. even with the fbi around, they will fuck it up and spill water on a just broken in iphone, rendering it useless.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's normal for normal people to not drink sufficient water at times of the day. You became dehydrated because you were forced to carry out strenuous activities by PAP's SAF. You became sleep deprived because PAP's SAF forced you to wake up at 5 am. You strained your back because PAP's SAF couldn't be bothered about you because you aren't a white horse (I personally know of 2, one related to TT and one related to GY).

Yet you sound to me as if you enjoyed every bit of the torture and willingly suffered in silence because I sense you feel some sort of pride in carrying out all those activities. Hahaha! For all your worth as a born again sinkie masquerading as a US citizen, you are still very much in a soixante-neuf relationship with PAP's SAF.

As one of my senior sergeant said: There's no pride in the SAF. Just do the minimal and fuck off.

soixante neuf and bdsm are my specialties, besides shittology.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
...willingly suffered in silence because I sense you feel some sort of pride in carrying out all those activities.
This is the essence (i.e. the deluded cowardice) of the vast majority of Sinkie men, especially those in their 20s and 30s, which is why if they happen to be "brave" enough to not vote for the PAP, the most they would dare to do is vote for any opposition party in their GRC or SMC.

To me, these kind of Sinkie men are simply indirect pro-PAP Sinkies (the so-called "middle ground" or "moderate opposition"), who like to pride themselves on the fact that they are "manly" enough to vote for an opposition party, deluding themselves into thinking that they are doing some kind of "good deed", when the truth is that they are sinfully assisting the PAP's hypocrisy and vanity in showing both Sinkies and the rest of the word that the PAP is fair enough to allow opposition parties to contest and that the PAP "won fairly", and therefore the PAP has some kind of "right" (some might even dare to say "divine" right, like in ancient China) to impose its will on the people.

Last edited:

Raider

This is the essence (i.e. the deluded cowardice) of the vast majority of Sinkie men, especially those in their 20s and 30s, which is why if they happen to be "brave" enough to not vote for the PAP, the most they would dare to do is vote for any opposition party in their GRC or SMC.

To me, these kind of Sinkie men are simply indirect pro-PAP Sinkies (the so-called "middle ground" or "moderate opposition"), who like to pride themselves on the fact that they are "manly" enough to vote for an opposition party, deluding themselves into thinking that they are doing some kind of "good deed", when the truth is that they are sinfully assisting the PAP's hypocrisy and vanity in showing both Sinkies and the rest of the word that the PAP is fair enough to allow opposition parties to contest and that the PAP "won fairly", and therefore the PAP has some kind of "right" (some might even dare to say "divine" right, like in ancient China) to impose its will on the people.

let those sinkies who support the Pap burn. lol :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sinkie uncles here who are still kicking and screaming, a.k.a. kpkb, consider yourselves lucky that you're not on the list. someone compiled it on kiasuparents but it's not complete. from my own experience and time in the saf, i wish to contribute to the list and salute the deceased. they died in service of the cuntry, both men and women, and we seldom talk about those who perished before 1987 as most cases then were hushed up. i happen to remember them as i was intimately involved with confronting safety issues during training, and the extent that the saf went through to ensure safety of trainees was unparalleled compared to other forces of that time. a life lost during training was not a trivial matter. we took it seriously and constantly improved methods and measures to ensure unnecessary loss. what's the point when an armed force loses personnel at alarming rates before going to war? every life counted. that was the maxim in the saf then despite tragedies and deaths that are avoidable. basically shit happens and the best safety measures will never prevent unfortunate incidents from happening. but at least in terms of effort, measures, supervision, policies, importance and priorities, i can vouch that the saf have attempted their best in prevention of unnecessary deaths.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69054

List doesnt include http://kementah.blogspot.sg/2010/02/remembering-2lt-daryl-loh.html 2LT Daryl Loh

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Engineers Captain Richard Ee hanged himself on the ceiling fan. His mates were sworn to secrecy........