• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lion Air offers free stewardess fuck to delayed passengers, why Tiger can't?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
China Wine is fully booked for the next 8 years, she will be entertaining the 'troops' in Changi Chalet , on a mission for a once in a lifetime..CROSSED OVER project...

China Wine hubby is now Apuneh bitch in Changi Hilton. China Wine go to LA to get gang bang by Wyclef Jean and his blacks, now, hubby want to go to Changi Hilton and get gang banged by black Bengali inmates. sama sama lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So many horny uncles in this forum. This kind of thread got over 1000 views, kanena.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Siao Liao! Froggy going to ditch SIA and fly Lion Liao.

I've flown Lion many times, experienced a few delays, generally quite punctual. I'll chose Lion over AirAsia, why? Well AirAsia is Malaysia as simple as that.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China Wine hubby is now Apuneh bitch in Changi Hilton. China Wine go to LA to get gang bang by Wyclef Jean and his blacks, now, hubby want to go to Changi Hilton and get gang banged by black Bengali inmates. sama sama lah.

Once you go black you will never go back ? :eek:
Perhaps fucktard jiu hoo kia tonychat should try that too , Muddysia is infested with Banglas :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really do not know what you are talking about?? I do not even know you, least of do what you say? :p

Is it? Why didn't you tell me so when I PM you then? Nevermind lah shiok mah to build happiness by stepping on others and I am referring to whoever guilty of it and knows it in their heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one who said my name is top of toilet list. Post it here lah. Scared?

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

Shiok to harrass people? Why so low class? Again prove Longist right what he wrote in the best post of the decade about nasty and callous nature of Msian Chinese.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Once you go black you will never go back ? :eek:
Perhaps fucktard jiu hoo kia tonychat should try that too , Muddysia is infested with Banglas :wink:

sun ho went black with wyclef jean, so that means she does fuck kong hee anymore?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

elephantman is rumored to be HIV positive. Anyway she should go to passa passa and wine up with dem negroes.

here is dutty fridaze at blackwood

http://efukt.com/20799_Attention_Whore_Fail.html

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
elephantman is rumored to be HIV positive. Anyway she should go to passa passa and wine up with dem negroes.

here is dutty fridaze at blackwood

http://efukt.com/20799_Attention_Whore_Fail.html

seet deh my yute. Di gyal fi skin and let dem dutty niggas fi dry hump her and den gwaan back and strip her dung naked. Suh it guh

dutty fridaze weh dancehall and passa passa let di yutes dem follow a babylon and nuh follow jah a live out rightousness and live a dutty livity just like sun horse try a style up like she some christian pastor but a go wine up matterhorn, ele and wycleff dem.