• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Hwee Hua, I don't know what to say

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You asked so much during the rallies but Kopi Tin never ask opp. anything.

She is in parliament but you are not!

I really don't know what to say!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this airhead pouty lips really gotta go. always looks so blank like just sexperienced a multi-orgasm.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
2952.jpg

dankos

2952.jpg

LHH : my aljunied town council accounts dunno messy or not. WTF so fast kena KO, dun even have time to clean the accounts.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2952.jpg

LHH : my aljunied town council accounts dunno messy or not. WTF so fast kena KO, dun even have time to clean the accounts.

What and where was she before joining PAP and becoming minister?

Now, let's see whether she can get a job HALF her last drawn salary, let alone the amount including her 8 months (minimum) bonus.

Good riddance.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What and where was she before joining PAP and becoming minister?

Now, let's see whether she can get a job HALF her last drawn salary, let alone the amount including her 8 months (minimum) bonus.

Good riddance.

She will be the first maid in other country because Singaporeans voted against PAP.