• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another unknown MP Don Wee glorifying NS with Ukraine as example

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

MP Don Wee: 'The colours of my outfit today emphasise the importance of SAF's realistic training & its safety record'​

Colours.
Nyi Nyi Thet |
clock.png
March 03, 2022, 12:16 PM

don-wee-ukraine-colours.jpg

Choa Chu Kang GRC MP Don Wee talked about the importance of realistic training and its safety record in Parliament on March 3 and asked for an update on audit findings and updated training measures.

He also pointed out the colours of his outfit.

"Sir, the colours of my outfit today emphasise the importance of SAF 's realistic training and its safety record."

Screenshot from MCI

Wee said that families who have sent their children to serve national service must be assured of safe training for SAF.
Wee said its "safety record rates" reflect how well troops and resources are managed.

"The SAF Inspector-General's Office, IGO in short, plays an important role in strengthening safety and safety culture in the SAF. I understand that the IGO conducts independent safety audits and inspections within SAF.
I support efforts to critically review how the SAF services and formations implement safety policies and access the strength and prevalence of the safety culture. Will Mindef provide an update on the SAF IGO's audit findings and the training safety measures that have been introduced in response to its findings"

Speaker Tan Chuan-Jin commented after Wee's speech, "I have to confess, I'm quite confused by the colours".
MP Denise Phua later touched on this momentarily.
"Sir, I hope you're not confused by my national colours."

Screenshot from MCI

In response, Tan said, "These colours I understand."
In response to Wee's question, Senior Minister of State for Defence Heng Chee How had this to say:
"We have internally the SAF Inspector-General's Office and the SAF Inspector-General's Office has commenced its second two-year audit cycle of all SAF formations.
Mr Don Wee asked about this.
Compared to the first audit cycles, commanders and servicemen were observed to have taken even more ownership in upholding safety practices and displayed more awareness towards potential safety hazards.
Going forward, the SAF will continue to sustain our emphasis on safety policies and processes and to ensure that safety lessons will be passed on even as we see the turnover of servicemen because it is the nature of our NS system that you have cohorts who come in and train and they may leave, but we must ensure that the safety culture is entrenched and it is practice and it is improved. And we will do so."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the PM is a piece of shit, naturally you can expect his minions to reflect that idiocy. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support realistic training by shooting CECA shitskins with live ammo. They invaded our land, thus they should be destroyed.

Last edited: